The difference between sahir and arzoo is ...

Posted: 9 years ago
That Sahir still worships zeenat, he is still obsessed for the lady, does not matter if its for her challenge, promise, her existence.. He still makes his life revolve around her, he still breathes her betrayal and motivates his own life, whereas Arzoo is all about being self obsession, yeah her dard, her takleef, her mahaan acts, her hardships, her so called love...

I agree and understand that Sahir is very wrong, its wrong to play with somebody's emotions, and he is doing it, but that still does not make Arzoo right .. She obviously does not know about sahir's motives, then how come she  still demands him being the way she wants ?? If their is love then why so many conditions ? If there is love then why does not she trust him ? If there is love then why cannot she accept him the way he is ?

If Sahir would not plan this out and be genuine tonight, how would arzoo be justified ? Atleast we know how sahir feels, and what he thinks, atleast we know that even if he is doing this its all for zeenat , he is indeed destroying himself more in zeenat's love, whereas Arzoo wants what ? Like she wants to be put at a pedestal and be worshipped or she wants him to change himself completely ? 

CVS, its high time you start WRITING about Arzoo and make her relatable, PLEASE ðŸ¥±
I am sorry, but I beg to differ. 
At this stage, it's Arzoo whom I relate to.
What she said today is quite reasonable. 
She doesn't want to change him, no she never wanted that, all she ever wanted or rather still wants is to know the "Real" Sahir Azim Chaudhary. 
He has shown so many sides to his character that she is in confusion as to which one to believe. 
He can be sweet as sugar and the very next moment he can be as bitter as karela 😆
She was right in saying that he himself is not aware about himself! He is blinded by the promise, he can not see or think beyond that at this point. 

Her love ain't conditioned. 
Sometimes love is not enough to keep two people together, and for them it is the case. 

She loves him but if afraid to give it a chance becuase of her past experiences and Sahir's trust issues with her ( which needs to be resloved asap😭 ). She is someone who'd rather prefer blaming herself for her miseries than putting the burden of miseries on someone else's shoulder. 

P.S - this is just my opinion, no offence intended :)
Edited by giee - 9 years ago
Originally posted by giee

She doesn't want to change him, no she never wanted that, all she ever wanted or rather still wants is to know the "Real" Sahir Azim Chaudhary. 
He has shown so many sides to his character that she is in confusion as to which one to believe. 
He can be sweet as sugar and the very next moment he can be as bitter as karela 😆

She claims to love him na and by her own standard of trust and see it in my eyes ... how come she can't do that herself? She hates sahir for doubting her when he actually didn't ... he saw her own a pregnancy and asked her sach kia hai ... if he had believed it why would he ask? He didn't ask for a proof either ... he just asked her sach kia hai ... she wanted to hear a no ... and he would have believed her ... but she asked him to read his eyes ... when we all know eyes can lie (zaki saw love in arzoo's eyes when there was none) she made such a big deal out of it ... but she herself can neither read his eyes nor trusts him ... my only problem is why have different standards for yourself and others? 

Sahir did explain to her that he is like a knife and both are his sides ... all these things that confuse her are what make Sahir ... she wants to know real sahir? What effort she made to know him? She asked him once and when he refused to tell (he didn't own her as he hadn't realized his love or told her he loves her) she got all angry ... without once thinking about how difficult it must be for him and if it was that easy to share why would he be so full of pain? Love is not selfish ... love is about other person not us ... and arzoo's love is all about her! 

Sahir has a plan, we know that arzoo doesn't ... so where is her love in all this? Her side of trust in him? And if she doesn't trust how and why she expected him to trust her? If she can't read his eyes why expect him to read hers? 

