Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

OS --My best Birthday Gift ..

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged

OS  --My best Birthday Gift ..

Note : This is my first OS for Nisha and cousins.I saw todays episode by chance.I loved the scene ..so I thought I will pendown this OS.. Pl leave ur likes and share ur comments .. 

Thanks a lot..for ur time for reading.. 

Story :: 

That was a very dark night.. I was returning from office all alone.I had lots of extra work in office. Though I was always perfect in my work , I don't know from where I get so many enemies. Though I don't want to happen , some one here or there , they just crop up like the weeds in the farm.They are poisonous, they spread poison, if any not mingling too along with them , they try to poison their mind and take over. For me too , though not directly , but indirectly ,my Boss's Aunt and her daughter always tried to give so much trouble.Today was the day ..my birthday's eve.I wanted to celebrate with my cousins and family.But fate and my badluck and the ploy of my Boss's cousin ,I ended up working late in office. It was  11.45 pm.

My Boss, Mr.Rathod , why he was struggling in mid of the road I dint know. I was returning from office , at this odd hour, in the dark lane, where only animals and ghosts would wander. I came walking alone on this mysterious street with my jacket on, and my mind singing some song comforting and boosting my fear in my senseless mind...where it was thinking of so many things..

I heard somebody trying to kill him..Yes...Kill him.. My boss. Two Gundas , caught hold of him. One was holding him from the back ,one was holding on to his bag and trying to take over the possession from his hands.  He was struggling to get rid from the guy who was holding from behind. He with his elbow gave a back blow at the catching guy.The other guy took the bag and ran.

From nowhere I saw all these. I recognised it was my Boss. I couldn't leave him alone and run. I went and fought with the rowdys.For their weight and physique,my tiny slim body couldn't cope up.They hit me .I fell down. He called me  Miss. Nisha, pl see to that the bag is not be robbed. From where I got the courage I dint know. My mind started functioning so sharp now. I ran ..I ran..I ran to the car. I opened the hoot. I found the pistol lying there.

Was I the Jhansi ki rani or Sandhya Rati.. I dint know.Did I watch Satya meva jayathe ..sometime back.. I dint know..I knew that I had to save my Boss.. ???

Boss?? Was he really my Boss?? Or was he for me something else??.

My heart and mind and my soul, before taking the pistol in my hand just thougt onething.. Only one thing.. What if something happened to my Boss ??NO...HE AINT MY BOSS... HE WAS ... HE WAS... HE WAS...

Yes.. I did find the answer..He was my LOVE.. MY first ever LOVE.. WHOM blindly I have fallen in love with him..

Yes..somebody hurting my Love..I couldn't take it .I cant ..What will happen to my innocent heart ..What will happen to my clueless tiny brain and the small lub tub heart and the  soul in which I buried him so deeply , that I can't survive he was not around..I cant think of him not being around..oh.. What the crap..I need to wash and flush my dirty mind and bloody mouth..

I took the pistol in hand..I aimed at the guy..The guy..Culprit.. From where I got so much nerve and the atomic power.. I dint know..Might be that was called love.. Love brought me so much courage , brave and power .I shot him..I shot him on his leg.. I shot that he was not killed , he was wounded.. He lymped and ran off. Sir , went behind him.

I was in tears.. Why was I in tears ? I still dint know. Might be I fought somebody with my brain and physical strength. As I know , never I say or share many things with all .I fight with my own heart and soul. Today I fought all the odds, My fear, my insecurity, my fear of loosing him, my fear for arms and guns.. I touched it , I trigged it , I shot that with perfect aim.

I guess, I left all my insecuirites behind this incident.I  have rose one level high now.I had him around.He was alive. What  would have happened if he was not around..My heart fluttered. I was the moth . I would die in the flame. But I cant let the flame die.

He came around and said .." GOOD JOB MISS NISHA.. " I was shocked and happy at the same time. I faced many odds. This was different and I did face it bravely. He came and said, Lets go home Miss . Nisha.. I uttered in my own dismay and belief.." Sir, I shot him " .. " Sir, I touched the pistol today"..Some unknown happiness in my heart. My heart was doing somersaults. It was dancing a happy salsa..

He said," Miss.Nisha, Pl .sit inside the car , it is late and we need to reach your home ",I joined him. He rode the car. He uttered, " All things got over ", I uttered " yes sir, It all got over", He finally said " No Miss .Nisha.. A new day has begun.AND " HAPPY BIRTHDAY" ". I was shocked and happy at same time.

He wished me Happy birthday. Did he know ? that it was my bday. He knew. I wanted to know if he also felt the same way I had feelings for him. I guess I need to wait for some more days..

Yes.. Now I was happy with my BIRTHDAY GIFT. He wished me .. He was the first one to wish me this year.. My first ever Love.. My first ever Love,, wishing me First on this Bday .. I was in cloud nine.

I wanted to kiss him, un limited.. I wanted to do all naughty things on his lips and his curvy neck and the macho physique.I guess im going overboard. For today this much was ok for my first crush and love ..I thought and said ...

" HAPPY BDAY TO ME " AND  DID A FUNNY DANCE OUT OF JOY AND HAPPINESS..

Yes.. I was crazy ..I was crazly, stupidly in love with my Boss..

Edited by deepavasudev - 23 December 2014 at 4:41am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

nisharathored3isLifeBadluckheart_nishkalapallavisarkarIjazaSubhashiniiiiikrithi1990--Rashmi---jhumjhumEfinah36-mr-ishqnmedinazzvj3072sireesha76Krazzy4u786Ribellemahirmukhtar-Panda-virmanfan013jazsidhu..Mellifluous..DEVU.NAIRwhitelilysrilotuslehranonymous.mecaller123taahir004MysticRiver...EhSaas....Leprechaun.Linsie

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Very nice. Well doneClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmedv19

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Deeps for the pm  Hug so i could read that wonderful os by you! Wink

The os is wonderful about a courageous girl nisha and the power that love's gives oneself to defend the person whom you love the most in this world! 

How she shot the culprit and didn't let go of her courageousness is beautifully depicted by you!
I loved that line Big smile about how she wouldn't let the flame of her love die but will herself happily die in the flame of love as a moth! really brilliant! Clap

And while I haven't seen the serial but after reading your os will certainly watch it now! Wink

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 22 December 2014 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadh123ishqnmedv19

dv19 IF-Sizzlerz
dv19
dv19

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

Very nice. Well doneClap
Thank you,
krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Nice Deepa. Your OS creates great excitement , I will go to watch this serial tomorrow. Thank you so much for the PM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmedv19

virmanfan013 IF-Rockerz
virmanfan013
virmanfan013

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hiii...just come across to this forum coz i find viraj n nisha a very cute couple n i am kind of in love with viraj *hiding myself under bed* Embarrassed lolz ii know am little bit silly :p
well nice part...nisha's pov was very well described n obviously it was the best bday gift for nisha Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeRibellemahirmukhtarsrilotusdv19

lehr IF-Sizzlerz
lehr
lehr

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged
nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dv19

Krazzy4u786 IF-Dazzler
Krazzy4u786
Krazzy4u786