Mahakumbh

MahaKumbh WU - 22 Dec 2014

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone
I am omshreejaanu/OSJ, your Monday updator.
This is my first topic on the forum. I hope it makes sense. My apology beforehand if there is any grammatical mistake left in the update and if i have wrongly spelled the names of the characters. I am still not fully familiar with the names.😳
Here we go:

MahaKumbh WU - 22 Dec 2014

The episode starts with MaiMui telling off Rudra for risking his life to save Punno's father and asks him to be careful onwards to which a brooding Rudra only nods and turns away. A tensed MaiMui is looking at the tattoo at the back of Rudra and praying for his safety and security.

On the other the priest is telling that only Shivanand can solve the mystery of MahaKumbh and that's why they cannot afford to lose him. The priest states that he wants Shivanand at any cost and believes that his men will not disappoint him. The scene shifts to Shivanand regaining consciousness while he has been located and the goons are being sent by Greyerson to get him.

Shivanand wants to make a call but the lady who has saved him is tensed and is asking him to go away before her husband will come anytime. Shivanand realizes that the lady's husband is a violent man. The lady is pleading to him to leave and is apologizing for being the cause of his accident.

Some men are looking for Rudra and they locate him in the river swimming all by himself. They go to attack him but are shocked to see a line of Trishuls and saddhus emerging from the deep water to protect the young Rudra. ( Is it a divine intervention?? )

Shivanand is still in the house talking to the lady who is assuring him that she can take care of herself. Shivanand thanks her for helping him out and prepares to leave when the lady's son brings him some food for him. He refuses but accepts the soft toy for Rudra whose name was on his lips while he was unconscious.

Rudra is swimming unaware that he is being protected by some saints. He comes out of the water, turns around but he sees nothing. He goes away while the goons are being dragged out of the water by the saddhus.

Punnu's father  is slapping the poor boy  who is having problem remembering his lines. Finally the boy runs away refusing to play Ram. Punnu wants to play Hanuman. Pandit runs after him but Pannu refuses and proposes Rudra's name. The teacher is shocked and impressed when Rudra recites those lines perfectly.

Shivanand is leaving but the men after him are already there. He hides in a room and listens while the goons are manhandling the lady and his son and threatening to kill the little boy. They want to know where is Shivanand. They start searching the house.

Epi ends.

Precap:

Rudra is in Ram Avatar looking impressive and Godly. People are not happy and Swami ji is warning Pandey not to commit any blunder again. Pandey promises to mess things up in the celebration fair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Heyyy jaanu!! So good to c u here!!
R u following MK?
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cornia_JenAm

Heyyy jaanu!! So good to c u here!!
R u following MK?

Hey!! 😃 Please to see u here too. 
Well I dunno if I will b following religiously because already my hindi is very bad n there are some words that I fail to understand n have to listen twice or thrice to get the meaning.
Today itself it was tough for me to follow the flow. I got confused with the river scene completely!
But I am here for GR so u will see me often. 
Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yipeee 🥳

This feels like hme now OSJ ji 😉

thanku fr th update.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Thanks for the update. 😊
So Rudra is under watch by many. Till now his enemies or those wanting to use him were shown. Now his protectors are shown. This group of sadhus are keeping a watch on him too. They took care of not being seen by Rudra. So this silent group must be connected to a bigger group of sadhus.
Punnu Tiwari's Karachi station pe train ruki... instead of doha, was a comic relief. 😆
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gul.S_Ef

Yipeee 🥳

This feels like hme now OSJ ji 😉

thanku fr th update.

Gul 🤗
Am here for my girls n GR of course! Being updated is only an excuse😉
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks for the update. 😊
So Rudra is under watch by many. Till now his enemies or those wanting to use him were shown. Now his protectors are shown. This group of sadhus are keeping a watch on him too. They took care of not being seen by Rudra. So this silent group must be connected to a bigger group of sadhus.
Punnu Tiwari's Karachi station pe train ruki... instead of doha, was a comic relief. 😆

Welcome. 
I guess u r right! 
Btw I really like the boy Rudra. Expressive eyes he has n the brooding look suits him so much! N Punnu is a cute child. So Rudra n Punnu's friendship is  there to stay n much more than friendship - the ram n hanuman of the show! 
Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

Gul 🤗
Am here for my girls n GR of course! Being updated is only an excuse😉

of course fr GR ❤️ 

stay blessed, sooo happy to see ya here 🤗
Edited by Gul.S_Ef - 9 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail