Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Baaraatis Anonymous # 48 - LINK POSTED on Pg 1 (Page 23)

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Joined: 05 December 2013
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Originally posted by Arshi67

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower



Not again...  Cry LOL


Ma is making something with Gee and the smell is unbelievable... For all this lady can't cook and a worst cook than me... and on top of that these guys are further torturing me with pics and words...


Re Re the smell of ghee while its being heated can be a bit nauseous! 
Amazing how the end product then tastes so yummy ...


I made homemade ghee today and the everyone in house was like 'what the... light the candles... blah blah blah...LOL

Ugh Jigs, I totally empathise with them here   LOL
That smell takes nauseous to stratospheric levels!  

@bold: ROFL ROFL  IKR and when I cover my nose and all, my mom is like, " ghee consume toh is ghar me sabse zyada tu hi karti hai aur smell se naak-bhaun sikodh rahi hai." 
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyHeavens_FlowerArshi67

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Joined: 05 December 2013
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Originally posted by Arshi67

Originally posted by cineraria

^^^ Haina? Those were exactly my thoughts but I couldn't word them. Also the consequence of posting such yummilicious delicious delectable pictures is me suddenly finding my stomach empty, going to kitchen and gobbling up two motichoor je ladoos in wake of a certain cup cake. Ermm


And now I want motichoor ladoo as well :(
Kahan milega?

IKR Confused


Gotta go to India land for that one... and that is not possible at after two o'clock at night here...

The ones I ate were brought by my Bua from here. 



No no, this is not to tempt you or make you miss desh and all that. This is simply for general knowledge. If you ever visit Jaipur, don't miss this eat out.


If I ever visit Jaipur I am going to land at your doorstep and you are going to take me around to all the fun places...



I hate being a tourist and would rather be a local at the places I visit...

I would love to tour Jaipur along with you and take my Bua as our tour guide. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyHeavens_FlowerArshi67

Heavens_Flower IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Flower
Heavens_Flower

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 7596

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower



I DON'T want to give you a reality check and say there is no Santa... Shocked Ouch LOL


Rather I would say have hope you will never know... The gift may have been left somewhere else and it may not be a thing but something else... A special food, a nice guy, an appreciation from a wellwisher, a hug from a dear friend, a unexpected call from your bro or a soul sis... Oh man, the possibilities are endless...



I think I haven't said this enough, I love you SKP behen. Hug


You call me behen
I call you AMan


You say "I love you"
I say "I love you more"  


Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyArshi67cineraria

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Joined: 09 June 2013
Posts: 9788

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Arshi67

Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Originally posted by Arshi67



Re Re the smell of ghee while its being heated can be a bit nauseous! 
Amazing how the end product then tastes so yummy ...


I made homemade ghee today and the everyone in house was like 'what the... light the candles... blah blah blah...LOL

Ugh Jigs, I totally empathise with them here   LOL
That smell takes nauseous to stratospheric levels!  

@bold: ROFL ROFL  IKR and when I cover my nose and all, my mom is like, " ghee consume toh is ghar me sabse zyada tu hi karti hai aur smell se naak-bhaun sikodh rahi hai." 
 



With the additional bit of 'aage jaa kar bhi aise hi karegi kya, sasural mein meri naak katayegi' ?!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyHeavens_Flowercineraria

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Joined: 05 December 2013
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshi67

Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Originally posted by Arshi67

Originally posted by cineraria

^^^ Haina? Those were exactly my thoughts but I couldn't word them. Also the consequence of posting such yummilicious delicious delectable pictures is me suddenly finding my stomach empty, going to kitchen and gobbling up two motichoor je ladoos in wake of a certain cup cake. Ermm


And now I want motichoor ladoo as well :(
Kahan milega?

IKR Confused


Gotta go to India land for that one... and that is not possible at after two o'clock at night here...

The ones I ate were brought by my Bua from here. 



No no, this is not to tempt you or make you miss desh and all that. This is simply for general knowledge. If you ever visit Jaipur, don't miss this eat out.


Ria, I love the mishri mawa from Jaipur! 

Alright, next time I visit Jaipur I'll try mishri mawa, I have never heard of it before. Thanks.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyHeavens_FlowerArshi67

Heavens_Flower IF-Rockerz
Heavens_Flower
Heavens_Flower

Joined: 13 January 2013
Posts: 7596

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Chokri_ASR

Originally posted by Arshi67

Originally posted by cineraria

^^^ Haina? Those were exactly my thoughts but I couldn't word them. Also the consequence of posting such yummilicious delicious delectable pictures is me suddenly finding my stomach empty, going to kitchen and gobbling up two motichoor je ladoos in wake of a certain cup cake. Ermm


And now I want motichoor ladoo as well :(
Kahan milega?

IKR Confused


Gotta go to India land for that one... and that is not possible at after two o'clock at night here...

The ones I ate were brought by my Bua from here. 



No no, this is not to tempt you or make you miss desh and all that. This is simply for general knowledge. If you ever visit Jaipur, don't miss this eat out.


If I ever visit Jaipur I am going to land at your doorstep and you are going to take me around to all the fun places...



I hate being a tourist and would rather be a local at the places I visit...

I would love to tour Jaipur along with you and take my Bua as our tour guide. Wink


Program on hai... on hai... Clap


Your Bua is a lady out of my own heart...


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhareddyArshi67cineraria

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Joined: 05 December 2013
Posts: 5363

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower



I DON'T want to give you a reality check and say there is no Santa... Shocked Ouch LOL


Rather I would say have hope you will never know... The gift may have been left somewhere else and it may not be a thing but something else... A special food, a nice guy, an appreciation from a wellwisher, a hug from a dear friend, a unexpected call from your bro or a soul sis... Oh man, the possibilities are endless...



I think I haven't said this enough, I love you SKP behen. Hug


You call me behen
I call you AMan


You say "I love you"
I say "I love you more"  


Hug

I love you 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, and so on. Hug (6 was skipped intentionally Wink)

Gosh you can weave poetry in simplest of lines. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyHeavens_FlowerArshi67

Arshi67 IF-Rockerz
Arshi67
Arshi67

Joined: 09 June 2013
Posts: 9788

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Arshi67


Ria, I love the mishri mawa from Jaipur! 

Alright, next time I visit Jaipur I'll try mishri mawa, I have never heard of it before. Thanks.

Really?! You must! I'm sure your Bhua will know of it :)
And now, of course, ghewar ka season is here  Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dev25sudhareddyHeavens_Flowercineraria

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Baaraatis Anonymous CC #46

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: ...ASB100...   Replies: 1186   Views: 62924

...ASB100... 1186 62924 07 December 2014 at 2:06pm by A_BA
Baaraatis Anonymous CC - Thread 45

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: BlueMystique   Replies: 1197   Views: 46093

BlueMystique 1197 46093 23 November 2014 at 4:00am by arhi_crazy
Baaraatis Anonymous CC #44

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: sudhareddy   Replies: 1200   Views: 43238

sudhareddy 1200 43238 14 November 2014 at 2:59am by Heavens_Flower
Baaraatis Anonymous #43

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: chotidesi   Replies: 1175   Views: 38170

chotidesi 1175 38170 30 October 2014 at 2:02pm by Heavens_Flower
Baaraatis Anonymous CC - Links to Previous Threads

2 3 4

Author: Heavens_Flower   Replies: 24   Views: 6764

Heavens_Flower 24 6764 17 October 2014 at 10:39am by sudhareddy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index