Qubool Hai

22nd December-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Part 1

Azhars mom looks at Sanam decked up as singer (face covered). Sanam checks her hand and its AHIL written with mehendi on it. Azhars mom informs Tanveer. Tanveer smirks. She says new players make such mistakes. Tanveer says Sanam is trying to safeguards Ahils repute, now Sanams repute will be made a joke of in front of entire Bhopal.

The ceremony begins, Sanam is singing. Ahil looks at her. BG - Dil mera muftka. Rehaan feels uncomfy with the show. Sanam is dancing, people throw money on her. Sanam turns and trips and falls on Ahils lap. Her mask comes off, its Sanam. Both Ahil-Sanam-2 are shocked. One of the person at the party throws his glass of drink and the glass shards cut Sanams feet but she keeps dancing as Ahil watches shocked. One of the guys praise Ahil for the show. Tanveer thanks him. Tanveer walks to give money to Sanam as bakshish. Tanveer asks Sanam if she wont show her face to her fans. She opens Sanam's veil. All watch shocked as its Sanam. Ahil is shocked and sulks. The other men at the party say this is Ahils first wife, Sanam. Tanveer fake acts, this is Sanam. What all people are ready to do for money. Tanveer says we called Rasili Bai for mujra but Sanam came here on her own accord. Tanveer praises Sanam for her good mujra given how all clapped. Tanveer says dont like that Ahils first wife is doing mujra infront of all for some money. Tanveer tells Sanam that what ur doing is ruining Ahils repute. Told u will end ur love story today. Now see what Ahil does to u. Sanam says those who have true love in their heart never lose. Whatever i did was to safeguard Ahils repute.  She says i know Allah will forgive me as i did not do any sin. This is my offering for the love that runs in my every breath. Sanam is about to faint and Ahil rushes forward and holds her in time. Sanam passes out. Ahil is worried. Azhars mom says once again our game failed. Tanveer says i know how to turn this around. 

Part 2

Sanam is lying unconscious and Ahil tries to take out shrads of glass from her feet. Sanam screams in pain and Ahil asks her to relax. Sanam asks him what he is doing. Ahil says u relax. Ahil asks her what she was doing at the party and Sanam says mujra that u said was important for the party. If it din happen, ur repute wuld have been lost. Where u sent me to get Raseeli Bai she wasnt there. I did call u but. Sanam recollects what Tanveer told her about how Raseeli bai wasnt there and told her how Ahil will be insulted before all. Ahil asks but what and Sanam says din want u to be humiliated in front of all so did what i felt was right. Ahil sits next to Sanam on the  bed and asks u did to save my repute. Sanam says Biwi ki izzat apne Shohar se hoti hai and for that if i have to die, i will. True love doesnt fear sacrifices. Ahil holds Sanams hand. Ahil seeks forgiveness from Sanam for her being humiliated coz of him. He apologizes. Sanam is in tears, Ahil wipes her tears. Tanveer comes clapping and says ur a magician Sanam. Sanam-2 enters with her. Tanveer says u r magic doesnt let Ahil see the truth.

Cops are asking for Haya by showing her pic to passersby. Faiz calls up the cops under false pretext and tips off Rahat about Haya. Faiz self thought, ur forcing me to do all this Haya. If anything happens to Rahat, its ur responsibility. Faiz throws his sim card and leaves. Cops question Rahat. They search his car and find Hayas clothes and hair and blood. Rahat says i dunno how all this got in the car. Cops arrest Rahat.

Ahil asks Tanveer what she is saying. Tanveer says u cant see Sanam is doing all this deliberately. She hurt herself to make her place in  ur heart and thats what happened. Ahil says Sanam did all to safeguard my repute. Tanveer reminds Ahil about the nikah day. Tanveer tells Ahil to stop wasting his life over Sanam and reminds him about Sanam-2. Tanveer tells Ahil how Sanam-2 is here leaving her all for Ahil and Ahil is sitting at Sanams feet who dumped him.

Part 3

Sanam says Ahil doesnt need to do anything, he gets up and Ahil asks her to rest. Sanam says i never wanted to snatch Sanam-2's special day to be  ruined nor do i want her hubby not to fulfill her duties. Sanam tries to walk out and Tanveer stops Ahil from helping Sanam. Sanam walks off, Ahil follows. Tanveer worries that Sanam is doing all to win Ahil over again, gotta do something to stop her at all costs and soon. 

Precap --- Tanveer says lets test Sanam. Lets call lawyer and ask Sanam to transfer her property to Ahils name. I am sure she wont sign. Ahil says lets call lawyer and end this once and for all. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 22 December 2014 at 9:30am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sandra18procks15zahirsangeethbalajolly_flShopnilanithya.AmrtinaMoonwhite.Harini.soapwatcher1jyoti06Chahat_A_Doshi-MitwaIshqPe-ShaitaanKiKhalaSurish-Swetha-

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Armu.
Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Thank you

.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Arm4forever for Qubool Hai December 22nd written update!
Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Ahil n Ammi ki sanam ka nikaah is invalid woh toh opbvio hai
But I don;t get it how did Tannu find a girl named Sanam or did she have her name changed

That woman said she is manhoos; ab tak kya manhoosiyat failayi hai Ammi ki Sanam ne in IM?

Sanam accepted Ammi ki Sanam as Ahil ki biwi because she thinks she is good

Ahil bhi na someone whack him on the head using Ammi ki Sanam to make his Sanam J n hurt her

Ammi ki Sanam is -ve and I hope before she is ousted She gives a huge blow to Billi

OK now so I have read at some place that where is Mujra n Ahil(Nawab) ki izzat connected ki when the mujrewali did not come Sanam danced to save Ahil ki izzat; Toh it is like that ki in the nawab's haveli Mujra n all is a form of entertainment n the best mujrewali come to their haveli Nawab sahab ke ghar Mujra is considered a very high fi occasion n peeps esp men wanna see it; basically nawab sahab ke ghar mujra hona bahut badi baat hoti hai n unke liye bahut izzat ki baat hoti hai

In nawab type ke logon ki wife ki less n unki mistress ki izzat zyaada hoti hai YUCK!

GK kindly close this polygamy track jaldi se bardaasht nahi hota

RaFaHa thriller sho ko bhi end karo please We all have seen Darr n basically to show Faiz as Darr ka SRK it is an insult to SRK
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Tfs dear

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top