Udann
Udann

Udaan: 22nd December - Written Update

caffeineaddict. IF-Stunnerz
caffeineaddict.
caffeineaddict.

Endearing CC Captain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
The episode starts with Vivaan, Adi, Imli and Ragini sneaking into Chakor's prison to take her away...but as they enter, they find out that Chakor is not there in the prison, it's empty. They look around but they're busted by Bhaiyyaji. Bhaiyyaji drags everyone inside and calls Adi's grandfather. Adi runs to him. Bhaiyyaji also summon Kasturi and Bhuwan and asks where is Chakor. Kasturi and Bhuwan reach the Haveli and freak out at the news of Chakor missing. She asks where is Chakor. Inside the Haveli, she sees Imli, Vivan, Ragini and Adi captured by Bhaiyyaji. Adi wonders that if Chakor isn't with Kasturi, then where is she. Bhaiyyaji brings Chakor and says here is she. Everyone is shocked to see Bhaiyyaji in custody of Chakor. Tejaswini asks how he guessed that these kids are trying to flee Chakor. Kamalnarayan says that I knew it...had an idea. 
Kamalnarayan says that when the house started having miss calls, he realized how Ragini has been talking to Vivan. Then the other day you told me, that Ragini told everything to Vivaan, I grew extra alert. I knew how big a friend Vivan and Chakor are. So, I started looking in. Then Vivan dropped in our haveli, suddenly. AND then I realized that the time is here. They would definitely plan something. I came to know that Aditya and his grandpa are in Sitapur. And I know that Adi is typical young Ishwar, stubborn and not giving up. I saw how this morning, Kasturi and Bhuwan helped Adi get in the Haveli in disguise and then saw Vivan and Adi meeting up. Everything was crystal clear. It took one vibhishan to destroy Lanka in Ramayana...here I have so many, he looks at Ragini and Vivan. 

Chakor asks that if they knew about their plan, why not stop it? Kamalnarayan says that I wanted to see them try, and then fail. I wanted to see that what they feel...on loosing. Chakor is shocked. KN says that I took u away so that even if they succeed in reaching you, they'd never succeed in getting you.

Precap- Kamalnarayan says that none of us here will give them punishment. Chakor asks then who will? KN says, you? You get to decide what punishment they get!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shiny3Gingerly

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
tfs a lot..
who is KN btw?
Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

tfs a lot..
who is KN btw?

It is short for Kamalnarayan which is Bhaiya ji's name.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anael24

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Thanks Temptations.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top