Users

Frequent Posters

dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

AMan Visible πŸ€—

Phirst phrist thank you for the scrap 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Read and rushed to watch the said episode. 

Read it again πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You are amEzing. Bitiya.  I forgot my statutory warning for myself ad read your review. 
If they had this review  aired after that episode, it would have fethced more trps than the episode.
Anam the vamp What in the name of freaking of costume she is wearing 

Ps:  Statutory warning for Ria's posts. Never ever open her posts while eating/drinking and most importantly while you have an audience.  Re Re says  "it should read as stationary warning" as per Mamiji's english πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BlueMystique

Ria, your anal-itches never fail to tickle my laughing bone!

I completely forgot that Barun was in DMG. I think I tend to block him out as anything but ASR.

Also, I saw the initial episodes of IPK yesterday. His look! His f**king style! I want it all back!!!

Thanks Ridzy. πŸ˜ƒ

Actually I didn't even watch DMG apart from 2-3 random scenes on YouTube out of curiosity when I was watching IPKKND. You see ASR had me so badly want to check out the previous roles of this actor. 

But a few days ago when Ruchi had posted a gif from suffering, I wondered where I had seen this guy. Today when I saw the episode it clicked that he was some Dr. Yuvi whom I had seen along with Barun in DMG. To verify it I searched for some DMG episodes and took snap shots. 

You saw the initial episodes? Are they back online. Where which site? 
Oh god he was seriously hot. Shit, I miss ASR so bad. πŸ˜­ 
sudhareddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Sorry for disappearing suddenly! Little crisis, my younger one tried to sit on my sisters dog and locked my nephew in the loo. Rest assured , i need earplugs.

Omg! ! πŸ€£
sudhareddy thumbnail
Mani, Ridzy, Charu πŸ€—
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Ria behen can I kiss you ? Because I needed this chameli post kind of thing to calm down and laugh. Honestly I have watched a grand total of 5 minutes of the whole serial, and that was enough, IF kept me otherwise updated about the upcoming tracksπŸ˜†

Ekdumm dhamakedaar tha and you should be studying for the sexams instead of clicking screenshots of rubbish gul khan shows, sexcept IPK

*turns both cheeks towards the screen bari bari se* 

Yay, so glad that you read and enjoyed. Thanks behen. I must have watched a grand total of 50 minutes of the show. πŸ˜†

😭 Sexams mein yeh sab kyun nahi poochte πŸ˜­

Right, I should be studying, thanks for making me feel guilty. πŸ˜‘ 

Kal se wonly padhai. 
cineraria thumbnail

Originally posted by: dev25

AMan Visible πŸ€—

Phirst phrist thank you for the scrap 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Read and rushed to watch the said episode. 

Read it again πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£

You are amEzing. Bitiya.  I forgot my statutory warning for myself ad read your review. 
If they had this review  aired after that episode, it would have fethced more trps than the episode.
Anam the vamp What in the name of freaking of costume she is wearing 

Ps:  Statutory warning for Ria's posts. Never ever open her posts while eating/drinking and most importantly while you have an audience.  Re Re says  "it should read as stationary warning" as per Mamiji's english πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Money Di πŸ€—

Hehe, thanks a lot. So glad you laughed. OMG, you watched the episode? Sorry for making you undergo that torture. 

One secondwa, were you eating or drinking while reading? 

Oh yes Anam, her costume is subject to research. You might find such costumes in certain ancient civilizations. πŸ˜†
dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Aastha and Ria, thank you so much.

Who needs a doctor when you are there to keep us in high spirits.πŸ‘
I laughed non stop after reading both your posts. πŸ€£

Hi Charu πŸ€—

I absolutely agree with you.  With these trio around , we don't need any doctors. πŸ€£

But we do need some relief for the  laugh indued wala  stomach ache and cheek  ache .

Trio:  Ria,  Astha and Cherryji 
Edited by dev25 - 9 years ago
cineraria thumbnail

Hi Charu πŸ€—

I absolutely agree with you.  With these trio aroung , we don't need any doctors. πŸ€£

But we do need some relief for the  laugh indued wala  stomach ache and cheek  ache .

Aww thanks Charu di and Money di. 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi Charu πŸ€—

I absolutely agree with you.  With these trio aroung , we don't need any doctors. πŸ€£

Hi Mani! πŸ€—

We are here together after a long time.
And we definitely need a doctor now for our different aches and pains!πŸ˜†
sudhareddy thumbnail

Hi Charu πŸ€—

I completely agree with you both πŸ˜ƒ