Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Baaraatis Anonymous # 48 - LINK POSTED on Pg 1 (Page 77)

A_BA IF-Rockerz
A_BA
A_BA

Joined: 06 January 2013
Posts: 5231

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by egret

Originally posted by A_BA

Originally posted by egret

Originally posted by A_BA

Hi Sudha, Mani and EgretBig smile

Egret, I just read your Lola story - it was hilariousLOLLOL



Yes Aami that is one funny incident.
How you are planning to welcome 2015?


Are you still in Argentina??

I've been so busy lately that I completely forgot it's New Year's this week!!! I guess I don't really have any plans for the actual night, not yet anywayLOL How about you??
No Aami I am not in Argentina, I live in Chile.

Yes with the AD lot of us forget. No Aami no special plan. It is just an another day, that's it.

Where are other bees?




Nice!! How do you like it there?

I guess the rest of the bee's are just busy with their AD!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nazcadev25Heavens_Flowersudhareddy

Heavens_Flower IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Flower
Heavens_Flower

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 7596

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dev25

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Rabba Ve... Everyone... Hug

Have a wonderful day...

Hai Jannat ka Phool Hug

Thank you. You too have a wonderful  day Smile





If my day starts at Arnvji's arms Blushing Day Dreaming I am sure it would be a wonderful day and I for all intent and purpose might have a bigger smile than Khushi... Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25nazcaA_BAsudhareddyBlueMystique

nazca IF-Dazzler
nazca
nazca

Joined: 09 October 2012
Posts: 2988

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_BA

Originally posted by egret

Originally posted by A_BA

Originally posted by egret

Originally posted by A_BA

Hi Sudha, Mani and EgretBig smile

Egret, I just read your Lola story - it was hilariousLOLLOL



Yes Aami that is one funny incident.
How you are planning to welcome 2015?


Are you still in Argentina??

I've been so busy lately that I completely forgot it's New Year's this week!!! I guess I don't really have any plans for the actual night, not yet anywayLOL How about you??
No Aami I am not in Argentina, I live in Chile.

Yes with the AD lot of us forget. No Aami no special plan. It is just an another day, that's it.

Where are other bees?




Nice!! How do you like it there?

I guess the rest of the bee's are just busy with their AD!!

Good and nice place to live.

Yes AD is becoming basherz to all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyBlueMystiqueA_BAHeavens_Flower

Heavens_Flower IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Flower
Heavens_Flower

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 7596

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by dev25

And well, as they say... Rest is history!



The man was never found again...LOL


ROFL 



Such cynicism... Ouch



Never mind if the man is found again or not Ridzy, maybe he is out there and we nave not yet come across him...


Maybe when the time is right...


In the mean time did it not giving any ideas for your famous dribbles?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyBlueMystique

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 7652

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by dev25

And well, as they say... Rest is history!



The man was never found again...LOL


ROFL 



Such cynicism... Ouch



Never mind if the man is found again or not Ridzy, maybe he is out there and we nave not yet come across him...


Maybe when the time is right...


In the mean time did it not giving any ideas for your famous dribbles?


If a man ever said, "Will you have my babies?" as a means of proposal to me, I'd run and I'd run far, Re Re! No drabbles were inspired by this LOL



The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddy

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 7652

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Hello Hi Bees!

I am writing the final 3 - 4 chapters of CMH. I am hoping to complete writing today. Never thought I'd get here! LOL


I was successful! My fingers and my brain hurt, but I was successful!




Edited by BlueMystique - 29 December 2014 at 8:37pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nazcadev25A_BAHeavens_Flowersudhareddy

Heavens_Flower IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Flower
Heavens_Flower

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 7596

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by dev25

And well, as they say... Rest is history!



The man was never found again...LOL


ROFL 



Such cynicism... Ouch



Never mind if the man is found again or not Ridzy, maybe he is out there and we nave not yet come across him...


Maybe when the time is right...


In the mean time did it not giving any ideas for your famous dribbles?


If a man ever said, "Will you have my babies?" as a means of proposal to me, I'd run and I'd run far, Re Re! No drabbles were inspired by this LOL





You will be wise to run and run far if a man asks "will you have my babies" after clobbering the fellow on his head... Wink



With the amount of Hindi I know I thought this man asks "if she would be the mother of his future babies" Now that is such a beautiful way of proposing for a marriage given the era Day Dreaming but I do understand now such a proposal can be misconstrued as a live-in arrangement or something similar... Ouch LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyBlueMystique

Heavens_Flower IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Flower
Heavens_Flower

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 7596

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueMystique

Originally posted by BlueMystique

Hello Hi Bees!

I am writing the final 3 - 4 chapters of CMH. I am hoping to complete writing today. Never thought I'd get here! LOL


I was successful! My fingers and my brain hurt, but I was successful!






The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyBlueMystique

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Baaraatis Anonymous CC #46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ...ASB100...   Replies: 1186   Views: 63116

...ASB100... 1186 63116 07 December 2014 at 2:06pm by A_BA
Baaraatis Anonymous CC - Thread 45

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BlueMystique   Replies: 1197   Views: 46304

BlueMystique 1197 46304 23 November 2014 at 4:00am by arhi_crazy
Baaraatis Anonymous CC #44

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: sudhareddy   Replies: 1200   Views: 43474

sudhareddy 1200 43474 14 November 2014 at 2:59am by Heavens_Flower
Baaraatis Anonymous #43

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: chotidesi   Replies: 1175   Views: 38413

chotidesi 1175 38413 30 October 2014 at 2:02pm by Heavens_Flower
Baaraatis Anonymous CC - Links to Previous Threads

2 3 4

Author: Heavens_Flower   Replies: 24   Views: 6767

Heavens_Flower 24 6767 17 October 2014 at 10:39am by sudhareddy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index