Yes sahir is wrong in playing with her emotions no one can argue that ... but that does not mean arzoo is right! Her love appears selfish ... its about herself all the time ... she is always thinking about all the bad things ... she keeps repeating apne humey bohat dard diya (she only knows what troubles) and u never think about all the good things he did for her ... what kind of love is that? Its not like he confessed his love to her and then wronged her that she is so pained ... 
I don't agree .
Arzoo is right in saying those words to sahir because he has multiple faces each time he acts differently.
Before he pushed her away now he wants her back .
Before he asked her to stay away now he can't bare she ignores him for zaki .
His past has made him a machine but real sahir will come with time that to arzoo will bring it out .
In this journey hearts will break but sahir will get rid of his past and move on and the mask will come off and sweet sahir will make an entry .
But arzoo will get hurt by the end of this game and sahir seeing her like that will be in tears .
Both are soul mates what ever they get they get in doubles pain or happiness they will share it for sure
I agree...how did Arzoo fall in love with Sahir then? If she doesn't know which face of his to trust??
She fell in love with him despite his rudeness to her because she told herself there was something more to him that she wanted to find out..

If she had spoken about his trust issues in her...it would have made sense...but she said she cannot trust him...huh??? Why?

She doesn't know that this is an act...she cannot read the love shining in his eyes...I don't think she is sure she loves him...because all her reaction and pain were for herself...no thought for him...it's me me me...that's what's jarring!

Sahir even in tbe game is showing more love!

This love of hers is not able to withstand the facets of his personality..how will it weather bigger storms?? It's not like he was intentionally rude to her or she was always nice to him and opened up to him...didn't he see the good in her...did he badger her ever for tbe truth,,,even when he saw her sad he cheered her up..and one refusal from him to reveal his pain...and she casts him out if her life...no remorse
If sahir was obsessed with zeenat so much then it shouldn't matter to him whom does arzoo love.If he really wants arzoo out of zaki's life when he thinks arzoo is moneyminded or two timer then he can directly ask arzoo to leave zaki and go away or ask her whether she loves zaki or not .Why does he have to involve himself in this .If the girl zaki loved was someone else other than arzoo so even then sahir would trap her in his love.I don't think so .I still don't understand what is his equation with zeenat .Even when zaki asked him to think about his love he thought about arzoo not zeenat with her love and betrayal.
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

That Sahir still worships zeenat, he is still obsessed for the lady, does not matter if its for her challenge, promise, her existence.. He still makes his life revolve around her, he still breathes her betrayal and motivates his own life, whereas Arzoo is all about being self obsession, yeah her dard, her takleef, her mahaan acts, her hardships, her so called love...

I agree and understand that Sahir is very wrong, its wrong to play with somebody's emotions, and he is doing it, but that still does not make Arzoo right .. She obviously does not know about sahir's motives, then how come she  still demands him being the way she wants ?? If their is love then why so many conditions ? If there is love then why does not she trust him ? If there is love then why cannot she accept him the way he is ?

If Sahir would not plan this out and be genuine tonight, how would arzoo be justified ? Atleast we know how sahir feels, and what he thinks, atleast we know that even if he is doing this its all for zeenat , he is indeed destroying himself more in zeenat's love, whereas Arzoo wants what ? Like she wants to be put at a pedestal and be worshipped or she wants him to change himself completely ? 

CVS, its high time you start WRITING about Arzoo and make her relatable, PLEASE ðŸ¥±

Applause to your words I loved the way you wrote down your feelings honestly I am hating Arzoo she is like a robot to me and she always drowns herself in her self-pity. Self-pity is the biggest sign of pathetic haplessness. But there is one thing I think I feel is that Arzoo imagines a man who is kind and loves her treats her with respect (even though I hardly think her idiocy needs any words of appreciation really) so Sahir is basically rude with her period. Obviously whomever we love we don't want him to always accuse us or be mean right maybe that is what she wants I guess. considering I don't understand her mahanta totally I would have left the show if it wasn't for HC really. Hopefully they will give her a backbone and make us love her
Originally posted by hagen

If sahir was obsessed with zeenat so much then it shouldn't matter to him whom does arzoo love.If he really wants arzoo out of zaki's life when he thinks arzoo is moneyminded or two timer then he can directly ask arzoo to leave zaki and go away or ask her whether she loves zaki or not .Why does he have to involve himself in this .If the girl zaki loved was someone else other than arzoo so even then sahir would trap her in his love.I don't think so .I still don't understand what is his equation with zeenat .Even when zaki asked him to think about his love he thought about arzoo not zeenat with her love and betrayal.

