The difference between sahir and arzoo is ... - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Ecri...the thing is...how does Zaki feel Arzoo loves him...the biggest sign he feels is she took such a big blame ...on her reputation...for him...she has been far kinder to him than to Sahir...he didn't deserve a moments consideration today when he expressed his feelings...
She is more concerned with what he will be tomorrow...wouldn't you tell yourself that you will deal with it...he loves you..you love him...but no...she is willing to push him away to save herself the pain of dealing with the side of him she doesn't know!

It's not like she expressed her love and he pushed her away earlier or he said he loves her and then pushed her away...whatever happened was before he confessed...shouldn't she give it one thought?

She just says she is doing this and that for Sahir...Zaki is the one we believes she is doing everything for him..that's says a lot about her actions! She cared more for Zaki getting hurt than Sahirs feelings at get reaction even today! No trace of feeling for him in her reaction...all about her it was!
Ur post is quite intellectual and u have given a different perspective. In one way all of what u have mentioned is right. But humans don't act in white or black, it's mostly grey. Feelings develop over time. An Inclination is there but it needs time to evolve. Arzoo stated exactly what her heart desires. She was only asking to let her in. She knows what Sahir does. She counted his every avatar but she can't relate to any of them as she doesn't know his reasonings. So at the end it's a simple girl trying to understand the man that her heart yearns for.Edited by basicquestion1 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Ur post is quite intellectual and u have given a different perspective. In one way all of what u have mentioned is right. But humans don't act in white or black, it's mostly grey. Feelings develop over time. An Inclination is there but it needs time to evolve. Arzoo stated exactly what her heart desires. She was only asking to let her in. She knows what Sahir does. She counted his every avatar but she can't relate to any of them as she doesn't know his reasonings. So at the end it's a simple girl trying to understand the man that her heart yearns for.

I think a little patience can be expected and a little more perseverance too...I mean Arzoo fell in love with this difficult man...asked him once why he is so lonely...and when he didn't want to share..she told him yeah his pain no longer matters to her..after that also he didn't stay away when she was in trouble...however she has been rude and stuck on that same thing..his words...!
Today he said he loves her...yes she has doubts...but for one in love,,,she was really inconsiderate towards ho her reaction will affect him...I say this from the POV that for Arzoo it was a confession of love..not a trap...and she has just danced and celebrated with him...it was tbe same him right??

Throwing his feelings back in hs face and telling him she can't trust him are not exactly what a girl yearning to understand him would do...and this is the first time the expression of love has come...the first time any acknowledgement has happened...earlier there was no relationship between them...so where has he been changing facets after saying he loves her as she said!
Edited by prettypri - 9 years ago
@ prettypri agreed with the reply :)
As for Arzoo, she was following her heart. Yes it can be taken from the perspective that she was enjoying the most advantageous birthday she ever had... But... She has been in luv with this Sahir dude for some odd days. Telling him "no" at the end isn't a small deal. Consider the alternate...do u honestly believe that their relation had matured this much that she should have confessed then? I think not. Confession is a life time commitment, neither Sahir nor Arzoo are at that level yet! Only Zaki is !!!!!
Dancing and twirling are parts n parcels of a luv affair, confession isn't. Though I honestly think she should return the red dress after saying no to him.
Originally posted by basicquestion1

@ prettypri agreed with the reply :)
As for Arzoo, she was following her heart. Yes it can be taken from the perspective that she was enjoying the most advantageous birthday she ever had... But... She has been in luv with this Sahir dude for some odd days. Telling him "no" at the end isn't a small deal. Consider the alternate...do u honestly believe that their relation had matured this much that she should have confessed then? I think not. Confession is a life time commitment, neither Sahir nor Arzoo are at that level yet! Only Zaki is !!!!!
Dancing and twirling are parts n parcels of a luv affair, confession isn't. Though I honestly think she should return the red dress after saying no to him.

No I am not saying she should confess to him.. But instead of again talking about the fact that he has multiple facets that she has seen... She could have asked him if he was willing to share himself completely with her now that he says he loves her... That's what I meant... This is the first time he has told her he loves her... When he asked her to stay away there was no relationship between them...

Arzoo knew she loved him but she didn't tell him... So him not opening up to her was expected... Because neither had told the other what they felt!

If.. After saying he loves her he is still unwilling to share his pain with her then her reaction today would be justified... She said you tell me you love me and then you ask me to get out... That hasn't happened... He has told her he loves her only today!
@prettypri ... Wah kya thought process hai app ka. That would have been a kicker if she asked him, if u luv me then share ur demons with me... We would have all been drooling over the show even more... But 5 episodes mai show khatam ho jaye ga na yaar. Then where will we find a new replacement for maan Singh khurana/ arnav Singh raizada . U r out there to get me :(
Btw do u write FFs? I would luv to read some logical ones by u ''
Originally posted by prettypri

I agree...how did Arzoo fall in love with Sahir then? If she doesn't know which face of his to trust??
She fell in love with him despite his rudeness to her because she told herself there was something more to him that she wanted to find out..

If she had spoken about his trust issues in her...it would have made sense...but she said she cannot trust him...huh??? Why?

She doesn't know that this is an act...she cannot read the love shining in his eyes...I don't think she is sure she loves him...because all her reaction and pain were for herself...no thought for him...it's me me me...that's what's jarring!

Sahir even in tbe game is showing more love!

This love of hers is not able to withstand the facets of his personality..how will it weather bigger storms?? It's not like he was intentionally rude to her or she was always nice to him and opened up to him...didn't he see the good in her...did he badger her ever for tbe truth,,,even when he saw her sad he cheered her up..and one refusal from him to reveal his pain...and she casts him out if her life...no remorse

Pri i agree with that line of yours...