Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

The difference between sahir and arzoo is ... (Page 2)

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Sundas I feel ARZOO n heR character has seen immense degradation n butchering and tht is why I am finding it tought to connect with her ...
Yes sahir has his own flaws but he is relatable ...he has told ARZOO to stay away barring this fake drama now ...n ARZOO has been giving mixed signals to both sahir n zaki LOL

I don't know how n wht will play out but I feel the essence of HS is lost somewhere ...the theory With which the show was started has been compromised n I have lost all hope now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristry

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Soaps1
She claims to love him na and by her own standard of trust and see it in my eyes ... how come she can't do that herself? She hates sahir for doubting her when he actually didn't ... he saw her own a pregnancy and asked her sach kia hai ... if he had believed it why would he ask? He didn't ask for a proof either ... he just asked her sach kia hai ... she wanted to hear a no ... and he would have believed her ... but she asked him to read his eyes ... when we all know eyes can lie (zaki saw love in arzoo's eyes when there was none) she made such a big deal out of it ... but she herself can neither read his eyes nor trusts him ... my only problem is why have different standards for yourself and others? 

I know he didn't doubt her, you know, but does she? 
No she doesn't, for her it seemed that he doubted her, if not he wouldn't have questioned her, and for that she doesn't hate him but yes she is dissapointed in him. 
About expections, well that's human tendency, and when in love, these expectations have no end. So there is no possible reasoning to that. 
She read his eyes, she wants to believe or I'd rather say she believes, it's her experiences with him and in past that stops her from confessing her love to him. 

Sahir did explain to her that he is like a knife and both are his sides ... all these things that confuse her are what make Sahir ... she wants to know real sahir? What effort she made to know him? She asked him once and when he refused to tell (he didn't own her as he hadn't realized his love or told her he loves her) she got all angry ... without once thinking about how difficult it must be for him and if it was that easy to share why would he be so full of pain? Love is not selfish ... love is about other person not us ... and arzoo's love is all about her! 

Arzoo is all about her becuase she is still not aware about his past, his miseries, his troubles, yet that girl is ready to do what it takes to make him feel better, to save his name. She took that blame for him? Why? Becuase she is selfish. I don't think selfish people do that. 
Love is selfish, very very selfish. You want a person all by yourself, that is possibly the most selfish thing you could ever ask for, but that doesn't imply that her love for him is conditioned. It would have been conditioned if she had wanted him to change for her, but she didn't. She fell in love with him for what he is not with what she wanted him to be. 

Sahir has a plan, we know that arzoo doesn't ... so where is her love in all this? Her side of trust in him? And if she doesn't trust how and why she expected him to trust her? If she can't read his eyes why expect him to read hers? 

Yes sahir is wrong in playing with her emotions no one can argue that ... but that does not mean arzoo is right! Her love appears selfish ... its about herself all the time ... she is always thinking about all the bad things ... she keeps repeating apne humey bohat dard diya (she only knows what troubles) and u never think about all the good things he did for her ... what kind of love is that? Its not like he confessed his love to her and then wronged her that she is so pained ... 

She has always appreciated all the good deeds he had done for her, like today, she thanked him for the most beautiful night of her life, it's just that she thinks that he might widraw himself and his love if she confesses her feelings to him, which would probably hurt her indefinitely. 

[/QUOTE]

Edited by giee - 22 December 2014 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeNusiSg

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ecri...the thing is...how does Zaki feel Arzoo loves him...the biggest sign he feels is she took such a big blame ...on her reputation...for him...she has been far kinder to him than to Sahir...he didn't deserve a moments consideration today when he expressed his feelings...
She is more concerned with what he will be tomorrow...wouldn't you tell yourself that you will deal with it...he loves you..you love him...but no...she is willing to push him away to save herself the pain of dealing with the side of him she doesn't know!

It's not like she expressed her love and he pushed her away earlier or he said he loves her and then pushed her away...whatever happened was before he confessed...shouldn't she give it one thought?

