Pal pal badalthey sharks par hum yakeen karen bhi tho kaise :(((((

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
What a perfect rejection with ALL sensible linesπŸ‘πŸΌ !!! 
MAARDALA dialogue writer ne πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Kam se kam Chaand aasman par rehtha hain 
Aur aap ek rooz zameen par doosre rooz aasman par 

Hume maaf kar dijiyeh sir 
Humne zindagi mein bahut kuch deka hain ab aap yeh naya khel shuru mat karye😭

aap iss lamhe ko kal bhooljayenge sir lekin
hum iss lamhe ko poori zindagi yaad rakhkehnge πŸ‘πŸΌ

hamari zindagi ki sabse khoobsurat yaad deyne keliye SHUKRIYA πŸ‘πŸΌ

LEKIN HUM AISE SHARKS KE HUMSAFAR NAHI BANSAKTHEY 
JISE KHUD NA PATHA HO KI USSKA AGLA KATHAM KYA HOGA πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aarzoo Nausheen Khan ne aaj maara BOUNDARYπŸ‘πŸΌ
lekin shayad usko patha nahi hain ki Sahir is all up for a SIXER in upcoming episodes   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Whom do we blame now Sahir for trapping or Aarzoo for falling πŸ˜­

Humsafars driving crazy πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bujee uss scene SE precap taK Sab BADAL Gaya πŸ˜†

AB sahir to sahir hi hai ..😳

AUR ARZOO ..sirf ARZOO β­οΈ
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
πŸ‘For Arzoo!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ For your post!
Bujee09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Bujee uss scene SE precap taK Sab BADAL Gaya πŸ˜†

AB sahir to sahir hi hai ..😳

AUR ARZOO ..sirf ARZOO β­οΈ

haan ecri ...along with the passing of episode my mood also starts swinging ...i so felt happy n sad for Aarzoo with those few mins of episode but then the way Sahir puts up all sugary face in front of her in that kitchen scene i was all flat 😳...bechari Aarzoo tho kari bhi kya ??? ...😭
.I just want Sahir to break d truth to at least someone or Asharfi that he indeed is really in love with Aarzoo ...😭 else very big heart break on our wayπŸ₯Ί ...Aarzoo literally pleaded him not to start a new game πŸ˜­ ...

hooked up lets see whats in store πŸ‘πŸΌ
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finally a post on aarzoo's dialogues which I loved so much in tonight's epi...seriously awesome words by writers...a valid rejection with valid reasons.

superb post dear!
Bujee09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manali_IamGCian

finally a post on aarzoo's dialogues which I loved so much in tonight's epi...seriously awesome words by writers...a valid rejection with valid reasons.

superb post dear!

hain naa πŸ˜‰ dey were just BANG ON bas πŸ‘
VD927 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post! Every dialogue was perfect for the situation. She has actually read her man very well when she tells him that even he doesn't know which is the real Sahir. It's so true! I am so happy to see such a mature and thoughtful response from arzoo.
Now I am thinking that Sahir will need to come to the conclusion himself on whether Arzoo loves Zaki. Was surprised to see him stiffen when she mentioned his name in the pre-cap. I wonder, does he still doubt her?
I felt the kitchen scene was from the heart from Sahir. He's eyes were soft with feelings. Would be astonished if he is faking it. Once again there are two faces, he is trying to hit two birds with one stone. Proving arzoo doesn't love helps Zaki and him. Now Zaki just needs to prove the baby isn't his so that Sahir can take his side on the whole Samaira thing.

I am actually happy with Arzoo and Sahirs equation now. Sahir has taken the feedback from arzoo onboard and without the anger, it will give them a chance to bond properly. Loved seeing them eat together - fake or not, it's an absolute first. And with arzoo talking so openly about Zaki, it could help resolve the misunderstanding as well.

Now the current challenge is understand Sahir! Hopefully we will get some self talk scenes soon. But certainly he is in Jekyll and Hyde mode until the pregnancy thing clears up.
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Allah! No one is to be blamed! Sahir fake fake ke romance kar Raha hain! Arzoo  romance enjoy kar karke fir fake rahi hain! πŸ€£
Bujee09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu_25

Allah! No one is to be blamed! Sahir fake fake ke romance kar Raha hain! Arzoo  romance enjoy kar karke fir fake rahi hain! πŸ€£

πŸ˜†