Hi Asha 🤗

Thank you 😊

Why aren't you sleeping ?
Posted: 9 years ago
Jet lag is the worst 😭
Originally posted by 1chilly

Waise Re Re, what about Saturday?😆

Oops... Since I was at home on Friday mistook Saturday for Sunday... 

Have a wonderful Saturday too... 😛 😆
Originally posted by chotidesi

Jet lag is the worst 😭

Are you in desh still or are you back?
Originally posted by chotidesi

Jet lag is the worst 😭

I know... It sucks right? and mainly when you travel from US to Asia... When you are going from Asia to US it is not so bad...

A friend of mine told me a simple trick and with my travel schedule it really works...

What he said was get out in the sun and tell yourself that it is sunny and it is daytime... Apparently physiologically the body clock adjusts after this affirmation... I had terrible travel schedules and this saves me from a lot of jetlag... Try and see if it works for you too...

Originally posted by Heavens_Flower

I know... It sucks right? and mainly when you travel from US to Asia... When you are going from Asia to US it is not so bad...

A friend of mine told me a simple trick and with my travel schedule it really works...

What he said was get out in the sun and tell yourself that it is sunny and it is daytime... Apparently physiologically the body clock adjusts after this affirmation... I had terrible travel schedules and this saves me from a lot of jetlag... Try and see if it works for you too...

Oh! I will try this! I generally take long naps throughout the day 😆 Since I'm only here for ten days, I figured I should sort of stick to schedule- but I'm hungry and bored and don't want to do homework.

@Ridz: Yes! I'm here till the 4th, I think.