She just says she is doing this and that for Sahir...Zaki is the one we believes she is doing everything for him..that's says a lot about her actions! She cared more for Zaki getting hurt than Sahirs feelings at get reaction even today! No trace of feeling for him in her reaction...all about her it was!
basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Ur post is quite intellectual and u have given a different perspective. In one way all of what u have mentioned is right. But humans don't act in white or black, it's mostly grey. Feelings develop over time. An Inclination is there but it needs time to evolve. Arzoo stated exactly what her heart desires. She was only asking to let her in. She knows what Sahir does. She counted his every avatar but she can't relate to any of them as she doesn't know his reasonings. So at the end it's a simple girl trying to understand the man that her heart yearns for.

Edited by basicquestion1 - 22 December 2014 at 10:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeTaanuDeewaniNusiSg

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Ur post is quite intellectual and u have given a different perspective. In one way all of what u have mentioned is right. But humans don't act in white or black, it's mostly grey. Feelings develop over time. An Inclination is there but it needs time to evolve. Arzoo stated exactly what her heart desires. She was only asking to let her in. She knows what Sahir does. She counted his every avatar but she can't relate to any of them as she doesn't know his reasonings. So at the end it's a simple girl trying to understand the man that her heart yearns for.

I think a little patience can be expected and a little more perseverance too...I mean Arzoo fell in love with this difficult man...asked him once why he is so lonely...and when he didn't want to share..she told him yeah his pain no longer matters to her..after that also he didn't stay away when she was in trouble...however she has been rude and stuck on that same thing..his words...!
Today he said he loves her...yes she has doubts...but for one in love,,,she was really inconsiderate towards ho her reaction will affect him...I say this from the POV that for Arzoo it was a confession of love..not a trap...and she has just danced and celebrated with him...it was tbe same him right??

Throwing his feelings back in hs face and telling him she can't trust him are not exactly what a girl yearning to understand him would do...and this is the first time the expression of love has come...the first time any acknowledgement has happened...earlier there was no relationship between them...so where has he been changing facets after saying he loves her as she said!

Edited by prettypri - 22 December 2014 at 11:07am

basicquestion1

basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
@ prettypri agreed with the reply :)
As for Arzoo, she was following her heart. Yes it can be taken from the perspective that she was enjoying the most advantageous birthday she ever had... But... She has been in luv with this Sahir dude for some odd days. Telling him "no" at the end isn't a small deal. Consider the alternate...do u honestly believe that their relation had matured this much that she should have confessed then? I think not. Confession is a life time commitment, neither Sahir nor Arzoo are at that level yet! Only Zaki is !!!!!
Dancing and twirling are parts n parcels of a luv affair, confession isn't. Though I honestly think she should return the red dress after saying no to him.
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

@ prettypri agreed with the reply :)
As for Arzoo, she was following her heart. Yes it can be taken from the perspective that she was enjoying the most advantageous birthday she ever had... But... She has been in luv with this Sahir dude for some odd days. Telling him "no" at the end isn't a small deal. Consider the alternate...do u honestly believe that their relation had matured this much that she should have confessed then? I think not. Confession is a life time commitment, neither Sahir nor Arzoo are at that level yet! Only Zaki is !!!!!
Dancing and twirling are parts n parcels of a luv affair, confession isn't. Though I honestly think she should return the red dress after saying no to him.

No I am not saying she should confess to him.. But instead of again talking about the fact that he has multiple facets that she has seen... She could have asked him if he was willing to share himself completely with her now that he says he loves her... That's what I meant... This is the first time he has told her he loves her... When he asked her to stay away there was no relationship between them...

Arzoo knew she loved him but she didn't tell him... So him not opening up to her was expected... Because neither had told the other what they felt!

If.. After saying he loves her he is still unwilling to share his pain with her then her reaction today would be justified... She said you tell me you love me and then you ask me to get out... That hasn't happened... He has told her he loves her only today!

basicquestion1

basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@prettypri ... Wah kya thought process hai app ka. That would have been a kicker if she asked him, if u luv me then share ur demons with me... We would have all been drooling over the show even more... But 5 episodes mai show khatam ho jaye ga na yaar. Then where will we find a new replacement for maan Singh khurana/ arnav Singh raizada . U r out there to get me :(
Btw do u write FFs? I would luv to read some logical ones by u ''

Go to top