Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhareddy thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

sudhareddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: egret

Sudha, why posting sad pictures of Kushi?

Arasi πŸ€—
I am posting IPK rerun Friday episode pictures where Khushi tries to leave Arnav but he stops her saying Hamesha together
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hi Bees!

I am writing the final 3 - 4 chapters of CMH. I am hoping to complete writing today. Never thought I'd get here! πŸ˜†
BlueMystique thumbnail
Originally posted by: cineraria

Sahi boling. My elder brother was 2 and a half years old then and I didn't even exist. He was immediately rushed to the hospital and thankfully it was a very small amount that he had consumed and the doctor ejected it out using an oral pipe. 

Much later when I was about 4 and was told this incident, I got inspired and consumed nasal drops. My brother saw that and made me spit it out. 

I think it's safe enough to ingest nasal drops. Since our nose and mouth are connected, whenever we use nasal drops they end up making their way to the throat. Probably doesn't taste very good though, haha.
dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bees...

In  honour of AMan/Ria's  post.

Dedicated to one and only Ria 

Proposal with a classic twist

We are going to go way back... way back to the Showman of Bollywood- Raj Kapoor! Yes, it is time to learn the art of making a perfect marriage proposal from the master himself. To know what we are talking about, you have to see this scene from the 1960 classic,Jis Desh Mein Ganga Behti Hai, starring Raj Kapoor and Padmini

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EggOb4rSpyI[/YOUTUBE]

Why to go for such proposal?

Well, this is how a true gentleman would propose. Get your intentions straight out, and let the lady know that you have already chosen the names of future kids, and now all that is left is finding a mother for them.

There is no beating around the bush like, "jab se maine tumhe dekha hai...", or "jab tum aati ho toh meri saanse rukk jaati hain". You come straight to the topic at hand and get over with it, "kammo ji...aap mere uss lalle ki maa banengi?" (Will you become the mother of my future son?). Now, how can anyone refuse such an innocent offer?

Step-by-step guide to ace such a proposal

Firstly, find a name for your future kid... your lalla!
Our suggestion: Please skip Shri Ganga Prasad, because it was already taken at least a few good decades back. 

Ok, sorry that was the only joke we are going to crack here; so, coming back to the serious business! How to make a proposal in the style of the showman of Bollywood- Raj Kapoor:

Find an innocent and sweet girl (P.S.: someone who would blush and not hit you).

Find a right spot- a sunsaaan si jagah! Yes, a proposal should be a special moment that should stay between a couple only.

Next, stare at your lady love...

After she gets conscious of your stare and asks you "What's up?" gear up, because this is it!

All you have to do is utter those magical words... "Kya tum mere bacchon ki maa banogi?"

And well, as they say... Rest is history!

PS: Sharing the article I have come across

Edited by dev25 - 9 years ago
BlueMystique thumbnail
Originally posted by: dev25

And well, as they say... Rest is history!

The man was never found again...πŸ˜†
sudhareddy thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

The man was never found again...πŸ˜†

I agree with you Ridzy πŸ˜†
dev25 thumbnail

Hello Bees πŸ€—

Hi Ridzy, Aami, Sarika πŸ˜Š

Hi once again Sudha & Arasi πŸ˜Š
dev25 thumbnail

Ridzy...

When are you going to interview Serialjunkie πŸ˜Š

I am requesting/demanding/coercing πŸ˜‰ you  to do it. Please pretty please😊 
nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dev25

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Ridzy...</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">When are you going to interview Serialjunkie😊</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">I am requesting/demanding/coercing πŸ˜‰you to do it. Please pretty please😊</font>

Ridzy deer,
When are you going to interview --------- (you know who I will ask) πŸ˜†. I won't request but demand, force, coerce you to do it. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Hi Ridzy, Aami, mani, sudha,...
Sorry if I missed someone who is online.Edited by egret - 9 years ago