navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

Originally posted by navi04vet

[QUOTE=navi04vet]I ju]mine is working and a biggg 

Cute bum babes Wink but jokes apart...its only manik getting blamed...here I think both are at fault...ppl can't understand maniks sacrifice ( I hated it too...I am angry with him for that) but can understand what nandini is going thru...manik is not having fun with his friends...he s hitting too...I don't like its always maniks fault...nandini wanted him to stay away...now she want him to be normal Shocked...she knows he is extreme...its all or nothing for him...haven't u ppl see his smile when he saw her playing veena??? He didn't hug that girl back...nobody saw that??? He was looking at nandini.throughout the song...that's also not seen by anyone??? Come on guys...its not always necessary that one of them should follow the other like a lost puppy...( applies to nandini too...I didn't imagine her to be like that Dead)... Its only one epi...don't u think its pretty early to think manik will be flirting or going out with new entry???? So just wait n watch na..
 ( to be frank I dont know when nandini will stop crying and manik will realise his love in this track)
u liked the bum so keeping that alone LOL yaar people who want manan should stop fighting nandu better than mani or manik better than nandu, but just focus and say give manan Smile
Sueee...u cruel girl...Angry...u give my hot babes to missfilmy Shocked...how could you...????Cry...is it coz me and her will be toxic together????Tongue but what u said is true...our peaceful forum has changed into.Manik v/s Nandu war ground...for neutral like me...I don't where to start...whom to support without hurting other person..it's kinda frustrating CryOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fan145

I am gonna wait for tomorrow..they r nt gonna spoil it ..am sure..in half annhour how much can they show..and as far as manik concerened ..this tym he wants nandu herself to come to him ...i kinda like jeolu nandu ..bt i feel sorry for this gal..she isnt having any friend to share her pain ..manik has fab5 vth him ..bt she ...she is all alone roaming in tht space..soo and i want manik to realise its love ..even today my bira bwooy pointed out tht ..hope he undrstnd tht 
Nashiii...athallada...ellarum manikine matram kuttam parayunnatha enikkistapedathathu...avan nandinide aduthu blush cheythilla ennoru reason...athoru mandan reason ayi ninakku thonnunnilla??? N its just one epi...n every one is bashing manik...for me both are at fault...its equal equal for me...n I think we all are making a mountain out of molehill...ConfusedConfused
Ivdeyullavark manikinod entho deshyama..arakariyamm...njan ninak msg cheythillee..thts my attitudeWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

navi04vetSue101

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepalokii

Sue is right Guys Till Nandini came into the room Manik was just sitting and Cabir was doing all the talking Only when Nandini came into the room did Manik talk to the girl that too with all eyes on Nandini.He didnt offer to walk with the girl Cabir did ..Manik baba darling is all good ..He begged her he sang for her he worries for her in hospital only one name camee out of his mouth Nandini...She wanted to go seperate ways he asks her do u really think we have to stay away from ..Told him she cant take the pain anymore ..So even though he is angry he is trying to not disturb nandini..What does she expect he loves her he will keep saying sorry she will keep throwing him out ..She never missed him becos what ever she insulted Manikw as there next to her till now..He is pushing her away becos he says he wants her cannot act as though nothing is there and have her next to him and act like a friend he cannot do it so i am for Manik nandini has to be clear in what she wants she wants him or not ?

agreed this jelo track is good but when we watch the show we don't understand and say that manik was disappointment and episode was not good etc but after thinking and watching once more u realize that what is rite and how was the track plus forum helps too so i guess as the story will go and till weeks end we will pretty much get to know where is the show heading  

Sue101

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thaanak uu realllyy for this post,i was getting scared ke sab ko itna gussa aa raha hai,aur mujhe itna achha laga,phir mere mein hi koi prob hai kyaEmbarrassed but now i am happy that there are many like me!Big smileBig smile sach mein,i dont like so much ronadhona,and devdas attitude of guys!!! and manik has apologised,sang for her,was waiting for nandu's acceptance even while suffering in hospital, i am never saying that nandu is wrong or nething,nandu has her own fears and she is also right in her perspective. but nandu also has to understand that manik cannott act "just friends" with nandini,and he is obeying nandu's words only that they cant be together. and as far as i have noticed,manik is trying to make nandu jealous,bcoz after nandu's entry only he was praising that girl ,i think manik is trying to make nandu understand they are meant to be together and they can be one. and its manik's loyality only that he didnt hug that girl today. and cummon,jealousy is a part of love,and uys try to make their girls jealous to make them admit their feelings,its sweett actually and romanticWinkBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizSue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

thaanak uu realllyy for this post,i was getting scared ke sab ko itna gussa aa raha hai,aur mujhe itna achha laga,phir mere mein hi koi prob hai kyaEmbarrassed but now i am happy that there are many like me!Big smileBig smile sach mein,i dont like so much ronadhona,and devdas attitude of guys!!! and manik has apologised,sang for her,was waiting for nandu's acceptance even while suffering in hospital, i am never saying that nandu is wrong or nething,nandu has her own fears and she is also right in her perspective. but nandu also has to understand that manik cannott act "just friends" with nandini,and he is obeying nandu's words only that they cant be together. and as far as i have noticed,manik is trying to make nandu jealous,bcoz after nandu's entry only he was praising that girl ,i think manik is trying to make nandu understand they are meant to be together and they can be one. and its manik's loyality only that he didnt hug that girl today. and cummon,jealousy is a part of love,and uys try to make their girls jealous to make them admit their feelings,its sweett actually and romanticWinkBig smileBig smile
dont worry u have one more pagal with prolemLOLLOLLOL and that is proudly me LOL
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sue101][QUO

CuLOL yaar people who want manan should stop fighting nandu better than mani or manik better than nandu, but just focus and say give manan Smile
Sueee...u cruel girl...Angry...u give my hot babes to missfilmy Shocked...how could you...????Cry...is it coz me and her will be toxic together????Tongue but what u said is true...our peaceful forum has changed into.Manik v/s Nandu war ground...for neutral like me...I don't where to start...whom to support without hurting other person..it's kinda frustrating CryOuch
looks like manan will happen but not u and miss flimy reunion Wink wait lemme name u couple ..NAMFY LOLLOL HOWZAAT LOL
navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sue101][QUO

CuLOL yaar people who want manan should stop fighting nandu better than mani or manik better than nandu, but just focus and say give manan Smile
looks like manan will happen but not u and miss flimy reunion Wink wait lemme name u couple ..NAMFY LOLLOL HOWZAAT LOL
No...I can only lub u my manik...no dhruv...no abhi...no one else...so u r rejecting me...ur phirephly???

Sue101

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Haven't watched it yet but seems interesting Big smile
Manik is just respecting Nandu's wish , right ? Wink

Sue101

Go to top