Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

hain!!!

kaun se angle se hero tha wo aaj?

he should literally wash karishma's feet and drink that water.. he was a nobody and couldn't have done anything on his own.. kar gave him a huge benefit in the beginning..n every time he tries to up his so called 'realness' falls flat

he doesn't need anyone to win the game, he was playing solo and was victimized by the entire house for a mere gali which nowadays they are using for each other left, right and centre and at that time miss tanna created a big drama out of it. 

Excuse me..by your statement, I assume you are used to taking 'galis' from others...but there are quite a few people in this world who really don't take pride in being abused..sorry to  burst the bubble..but some people still care for their self respect

btw, if you want to test this..and do away with your delusion..go to a temple/dargah/church / wherever and try abusing godLOL

I am referring to it as a mere gali in comparison to the shit all of the housemates have been bombarding on each other in recent times. the latest incident being between pritam and dimpy, was that gali not worse than what gautam said? if dimpy wanted she could have made a big hungama out of it but she didn't like miss tanna drama queen miss national television wanted to. She just seems like an opportunist to me, if gautam got people's support after that event than tanna got equal footage and publicity even if in a negative ways. Benefits tanna the same way and she has been reaping and dragging throughout the season. 

had this not happened with him , he could have still won the fans he has won now due to his character and nature of being upfront and straightforward and not someone who betrays someone. 

shall we try and trace your posts on gautam before this happened...he doesn't have it in him..everytime he has gained so called 'adulation' it has been riding on sympathy wave..each time the fans come back saying he got victimized this and that...if someone is a fan while accepting his flaws , I have no problem..but when people unnecessarily try showcasing him a hero..that is a mjor turnoff..

A hero doesn't disrespect women, a hero doesn't try to show other down regarding their professional or personal lives, a hero doesn't bitch like a crazy retard and then try to fake niceness in front of others..

us se better karishma hai..despite her flaws she doesn't try to sugar coat or outright lie about what she says behind someone's back

When has he ever faked niceness to another contestant could you please give an example? He disliked tanna, he said it to her face and in all his nominations, he disliked pritam's actions, he told it upfront, he disliked dimpy trying to aag lagao between ali and puneet and he told her upfront that she shouldnt do such a thing despite the fact that they are friends.

loyalty and telling things as it is, is in the nature of gautam. I am glad i saw bigg boss and came to know of such a person who could play the game by being so real. Clap

i would have actually bought that statement for gauhar..despite not liking her.but gautam..i'm afraid..thats a big rofl for me...cauz genuineness doesn't need lieing which he does at the drop of the hat..and neither does it need sycophancy

when has he lied under his hat, for the sake of the game or for fun? then tell me one contestant who hasn't done the same? tanna lied that bigg boss needed the entire ration of the house just so she could get her immunity in the phone task? does that sound genuine? it came out like an extremely selfish move. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--RockStar--

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gangster-

Originally posted by Antlers

^ hey, anyone saying he doesn't need to win is a joke. He needs Puneet and Salman and his panelist to tell him he's a hero.

I don't get what HERO means anymore. It has no meaning in Bigg Boss. At least for me.

Heroes are Kailash Satrathi, Malala Y, Liu Xiaobo, Al Gore.

Gautam is ZERO.

why dont you try to google it thah what does hero means ROFL

what does hero means ke baad ki line padhna bhool gaye kya?LOL
ya light chali gayi to andhere mein dhikha nahi Wink
--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gangster-

Originally posted by Antlers

^ hey, anyone saying he doesn't need to win is a joke. He needs Puneet and Salman and his panelist to tell him he's a hero.

I don't get what HERO means anymore. It has no meaning in Bigg Boss. At least for me.

Heroes are Kailash Satrathi, Malala Y, Liu Xiaobo, Al Gore.

Gautam is ZERO.

why dont you try to google it thah what does hero means ROFL
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aks_gamer

IshqBulaava IF-Rockerz
IshqBulaava
IshqBulaava

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Lets all do Papa Punz dance LOL

Edited by IshqBulaava - 22 December 2014 at 10:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsaks_gamerMissvinz.nilu.mittijalebiWreckLass-Rani--RockStar--

BubblyR IF-Stunnerz
BubblyR
BubblyR

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
A Word of caution:

Opinions are opinions as far as it is within the forum rules. There isn't a need to become a moral police here instructing members what to do and what not to. Moreover, can discussions continue without getting personal with each other?
View points may differ as far as the east is from the west but that doesn't mean you attack members personally for an opinion they state.

Topic Under watch.

-BB8 DT.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsaks_gamerSecretsmilestemulinMehakphoolsweetsugar13Mysterygirl_mePri_BSArianaGrande.Dilwale.Antlers-Rani--RockStar----SH7_Sunny--

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Arrey hata sawan ki ghata
jab chalti hain gautam ki ada
tab udd jaati hain sabki hawa Cool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aks_gamerMehakphoolMysterygirl_mesweetsugar13bbsaiPri_BS--RockStar--

-Mr.CooL- IF-Addictz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsaks_gamerMysterygirl_mePri_BS--RockStar--

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mysterygirl_me

I am referring to it as a mere gali in comparison to the shit all of the housemates have been bombarding on each other in recent times. the latest incident being between pritam and dimpy, was that gali not worse than what gautam said? if dimpy wanted she could have made a big hungama out of it but she didn't like miss tanna drama queen miss national television wanted to. She just seems like an opportunist to me, if gautam got people's support after that event than tanna got equal footage and publicity even if in a negative ways. Benefits tanna the same way and she has been reaping and dragging throughout the season. 

See its not cetris peribus... when this happened they were new..so actually I think it was right to punish gautam for that abuse (not the way they ended up doing)  because that is a way to set precedence..that 'dude, no matter what abuses will not be tolerated'.. you are talking about instances that have happened much after that event..at that time (1st week) they couldn't have known rt what is going to happen or not to take that as a metric..correct?

Dimpy could not have made an issue of it because she started it..she was very smart..the fact that she didn't talk abt it..she found some supporters..else it would have been tanna incident repeated

oh tanna never said she wasn't playing her game..has maintained that she is doing what she wants to do from game perspective..but with gautam..my pet peeve is showing him as a hero when he is not..call him a contestant who is playing his own game and that you like it..i would appreciate it..

When has he ever faked niceness to another contestant could you please give an example? He disliked tanna, he said it to her face and in all his nominations, he disliked pritam's actions, he told it upfront, he disliked dimpy trying to aag lagao between ali and puneet and he told her upfront that she shouldnt do such a thing despite the fact that they are friends.

Tanna is prime example, upen is another example..pritam and praneet...he is vindictive..bitches behind their back ( oh wait sonali is the BEST example)...and then doesn't have the guts to say the same on their faces..with sonali in initial weeks he was so pathetic..being nice to her and then bitching abt her behind her back..

when has he lied under his hat, for the sake of the game or for fun?

nutella (please don't tell me it was a joke..it wasn't.. he was trying really hard to get some footage when didn't succeed that's when he confessed)...

Diandra (pre-puneet counseling to be considered as well)

then tell me one contestant who hasn't done the same? 

see the moment you ask me this you are making your own statement null and void..then you simply admit he is not a hero..but any regular contestant

tanna lied that bigg boss needed the entire ration of the house just so she could get her immunity in the phone task? does that sound genuine? it came out like an extremely selfish move. 
let's see..instructions said that you can't tell HMs what is really happening..so if you can't say what is really happening you make up stuff..right?obvious corollary..

then how is your Q valid?LOL wo to phir bigg boss ki galti hai..

damn it..they should have never made urvashi or shweta win .. what liars LOL

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]

Go to top