it matters to him only because he had trusted her .. he is not immunje to her presence... his obsession with zeenat was not even a consideration when sahir had trusted arzoo, the zeenat issue came later on when zaki claimed that arzoo loves him ...
and then again if arzoo can feel dejected then sahir also felt the same, when zaki actually ensured him that arzoo took the pregnancy blame to prove her love, moreover arzoo herself has given him enough reasons to not trust her anymore...

with the way arzoo is projecting herself, in future zaki will also lose his trust from her, neither she confides in zaki and nor in sahir but expects both these men to confide in her, and its ridiculous because both has feelings for her and will end up blaming her  
Sundas I feel ARZOO n heR character has seen immense degradation n butchering and tht is why I am finding it tought to connect with her ...
Yes sahir has his own flaws but he is relatable ...he has told ARZOO to stay away barring this fake drama now ...n ARZOO has been giving mixed signals to both sahir n zaki ðŸ˜†

I don't know how n wht will play out but I feel the essence of HS is lost somewhere ...the theory With which the show was started has been compromised n I have lost all hope now ðŸ˜†
[QUOTE=Soaps1
She claims to love him na and by her own standard of trust and see it in my eyes ... how come she can't do that herself? She hates sahir for doubting her when he actually didn't ... he saw her own a pregnancy and asked her sach kia hai ... if he had believed it why would he ask? He didn't ask for a proof either ... he just asked her sach kia hai ... she wanted to hear a no ... and he would have believed her ... but she asked him to read his eyes ... when we all know eyes can lie (zaki saw love in arzoo's eyes when there was none) she made such a big deal out of it ... but she herself can neither read his eyes nor trusts him ... my only problem is why have different standards for yourself and others? 

I know he didn't doubt her, you know, but does she? 
No she doesn't, for her it seemed that he doubted her, if not he wouldn't have questioned her, and for that she doesn't hate him but yes she is dissapointed in him. 
About expections, well that's human tendency, and when in love, these expectations have no end. So there is no possible reasoning to that. 
She read his eyes, she wants to believe or I'd rather say she believes, it's her experiences with him and in past that stops her from confessing her love to him. 

Sahir did explain to her that he is like a knife and both are his sides ... all these things that confuse her are what make Sahir ... she wants to know real sahir? What effort she made to know him? She asked him once and when he refused to tell (he didn't own her as he hadn't realized his love or told her he loves her) she got all angry ... without once thinking about how difficult it must be for him and if it was that easy to share why would he be so full of pain? Love is not selfish ... love is about other person not us ... and arzoo's love is all about her! 

Arzoo is all about her becuase she is still not aware about his past, his miseries, his troubles, yet that girl is ready to do what it takes to make him feel better, to save his name. She took that blame for him? Why? Becuase she is selfish. I don't think selfish people do that. 
Love is selfish, very very selfish. You want a person all by yourself, that is possibly the most selfish thing you could ever ask for, but that doesn't imply that her love for him is conditioned. It would have been conditioned if she had wanted him to change for her, but she didn't. She fell in love with him for what he is not with what she wanted him to be. 

Sahir has a plan, we know that arzoo doesn't ... so where is her love in all this? Her side of trust in him? And if she doesn't trust how and why she expected him to trust her? If she can't read his eyes why expect him to read hers? 

Yes sahir is wrong in playing with her emotions no one can argue that ... but that does not mean arzoo is right! Her love appears selfish ... its about herself all the time ... she is always thinking about all the bad things ... she keeps repeating apne humey bohat dard diya (she only knows what troubles) and u never think about all the good things he did for her ... what kind of love is that? Its not like he confessed his love to her and then wronged her that she is so pained ... 

She has always appreciated all the good deeds he had done for her, like today, she thanked him for the most beautiful night of her life, it's just that she thinks that he might widraw himself and his love if she confesses her feelings to him, which would probably hurt her indefinitely. 

[/QUOTE] Edited by giee - 9 years ago