Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: cineraria

Phew* finally. The pics took a lot of time man, taking snapshots, resizing, saving and uploading. Purana Res gaya hell mein. 

What the... How the... AMan mera behen...

A laughter riot dedicated to yours truly as well... Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!!!

You are the best (till Rash or Mani posts the nest Arnavji's pic or Ruchi post one of her songs or Suda post one of her quotes or you know what I mean... πŸ˜‰)

It is 4:00 am in my part of the world and like Choti said I really should not have read this at all... I am laughing like a lunatic and try to contain it and now my stomach is hurting and I want a drink... πŸ˜­

P.S: I am gonna start watching this serial regularly from now on... πŸ˜‰

Edited by Heavens_Flower - 9 years ago
Heavens_Flower thumbnail

Thank you Ruchiji ki Ma πŸ˜ƒ

*nods head vehemently in agreement* I too read so many gaga gugu posts about HC, but didn't quite get the hype when I saw the show, while the girl, I really liked her even in the initial episodes. She's doing fantastic for a debut. Regarding HC, I thought he would take his time to grow on me, the time hasn't come as of yet. Stoic is fine but stoic 24x7? It gets redundant and pretty boring after a while. 

Kurti apa is scary and the other one  Her dialogue delivery is abysmal. 
If the Vamp is good looking, hero might just get tempted to ditch the heroin. πŸ˜† 

Me too *nods head vehemently in agreement* 
Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlueMystique

This made ma laugh uncontrollably for a solid minute!

Astha has the best life without a doubt... 

Heavens_Flower thumbnail
Originally posted by: egret

Red for lola

When we were in Argentina, I fed and made my baby sleep and came out to recive guests who where from chile. They asked me how is baby... Bla bla... usual talking and suddenly one of our guest asked me, can you show me your Lola? I was 😲 and I looked my husband asking what the eff he is asking he was there more 😲 than me.

Those Chilean guest told that in chile Lola means girl, as I was living in Argentina I thought he was referring Lola of Argentina. In Argentina Lola means boobs.

Thanks Arasi... Now my stomach pain has intensified... πŸ˜† You are welcome NOT... 

Should we start calling you Lola?

sudhareddy thumbnail

Red for lola

When we were in Argentina, I fed and made my baby sleep and came out to recive guests who where from chile. They asked me how is baby... Bla bla... usual talking and suddenly one of our guest asked me, can you show me your Lola? I was 😲 and I looked my husband asking what the eff he is asking he was there more 😲 than me.

Those Chilean guest told that in chile Lola means girl, as I was living in Argentina I thought he was referring Lola of Argentina. In Argentina Lola means boobs.

😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Ria sahi bolo kerosene oil??
Arasi yea in all of these experiments we were the guinea pigs
Oh err if you don't mind can you tell that Lola incident again here πŸ˜†

Sahi boling. My elder brother was 2 and a half years old then and I didn't even exist. He was immediately rushed to the hospital and thankfully it was a very small amount that he had consumed and the doctor ejected it out using an oral pipe. 

Much later when I was about 4 and was told this incident, I got inspired and consumed nasal drops. My brother saw that and made me spit it out. 
cineraria thumbnail

Can you please tell me where the hand should go?

And do you think that ASR will immediately do what you asked. Do you know that you are asking ASR right. 😲

That's what na, I don't know where the hand should go. Cheek is such an Anjali thing. πŸ˜†

He would, I assure you, I am AMan visible after all. πŸ˜‰
cineraria thumbnail

Red for lola

Hai Re Nandkissore

tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The Proposal

This post is dedicated to dear Choti who recently messaged me about this "Must Watch Howlarious Confeshun scene in Hum-SufferZ"

Also the espial that Re Re behen too suffered in the closet once in a while. The dedication goes out to my dear Re Re behen as well.

SO how could AMan for the sake of freaking invisibility not hit the axe on the leg  (it's such an absolute pleasure to translate Hindi idioms to English, thereby making linguists throw smouldering glares at me). 

Ergo, the latest episode was accordingly Googled. 
Apparently the confeshun had happened in the previous episode, this one was a follow-up or accentuation to that. 

Heavy dialogues with echo for advanced effects. Check. 

Reinforcement of pheelings by repeating the dialogues from flashback (Zoo either must have a very poor memory or is in dire need of hearing aids for this sort of repetition cannot be for the viewer who has been jaded by the 1000th occurrence of "Arzoo Naushin Khan, kya tum meri humsafar banogi?". Check.  

Post confeshun conphusion. Check. 

Also hollow words do no justice to the episode and a picture speaks a 1000 words. πŸ˜Ž

Sahir Azim Chowdhry : When thou propose 'est marriage to a girl, thou shalt go down on thy knees and ...

and SLAP... err what else does this hand gesture indicate? πŸ˜• 
(smart choice, marry me or get slapped by me. πŸ˜Ž)

Zaki (brother in situ): 
Bhat, he confessed before me? πŸ˜²

Bhat? He can get down on his knees? And here I am dealing with the beginning of arthritis. 

Mom, I hate these Gul Khan heroes, one's pissing me off at present... πŸ˜­

Another pissed me off in past... πŸ˜­

Oh yes this future Gul hero, who took away my girl in the past. 😑  πŸ˜­

For men may come and men may go... I remain pissed off forever. (My expression remains the same 5eva πŸ€ͺ)

Ammi: Hush everyone, the camera is on me. 
and I am shocked.

Vamp #1: My turn. 

Lol, see I give a better shocked expression. πŸ˜ˆ

Vamp#2 :

Lol, beat that? πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜ˆ

Er..zoo naushin Khan: He said... he said... he said... OMG is it true? 

Does this mean... does this mean... OMG... 

... I will officially own this mirror in his house. 

Jahil Azim Chowdhry: Shoot I proposed marriage to her 

What if she says yes? I'll have to share my mirror with her?  (what did she say, there are many Jahils in me... how will me and my multiple internal jahils and Zoo manage with sharing mirror? πŸ˜•)

Zaki: Dekh lunga main tujhe. πŸ˜‘ Saale almost fiancee chor.

Aur tujhe bhi saale girlfriend chor. πŸ˜‘

The Bests

How is this... 

For Ria's new DP? πŸ˜‰

Mera Haath chodh saale... 

I am not gay. WOkay. πŸ˜‘

This is awesome Riaji🀣
Hum "sufffer" kyun karte hain?πŸ˜•
The expressions are to die forπŸ˜›
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Heavens_Flower

SSji, why are you ROTFL? What did you understand?

My SS mind is laughing at the PG13 interpretation wonlyπŸ˜ƒ...do you doubt me Re Re?😳