Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: A_BA

Asha (Indian), Ruchi, ReRe, RidzπŸ€—

Egret and Asha, will definitely let you know how the kaju katli turns out. I once made it when I was super young but I really want to master it now (so I can make it on demandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). However, my fridge is filled with desserts right now, so I'm going to have to hold out on making it for at least a month or two!!!

Do what I do. I love baking, but don't have a sweet tooth. So I just bake them and take them to work, and my colleagues make a quick work of them. πŸ˜†
...ASB100... thumbnail

Egret and Asha, will definitely let you know how the kaju katli turns out. I once made it when I was super young but I really want to master it now (so I can make it on demandπŸ˜†πŸ˜†). However, my fridge is filled with desserts right now, so I'm going to have to hold out on making it for at least a month or two!!!

Your fridge is filled with desserts and they're going to last for a month?!! GHOR PAAP. Please to send some here. I'll finish them all within a day. πŸ˜†
pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: egret

AshaH, mani is right, V is the one who started commenting in the form of poem. I used to pester her to make index of her poems but se never did. Same with ReRe her dribbles and some posts are excellent and I was insisting her to make the index of them she too is just like Vandhana.

Both of you, its high time to make index

They r not realising the value of their talent arasi
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pravallika

πŸ˜†
She told me that u write beautiful poems 😊

She does Asha...

I know her poems before even I met the person behind it... You must catch up on some of them in this hive as well as in LazyLeaves work.

You will love it.. Guaranteed...

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ...ASB100...

Your fridge is filled with desserts and they're going to last for a month?!! GHOR PAAP. Please to send some here. I'll finish them all within a day.πŸ˜†

I too will join u to finish it in few hours asha πŸ˜†
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arshi67

My PIC is here! πŸ€—

Thank you Re Re  πŸ€—

Yes I am...Ruchi...my love. Missed you. 
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Rabba Ve... Aami... πŸ€—

Where are my manners?  When I saw all of you guys at the same time it went missing... 
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok here in hive
Mani love cooking, ridz and rith like baking, Aami like Halwaing, AshaV like upmamaking...

Am I the only one who don't like anything related to cooking, baking...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

She does Asha...

I know her poems before even I met the person behind it... You must catch up on some of them in this hive as well as in LazyLeaves work.

You will love it.. Guaranteed...

Aww ReRe...I have not written in months...
A_BA thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...ASB100...

Your fridge is filled with desserts and they're going to last for a month?!! GHOR PAAP. Please to send some here. I'll finish them all within a day. πŸ˜†

LOL, misunderstanding!!!! They will be gone, very soon!! But I meant I'm having so many sweets, I don't want more for another month or twoπŸ˜†