Baaraatis Anonymous # 48 - LINK POSTED on Pg 1 - Page 91

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Gosh you are gonna love this story... No need for a sweet time but I will tell you the absolute truth and nothing but the truth on the next thread...

You are gonna kick yourself for missing out...

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Rabba Ve... AMan... πŸ€—

Oh.,. ho... STOP.. 
Take a deep breath... 
What was the first question again? 
Man, you are faster than a train... πŸ˜†

I am very well. Thank you... Busy but well.

Kind of chutti but working from home as I have to meet a few committed deadlines...

Nothing special for new year. There is a party but my partying days are becoming over I guess...

Nops... neer one with resolution on 1st... Not gonna happen ever... but there will be a lot of reflection... Reflecting on the year gone by is something I learned from school days and that follows me to date... It is a test of my memory power too... 

I will eat food of course AMan... Despite the general conclusion I don't live on air... πŸ˜› Ma is planning to invite a few people for lunch (or dinner?) tomorrow so hopefully there will be something interesting (note my adjective - it will surely be interesting but taste will be another matter altogether)...

Now all those questions are repeated to you... Tell me please... πŸ˜†

I posted 4 posts worth questions in a single. 

There is one thing about food, it is interesting, taste notwithstanding. πŸ˜†

I am good. I'll probably not log in after today for about a month till my exams last. Though that would be difficult. So I am in a mood for making a month's worth of posts today. πŸ˜›

I had aloo kachori for brunch and will have guess what, Paneer Tikka in the evening. β˜ΊοΈ
Originally posted by Arshi67

Rabba Ve   πŸ€—

And what a year it's been!  

Making the most delightful friends in the CC   β€οΈ  

Being made to realise that nothing in life is what it seems ... dal, chawal, lauki, paneer ...  πŸ˜†

Absolutely princess and fully in agreement with you...

Christians I know normally have a mass on the last day of the year and remember all the people who have died and also remember all the happiness and sadness and all other *ness of the day... They call it a day of reflection...

And as I reflect, this year has been one of the most wealthy year for me... Wealth not in terms of financial gains but in terms of spiritual and hope and joy... Have found a few people who again and again reinforce my belief in humanity. 

They thought me that I need not see a person's face or hear their voice or touch their skin but they can become great friends... They thought me to give, be humble, be generous, be caring and be patient... What a great year this has been... πŸ€—

Originally posted by cineraria

I really missed so much fun yesterday. Reading and thoroughly enjoying all the ditties. Hehe Droolji's carol. πŸ€£ 

Mine would be like always. Mom and Dad would fall asleep by 11 something. I'll be either doing padhai or something far from it on the internet. At 12 I would wake them up, they will grunt and grumble then wish me and fall asleep again. 

I'll probably make a cake too. SO yeah nothing special. 

PS: Wow look at my kismet, of all the days I had to miss yesterday in the hive. πŸ˜­ And today I am spamming lonely lonely.

You are never lonely...  πŸ€—

I would have pulled you in but the only thing that stopped me was your eggjam... On hindsight I think it wold have been better to get you because you are here today anyways... πŸ˜›

I am already kicking myself SKP behen, do it multiple times a day. I have missed so much fun. And on top of that, I missed yesterday's houseful too. God you guys were on the roll. 

Ruchiji, perfect gif. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oh my god, not only Daal chawal, lauki and paneer. Ab toh I can't hear even Jingle Bell without going all loony and moony. What did u gaiz do to an innocent soul?

Jingle bell was a good one na? Astha has some imagination I tell you...

Waise... then you have obviously have not heard of Jack and Jill... πŸ˜‰

I am good. I'll probably not log in after today for about a month till my exams last. Though that would be difficult. So I am in a mood for making a month's worth of posts today. πŸ˜›

I'll miss you Yaar   πŸ˜­

I posted 4 posts worth questions in a single. 

There is one thing about food, it is interesting, taste notwithstanding. πŸ˜†

I had aloo kachori for brunch and will have guess what, Paneer Tikka in the evening. β˜ΊοΈ

Oh you mean the Tikkaaa... πŸ˜‰

Wise decision and do finish the eggjam with flying colors and then you can spend your whole day here and no one will open their mouth about pending eggjams

Next thread your highness...

Don't look at the clock... The time will move in its own sweet speed...

I'll miss you Yaar   πŸ˜­

I am not...  πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I am gonna pretend that I am NOT missing you...