Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

KEEP CALM AND KEEP WAITING FOR HERO

Priya_ShrAvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
YUP THAT'S CVS ADVICE ๐Ÿ˜†KEEP CALM AND KEEP WAITING FOR HERO๐Ÿ˜• AND THEIR WAY OF KEEPING US HOOKED TO THIS SHOW๐Ÿ˜• MAKING US WAIT FOR HERO ENTRY...?! but little did they know...lack of hero for 2 days will make IF gals give up??? If they don't... Its high time they should know this fact ๐Ÿ˜†

CVS FOR UR SAKE...AM TELLING IT LOUD!! WE ARE WAITING WITH BATED BREATH...FOR YOU TO CRACK THIS SUSPENSE๐Ÿ˜†trust me..pinky promise ๐Ÿ˜ณhope CVS get the message and start showing SHLOK too๐Ÿ˜ณ

EPISODE was totally filmy istyle...ASTHU going through HELL...without getting even a glimpse of shlokie...exactly like us ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜† . Only saving grace in todays episode is SHRENU who effortlessly breathed life for the character aastha...the best part in acting is to make viewers feel the characters pain and connect it with reality ๐Ÿ˜ŠSHRENU perfectly emoted all the emotions... No less..no more..just perfect!!๐Ÿ‘ .. 3cheers to SHRENU for such a tremendous performance...

JOSID
SID has recently joined ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE ๐Ÿ˜†his reaction to the whole cheque fiasco...I'll return the cheque ๐Ÿ˜†... and am suggesting him to make his wife join TEARS MANAGEMENT COURSE... If any๐Ÿ˜ณ

VARAD DADA
DADA aimlessly signing all the papers...๐Ÿ˜† As per the sources we got...he even signing in tissues... BR walls...like teenage lovers... And it's confirmed along with NARCISSISTIC PERSONAL DISORDER... He has deeply fallen in love with... HIMSELF EBP ๐Ÿ˜ณ I think Dada needs a haircut!

RB ๐Ÿ˜ต
After killing BD shlok...was so revealed that his character is done ๐Ÿ˜† but Nah! He came back with a bang on precap ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜†

APS
Now I wanna join ANGER MANAGEMENT COURSE ๐ŸคฃAPS with ๐Ÿ˜” expression... on top of it SHANTA TAI with ๐Ÿ˜ต expression...Why on earth CVS are hellbent to WASTE their money ๐Ÿค” and our valuable time

Today I felt like watching SNS with EBP characters... WEIRD ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey patner
Nice post !

If cvs don't compensate tomorrow for three days of no slokh then pukka we will send jootha chappals to cvs...
Enough !
 We want to see how slokh escaped from RB !

Other characters nevamind !

Shrenu ๐Ÿ‘

DEVU.NAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
again another dhamakka review dear๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
first of all i loved our asthu today very very muchโค๏ธโค๏ธ
shrenu done a fabulous job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผno glimpse of shlok today๐Ÿ˜”
waiting for tomorrow,ashlok's meeting
and precap,we all know our hero will come on right time,so no worries,be happy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Outstanding review my dear...
Thanks for this post...
And I am gonna watch only when this boring track will come to an end
anu.shravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice review๐Ÿ‘ about ur Varad dada's comment is jzt๐Ÿคฃ
Shrenu did a great job๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ bravoโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SHRENU perfectly emoted all the emotions... No less..no more..just perfect!!๐Ÿ‘ .. 3cheers to SHRENU for such a tremendous performance...
Nice post Priya. SHRENU...โญ๏ธ

I like your comment on JOSID.

Now VARAD is full of conceit about his possession. Certainly he will be fooled by Indherjith. I will be waiting for the day  that Varad should learn a lesson. Thank you so much for the msg. 
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for tom. Today tiny was just tremendous. I have said enough about her perf in my post...so am going to stop. ๐Ÿ˜†
CV's shd give us what we want at least tom or am ready to break a coconut over their heads. ๐Ÿ˜†
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Really hilarious review my vanilla pudding! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

My world had turn topsy turvy since i haven't seen Shlok from the past 2 days ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Plz don't bring him back (ouch  don't throw chappals please you see reverse psychology ๐Ÿ˜† they will now definitely bring him back ๐Ÿ˜†)

Astha was fabulous ๐Ÿ‘ Shrenu perfectly nailed her character ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (she was totally in her character! shoes smeth ghuss gae larki ๐Ÿ˜†)

Varad and agnihotri co or soon to be called agnihotri beggars and co!๐Ÿคฃ

akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya ...Beautiful  and precise  review.
Today the  star was...Shrenu completely. ..beautiful  emoting of devastating breakdown ...and Trust in her love ...in front of Bappa...Today I just cried with her...Missing Shlok.

Varad and josid...getting trapped ...in conflicts...and yes varad is in love with himself. ...but will be ...jilted by IS...along with Baba and Agnihotri  group. 

I think SHLOK is back ...or ...will be back ...to save ...his love BIWIASTHA. ...and CO,...and  Son Sachin love this boy alomng with choksi and Rekha...waiting  with bated breath. 

Cvs better show ..Shlok...and his thrilling  escape fully ...and His fighting with ...Raghu and goons  too...FULL HOUSE.
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
Only saving grace in todays episode is SHRENU who effortlessly breathed life for the character aastha...the best part in acting is to make viewers feel the characters pain and connect it with reality ๐Ÿ˜ŠSHRENU perfectly emoted all the emotions... No less..no more..just perfect!!๐Ÿ‘ .. 3cheers to SHRENU for such a tremendous performance...  Yeah shrenu did her level best... i was really stunned by her performance ๐Ÿ‘ she is unbeatable in emotional scene ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ as well as other๐Ÿ˜ณ

YUP THAT'S CVS ADVICE ๐Ÿ˜†KEEP CALM AND KEEP WAITING FOR HERO๐Ÿ˜• AND THEIR WAY OF KEEPING US HOOKED TO THIS SHOW๐Ÿ˜• MAKING US WAIT FOR HERO ENTRY...?! but little did they know...lack of hero for 2 days will make IF gals give up??? If they don't... Its high time they should know this fact ๐Ÿ˜† Good free advise to Cv's to save their sinking sail of EBP...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Priya loved the review... hope we will get our Aashlok tomorrow๐Ÿ˜ณ