Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

LOL...ye kya horaha hai bhaiyya ...inko ek office boy dedo yaar

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Really yaar...ye kya horaha hai

princi was annoying...inko koi office boy dedo yaarAngry

Ek princi,ek Lecturer[Raghav] jo chalagaya aur ek trusty ke saath aur kitne din clg chalaoge...CV's budget badhao iss princi ko ek office boy dedoSleepy

Coming to the episode

Abhi just abhi ko i mean Abhimanyu ko digest hi kar rahe the...again new entry...aur use aaj bhul bhi gaye CV's

i just hope she[new girl] ll not become a trouble in future...bcz she is Khurana's Daughter n he gave chance to Fab5 on her recommendation Shocked...Nyonika will b always ready for such kind of shit...Ouch

Manik abhi uske saath flirt kar raha hai Nandu ko pareshan karne keliye "par Baba sohlo kahi bandi gale na padjaye"LOL

That Harshad creep is again planning...i m sure he ll b the cupid for ManikROFL Not Abhi,Cabir or that new girl...definitely do some creepy thing with Nandini after coming outSleepy

Felt gud seeing Nandini playing veena n happy

I liked only Cabir today...actually loved ..."Manik ka dil tutgaya na,uska pyar jo chalagaya...i mean music guys" n then his expressions...Clap

N then to Manik "Tereliye phool layi hai...tumhare beech sahi hogaya sab...jo tha i mean jo nahi tha..."ROFL...he is just awesome...

On a serious note... guys...its coming on to track so have patience bcz they r ruining it since from 35 to 40 episodes i mean from the breakup episode so it ll take time to place it in one place...it ll not happen in one or two episodes

I know i m being so optimistic but still i have hopes...its just that from some episodes they r not upto the mark...n adding stuff to cover it up...overall it was an average episode...atleast better than rona dhona episode

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is my POV
Share urs also
No offense

Edited by kresham - 22 December 2014 at 10:15am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chandana123hasnaa678HTA111AliyagogoiSue101sonia_1

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Y no one is happy with Cabir atleastShocked
sanju.b Senior Member
sanju.b
sanju.b

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yes happy with cabir but only with his liners.. He is doing nothing rather than just taunting manik... May b harshad will do something after coming frm jail.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spnfankresham

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sach mei dear ye principal mujhe kisi kaam ka nahi lagta.ek toh sarey students usse darke mare vag rahe the ye achanak nandu se kya takraya ki direct usi ko voluntete bana dala.hadd hey.i am just planning to take a break from this serial now.it is getting boring and boring cvs ko khud nahi pata we log chahte kya haiConfusedConfused
kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju.b

Yes happy with cabir but only with his liners.. He is doing nothing rather than just taunting manik... May b harshad will do something after coming frm jail.
bcz Manik is opening his mouth infront of Cabir...so he is taunting
sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
nice post Smile
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Really yaar...ye kya horaha hai

princi was annoying...inko koi office boy dedo yaarAngry

Ek princi,ek Lecturer[Raghav] jo chalagaya aur ek trusty ke saath aur kitne din clg chalaoge...CV's budget badhao iss princi ko ek office boy dedoSleepy
office boy hai naa..but he's only there to lock the rooms..after everyone has left college except Manan. one time one locked the storeroom and the other time got chided by Manik lest if he was gonna do that again.
Coming to the episode

Abhi just abhi ko i mean Abhimanyu ko digest hi kar rahe the...again new entry...aur use aaj bhul bhi gaye CV's

i just hope she[new girl] ll not become a trouble in future...bcz she is Khurana's Daughter n he gave chance to Fab5 on her recommendation Shocked...Nyonika will b always ready for such kind of shit...Ouch                        I don't like new entries in a show where all the characters have already been established. Rose was an exception. She was the comic relief.

Manik abhi uske saath flirt kar raha hai Nandu ko pareshan karne keliye "par Baba sohlo kahi bandi gale na padjaye"LOL

That Harshad creep is again planning...i m sure he ll b the cupid for ManikROFL Not Abhi,Cabir or that new girl...definitely do some creepy thing with Nandini after coming outSleepy

Felt gud seeing Nandini playing veena n happy..Yes

I liked only Cabir today...actually loved ..."Manik ka dil tutgaya na,uska pyar jo chalagaya...i mean music guys" n then his expressions...Clap

N then to Manik "Tereliye phool layi hai...tumhare beech sahi hogaya sab...jo tha i mean jo nahi tha..."ROFL...he is just awesome...

On a serious note... guys...its coming on to track so have patience bcz they r ruining it since from 35 to 40 episodes i mean from the breakup episode so it ll take time to place it in one place...it ll not happen in one or two episodes

I know i m being so optimistic but still i have hopes...its just that from some episodes they r not upto the mark...n adding stuff to cover it up...overall it was an average episode...atleast better than rona dhona episode

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is my POV
Share urs also
No offense
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Really this is the limits! The College has few students... no teachers and other staff... No classes... Students carry no books (We just saw the contents of Nandini' s bag) LOL Itna Kanjoosi! If BOF name was used to promote the Show in the beginning, why not spend some money too on Cast clothes, destinations, side actors and so on like BOF too?

Also, I don't understand one thing. We get 15 minutes of episode 5 days a week (after removing precap, flashback and so on) and still have actors working more than 20 hours a day and having no breaks. What's really happening?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 22 December 2014 at 8:53pm

Go to top