Posted: 9 years ago
Arrey hata sawan ki ghata
jab chalti hain gautam ki ada
tab udd jaati hain sabki hawa ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

what does hero means ke baad ki line padhna bhool gaye kya?๐Ÿ˜†
ya light chali gayi to andhere mein dhikha nahi๐Ÿ˜‰

miss gulabi Aankhe apka jalta hua chehra acha nhi lagta๐Ÿ˜› and woh highlight kiya hua hai isliye jyada dikh rha hai๐Ÿ˜‰
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

I am referring to it as a mere gali in comparison to the shit all of the housemates have been bombarding on each other in recent times. the latest incident being between pritam and dimpy, was that gali not worse than what gautam said? if dimpy wanted she could have made a big hungama out of it but she didn't like miss tanna drama queen miss national television wanted to. She just seems like an opportunist to me, if gautam got people's support after that event than tanna got equal footage and publicity even if in a negative ways. Benefits tanna the same way and she has been reaping and dragging throughout the season. 

See its not cetris peribus... when this happened they were new..so actually I think it was right to punish gautam for that abuse (not the way they ended up doing)  because that is a way to set precedence..that 'dude, no matter what abuses will not be tolerated'.. you are talking about instances that have happened much after that event..at that time (1st week) they couldn't have known rt what is going to happen or not to take that as a metric..correct?

Dimpy could not have made an issue of it because she started it..she was very smart..the fact that she didn't talk abt it..she found some supporters..else it would have been tanna incident repeated

oh tanna never said she wasn't playing her game..has maintained that she is doing what she wants to do from game perspective..but with gautam..my pet peeve is showing him as a hero when he is not..call him a contestant who is playing his own game and that you like it..i would appreciate it..

When has he ever faked niceness to another contestant could you please give an example? He disliked tanna, he said it to her face and in all his nominations, he disliked pritam's actions, he told it upfront, he disliked dimpy trying to aag lagao between ali and puneet and he told her upfront that she shouldnt do such a thing despite the fact that they are friends.

Tanna is prime example, upen is another example..pritam and praneet...he is vindictive..bitches behind their back ( oh wait sonali is the BEST example)...and then doesn't have the guts to say the same on their faces..with sonali in initial weeks he was so pathetic..being nice to her and then bitching abt her behind her back..

when has he lied under his hat, for the sake of the game or for fun?

nutella (please don't tell me it was a joke..it wasn't.. he was trying really hard to get some footage when didn't succeed that's when he confessed)...

Diandra (pre-puneet counseling to be considered as well)

then tell me one contestant who hasn't done the same? 

see the moment you ask me this you are making your own statement null and void..then you simply admit he is not a hero..but any regular contestant

tanna lied that bigg boss needed the entire ration of the house just so she could get her immunity in the phone task? does that sound genuine? it came out like an extremely selfish move. 
let's see..instructions said that you can't tell HMs what is really happening..so if you can't say what is really happening you make up stuff..right?obvious corollary..

then how is your Q valid?๐Ÿ˜† wo to phir bigg boss ki galti hai..

damn it..they should have never made urvashi or shweta win .. what liars ๐Ÿ˜†

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IF-Reader

Gautam is golden heart.. He know he is the most popular but doesn't make it look like that..

Like even that Doc said about him, that people call him hero but he feels like he is at same level as others (which i don't know why wasn't shown on TV)

and when HM call him something good he says everyone is same here๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

ab sab janate hai he is a hero but he is down to earth ๐Ÿ˜Ž
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gangster-

why dont you try to google it thah what does hero means ๐Ÿคฃ

[/QUOTE] miss gulabi Aankhe apka jalta hua chehra acha nhi lagta๐Ÿ˜› and woh highlight kiya hua hai isliye jyada dikh rha hai๐Ÿ˜‰[/QUOTE]
ha ha.. tum apne laptop/phone/ghar par meri shakal dekh rahe ho itni shiddat se..

uff...itna attention gautam ko dete to uski sachai dikh jaati ๐Ÿ˜†
WreckLass thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Yeh Sunny ko kya hui gawa?๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waise, read ki Psycho Gautam is back...is he?๐Ÿ˜›
How was todays epi? Dekhun kya?

Zeph- Love, you dont need to dhoondo me...am there right in ur โค๏ธ  ๐Ÿ˜†
PS- was terribly missing ur essays...now it feels Zephyish๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by DangerouslySafe - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

tadak# ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

miss gulabi Aankhe apka jalta hua chehra acha nhi lagta๐Ÿ˜› and woh highlight kiya hua hai isliye jyada dikh rha hai๐Ÿ˜‰
ha ha.. tum apne laptop/phone/ghar par meri shakal dekh rahe ho itni shiddat se..

uff...itna attention gautam ko dete to uski sachai dikh jaati๐Ÿ˜†
last year se he apki gulabi aankho ka fan hoon main bhul gayi kya lekin toh bhi apne ghar se beghar kar diya tha very bad๐Ÿค“ gautam ko attention dene ki jarur he nhi hai ๐Ÿ˜›
arey jab main aata hoon tab ek DT note aajjati hai๐Ÿ˜•
Hana2581 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Go Gauti!!! You really are hero!!! 

Loved how when Ali & Pritam were saying he is hero, he said everyone is hero. So humble ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love You Gauti!!!  ๐Ÿค—