Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj vs Dadaji (Page 7)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
@princessglory
I think Dadaji and Viraj are definitely going to get into arguments because of clash of ideologies, just like Nisha. As for Ramesh, I think he might be offended that Viraj has helped, and he doesn't know the relation between Aman and Viraj. I am sure he will try to return the money. But I don't see them into any arguments. 

Luckily Viraj is a nice guy. What if he wasn't? And Nisha get stranded? (Yes. This time it was the car and they had no control over that). Say some other boss asks Nisha to stay back and work? Won't the parents have problem then? Viraj is a stranger to the family. He is a stranger to Nisha too, just that Nisha loves Viraj now..LOL So I am sure Nisha coming home late with a stranger boy adds more to Dadaji's disapproval. 

I was glad to see the relief in Ramesh's face when Lakshmi said Viraj seemed to be a nice boy. It showed that they still have the needed fear of their girl being stranded alone with a boy. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryprachii_UptoNoGood_

bluEyez IF-Rockerz
bluEyez
bluEyez

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
OMG m really excited to see the interaction between these two strong n high headed personality both have sound principles yet they differ let's see what happens I think dadaji will be impressed with viraj answer 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiShwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Basically we all want Dadaji to listen to Viraj's POV. Then we want Dadaji to like him. Then we want Viru to respect and obey Dadaji.
I don't want them to have a fight I want a creative discussion. And I want Viraj to enjoy the fact that someone is scolding him without caring for his stature. Smile
Then I want Dadaji to adopt Viraj and they can discuss world politics over morning tea together. 
Did I mention that I want a pet unicorn too?LOL

Also, it would've been nice to have Dadi ogle at Viru. "Are, bhali thaari je to wahi hai!" Big smile And Viru will be like "Wut?"Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

minionlovercolddostyulin_Raeesa_princessgloryJAHHNAVIeshasrkShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

Basically we all want Dadaji to listen to Viraj's POV. Then we want Dadaji to like him. Then we want Viru to respect and obey Dadaji.
I don't want them to have a fight I want a creative discussion. And I want Viraj to enjoy the fact that someone is scolding him without caring for his stature.Smile
Then I want Dadaji to adopt Viraj and they can discuss world politics over morning tea together.

Also, it would've been nice to have Dadi ogle at Viru. "Are, bhali thaari je to wahi hai!"Big smileAnd Viru will be like "Wut?"Shocked
sabb achaa ja raha thaa uptil that adoption application Confused
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

colddostabraxos_UptoNoGood_Shwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I don't want them to have a fight I want a creative discussion. And I want Viraj to enjoy the fact that someone is scolding him without caring for his stature.Smile

Also, it would've been nice to have Dadi ogle at Viru. "Are, bhali thaari je to wahi hai!"Big smileAnd Viru will be like "Wut?"Shocked
ROFL

Day Dreaming They lived happily ever after...ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

colddostprincessgloryJAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged

ROFL

Exactly. Why would Dadaji adopt Viraj? LOL LOL And Viraj likes coffee...LOL That would be the first point of argument. Tea or Coffee..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colddost_Raeesa__UptoNoGood_

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

ROFL

Exactly. Why would Dadaji adopt Viraj? LOL LOL And Viraj likes coffee...LOL That would be the first point of argument. Tea or Coffee..LOL
Arre bhavnaon ko samjho. Wink Lekin I seriously want dadi to ogle at him.Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
See my wishes were fulfilled. Viru had his say. Dadaji respects him. Also Viru kiiind of got Dadaji to adopt him. "Kya hum.. Dadaji bula sakte hain?".Should I continue praying for my pet unicorn?Dancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulinShwets1502

Go to top