Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

really surprised? (Page 6)

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepalokii

Sue is right Guys Till Nandini came into the room Manik was just sitting and Cabir was doing all the talking Only when Nandini came into the room did Manik talk to the girl that too with all eyes on Nandini.He didnt offer to walk with the girl Cabir did ..Manik baba darling is all good ..He begged her he sang for her he worries for her in hospital only one name camee out of his mouth Nandini...She wanted to go seperate ways he asks her do u really think we have to stay away from ..Told him she cant take the pain anymore ..So even though he is angry he is trying to not disturb nandini..What does she expect he loves her he will keep saying sorry she will keep throwing him out ..She never missed him becos what ever she insulted Manikw as there next to her till now..He is pushing her away becos he says he wants her cannot act as though nothing is there and have her next to him and act like a friend he cannot do it so i am for Manik nandini has to be clear in what she wants she wants him or not ?

I don't like it now that she calls him a monster again. its been established that he's not a monster..what's so monstrous that he's doing now? I know she was wronged before but 'monster'..can we not do without that?
I mean l like the beauty and the beast theme a lot but doesn't Manik feel bad when he is called monster again and again. Coz in beauty and beast, beauty said he's not a monster.

Edited by myvoiz - 22 December 2014 at 3:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Originally posted by Sue101

with topics Confused
what people want manik to do? keep crying and begging to nandini for forgiveness, nothing more.

hug did manik hug the girl nooo it was nandini who hugged dhruv and also thought why not love him damn if manik thinks like that about any other girl other than nandini , i am sure people will write petition to remove manik character from the show ?Dead

it is just one day , he is out of the begging thought and that too because she doesnt want him and he is just listening to her .

Really - people who supported hug of nandu to dhruv are against the girl hug to manik.

saying sorry did not work, so proably manik is trying a different way to get her Wink and i loved how he broke the hug ClapClapClap

PS ; It is in my @@$^%^$#$$$ that i can love only a male character Tongue

just missing Manan together..but Nandu getting jealous was good. Manik must be emotionally exhausted. After so much emotional turmoil anger and numbness comes..Today he made it clear he doesn't want hi-hello-bye kinda normalcy with Nandu..he wants ha ha ha..we know what he wants...and Manik Malhotra wants what he wants..no questions asked..
For Manik Malhotra, Normalcy with Nandu=Outside Nandu's house normalcy+Diwali night bedroom normalcy+Forest romance normalcy+Everytime they were close in college normalcy+Post Musicana night normalcy. Neither wil Mr. Manik take anything less than normal by his definition nor would his fans...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Sue is right Guys Till Nandini came into the room Manik was just sitting and Cabir was doing all the talking Only when Nandini came into the room did Manik talk to the girl that too with all eyes on Nandini.He didnt offer to walk with the girl Cabir did ..Manik baba darling is all good ..He begged her he sang for her he worries for her in hospital only one name camee out of his mouth Nandini...She wanted to go seperate ways he asks her do u really think we have to stay away from ..Told him she cant take the pain anymore ..So even though he is angry he is trying to not disturb nandini..What does she expect he loves her he will keep saying sorry she will keep throwing him out ..She never missed him becos what ever she insulted Manikw as there next to her till now..He is pushing her away becos he says he wants her cannot act as though nothing is there and have her next to him and act like a friend he cannot do it so i am for Manik nandini has to be clear in what she wants she wants him or not ?

I don't like it now that she calls him a monster again. its been established that he's not a monster..what's so monstrous that he's doing now? I know she was wronged before but 'monster'..can we not do without that?
I mean l like the beauty and the beast theme a lot but doesn't Manik feel bad when he is called monster again and again. Coz in beauty and beast, beauty said he's not a monster.

Who better than Nandu knows that Manik is NOT a Monster !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizSue101

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

Who better than Nandu knows that Manik is NOT a Monster !
Right...who better than her and he even told her she changes him..with her he simply changes..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101sonia_1

Go to top