Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

really surprised?

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
with topics Confused
what people want manik to do? keep crying and begging to nandini for forgiveness, nothing more.

hug did manik hug the girl nooo it was nandini who hugged dhruv and also thought why not love him damn if manik thinks like that about any other girl other than nandini , i am sure people will write petition to remove manik character from the show ?Dead

it is just one day , he is out of the begging thought and that too because she doesnt want him and he is just listening to her .

Really - people who supported hug of nandu to dhruv are against the girl hug to manik.

saying sorry did not work, so proably manik is trying a different way to get her Wink and i loved how he broke the hug ClapClapClap

PS ; It is in my @@$^%^$#$$$ that i can love only a male character Tongue

Edited by Sue101 - 22 December 2014 at 10:56am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

manikmaniamyvoizProudAhamianAdityaKhasnaa678Parud26sehrmemonHTA111FBANUsalmankhanrulz..PlayfulKiss..navi04vetkandykandyFabolous_DreamzMFRanjiniForeverForU-cherryblossom-fan145kreshamragvir.fanIcyToastersIreena7foram.sonia_1

priyanka3677 IF-Rockerz
priyanka3677
priyanka3677

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

with topics Confused
what people want manik to do? keep crying and begging to nandini for forgiveness, nothing more.

hug did manik hug the girl nooo it was nandini who hugged dhruv and also thought why not love him damn if manik thinks like that about any other girl other than nandini , i am sure people will write petition to remove manik character from the show ?Dead

it is just one day , he is out of the begging thought and that too because she doesnt want him and he is just listening to her .

Really - people who supported hug of nandu to dhruv are against the girl hug to manik.

Nahin Sue. It's not like that. I can't stand manik with any one else so I supported that Cause. I was against Nandini hugging Dhruv as well.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoizSue101

manikmania Newbie
manikmania
manikmania

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
my thoughts exctly... he was askng 4 frgveness,is jst back 4m srgry, has been declined again by nandini... give him some space dude... hez also hrtng,its jst his way of processng his hurt... 

myvoizSue101

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
did u guys notice
the best thing happened when tht girl hugged manik he simply made excuse and broke the hug .. i just loved tht scene ... tho manik can make nandu jeaous by simply hugging her back but didnt do this.
love u manik

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatridevika-Cara-myvoizpiyu008..PlayfulKiss..kreshamSue101

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ragvir.fan

did u guys notice
the best thing happened when tht girl hugged manik he simply made excuse and broke the hug .. i just loved tht scene ... tho manik can make nandu jeaous by simply hugging her back but didnt do this.
love u manik
yes he did ClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gayatridevika

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyanka3677

Originally posted by Sue101

with topics Confused

Nahin Sue. It's not like that. I can't stand manik with any one else so I supported that Cause. I was against Nandini hugging Dhruv as well.Smile
luv u girl, i so luv u being 50/50 to both SmileHug

myvoiz

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Its Nandini who thinks they can't be together as they only hurt each other when together Manik always wanted and still wants to be together.
Ya I know Manik not yet called its love and all

I have read watched in some places accept the person who she/he is ... but Nandini wants to change Manik... yes I know she wants him to be like Dhruv... but ...

I mean I think if Nandini didn't do this drama of we cant be together both will be happy...

P.S: I know there will be so many people against me
and I know Sue u agree with me

Edited by missfilmy - 22 December 2014 at 10:01am

gayatridevikaSue101

navi04vet Goldie
navi04vet
navi04vet

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I just don't like the track that's all ...I love attitude manik Wink...but I m not sure where this track is going Confused...I just miss old kyy magic. Cry..today's epi was kinda disappointing...nothing special...I love jealous nandini...we have loads of jealous manik...can't we see jelo nandu OuchConfused?? N abt hug too...I agree with my sue baby...I just felt epi wasn't up to the mark...that's it...she baby ...u know I m with manik...always and forever EmbarrassedEmbarrassed ( except when he sacrificed Dead )... Oh crap ...

Edited by navi04vet - 22 December 2014 at 10:13am

Sue101

Go to top