Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diva82 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
My problem is the track and it's getting dragged. And on top of it, it was a lackluster show, the FAB 5 can preform better than this.
I liked the last part of the scene, the Manan scene, yes there is intensity but again, where is this track going?? It just keeps going in circles. And the episode was not to the mark for me.

I'm sorry sue, I know you liked it but I don't like drag. It just seems angst after angst.
Edited by diva82 - 9 years ago
Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: navi04vet

I just don't like the track that's all...I love attitude manik...but I m not sure where this track is going...I just miss old kyy magic...today's epi was kinda disappointing...nothing special...I love jealous nandini...we have loads of jealous manik...can't we see jelo nandu?? N abt hug too...I agree with my sue baby...I just felt epi wasn't up to the mark...that's it...sue baby ...u know I m with manik...always and forever ( except when he sacrificed )... Oh crap ...my emoticons not working... Just assume my expressions

mine is working and a biggg 
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana.1990

I agree with u some what Manik is correct and yes it's been just one episode we should calm down but still we didn't accepted this to happen that a new girl comes rushing and changes everything and manik behaving like a jerk as other Fab4 are all dumb they can't see anything

yaar he is not doing anything with the girl and he wont do i am sure , and if at all he acts to do then too to make nandu jealo only 
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: diva82

My problem is the track and it's getting dragged. And on top of it, it was a lackluster show, the FAB 5 can preform better than this.
I liked the last part of the scene, the Manan scene, yes there is intensity but again, where is this track going?? It just keeps going in circles. And the episode was not to the mark for me.

I'm sorry sue, I know you liked it but I don't like drag. It just seems angst after angst.

yaar dont say sorry and this topic is not my intention to get sorry from people like u dear, i know u r all manan shippers like me, but i was only shocked with topics like hell with manan and manik hail nandini..i am soo not for it dear , hope u get it πŸ˜Š
Sue101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: missfilmy

πŸ€—

fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am gonna wait for tomorrow..they r nt gonna spoil it ..am sure..in half annhour how much can they show..and as far as manik concerened ..this tym he wants nandu herself to come to him ...i kinda like jeolu nandu ..bt i feel sorry for this gal..she isnt having any friend to share her pain ..manik has fab5 vth him ..bt she ...she is all alone roaming in tht space..soo and i want manik to realise its love ..even today my bira bwooy pointed out tht ..hope he undrstnd tht 
navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue101

mine is working and a biggg 

Cute bum babes πŸ˜‰ but jokes apart...its only manik getting blamed...here I think both are at fault...ppl can't understand maniks sacrifice ( I hated it too...I am angry with him for that) but can understand what nandini is going thru...manik is not having fun with his friends...he s hitting too...I don't like its always maniks fault...nandini wanted him to stay away...now she want him to be normal πŸ˜²...she knows he is extreme...its all or nothing for him...haven't u ppl see his smile when he saw her playing veena??? He didn't hug that girl back...nobody saw that??? He was looking at nandini.throughout the song...that's also not seen by anyone??? Come on guys...its not always necessary that one of them should follow the other like a lost puppy...( applies to nandini too...I didn't imagine her to be like that πŸ€’)... Its only one epi...don't u think its pretty early to think manik will be flirting or going out with new entry???? So just wait n watch na..
 ( to be frank I dont know when nandini will stop crying and manik will realise his love in this track)
sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

yaar he is not doing anything with the girl and he wont do i am sure , and if at all he acts to do then too to make nandu jealo only

I really hope so tht this just happens for the jelo track if there is any track of tht type other wise this gal should leave ASAP
navi04vet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan145

I am gonna wait for tomorrow..they r nt gonna spoil it ..am sure..in half annhour how much can they show..and as far as manik concerened ..this tym he wants nandu herself to come to him ...i kinda like jeolu nandu ..bt i feel sorry for this gal..she isnt having any friend to share her pain ..manik has fab5 vth him ..bt she ...she is all alone roaming in tht space..soo and i want manik to realise its love ..even today my bira bwooy pointed out tht ..hope he undrstnd tht 

Nashiii...athallada...ellarum manikine matram kuttam parayunnatha enikkistapedathathu...avan nandinide aduthu blush cheythilla ennoru reason...athoru mandan reason ayi ninakku thonnunnilla??? N its just one epi...n every one is bashing manik...for me both are at fault...its equal equal for me...n I think we all are making a mountain out of molehill...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

luv u girl, i so luv u being 50/50 to both πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

I also so love your posts. and ya I am neutral for both. I love you tooπŸ€—