Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj vs Dadaji (Page 2)

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by erised.

Well written..yup..it will be interesting 2 watch d arguments btwn viraj n dadaji..viraj will surely say smthng 2 dadaji that womens r stronger there should be no restrictions 4 them..specially girl like nisha n all...dnt knw who will win but i think dadaji will nt like viraj at that time..bcoz there thinking r different...wht do u think?

@bold I would disagree. Though there is a connection between women's security and coming home late, I think every house has certain rules which should be followed. If the house rules say, one should return home by 8 or 9, that should be followed. 

Though Viraj may say women are stronger, and there should be no restriction, I don't see that would actually work in reality. Women, how much ever strong they are, have to be cautious and that's the sorry state. 
Our parents wants us to come home early not beacuse they r conservative and all that its only because they r worried for our security. And u can't blame them. all the things happening around us scared them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_neetr91JAHHNAVIShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Nicely compared..Smile
Team Dadaji! LOL
I agree to his point, just not women, but anyone should return home early after work. I always had problem from the time Nisha got stuck in Viraj's house, about the time she comes home. Hopefully this would stop Nisha from coming home late. 

From the pre-cap, I am convinced that from now onwards Nisha will come home early everyday LOL LOL LOL

_Raeesa_neetr91JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Well written..yup..it will be interesting 2 watch d arguments btwn viraj n dadaji..viraj will surely say smthng 2 dadaji that womens r stronger there should be no restrictions 4 them..specially girl like nisha n all...dnt knw who will win but i think dadaji will nt like viraj at that time..bcoz there thinking r different...wht do u think?

@bold I would disagree. Though there is a connection between women's security and coming home late, I think every house has certain rules which should be followed. If the house rules say, one should return home by 8 or 9, that should be followed. 

Though Viraj may say women are stronger, and there should be no restriction, I don't see that would actually work in reality. Women, how much ever strong they are, have to be cautious and that's the sorry state. 
Our parents wants us to come home early not beacuse they r conservative and all that its only because they r worried for our security. And u can't blame them. all the things happening around us scared them. 

Exactly! Ramesh and Lakshmi doesn't have any bias between girl and boy, but when Nisha is late, they are crazy worried, because of security. And they weren't wrong. There indeed was an attack. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91JAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged

@Jahhnavi
Now that's something I won't forgive Dadaji for too. He had completely no base for fixing Nisha's engagement. Just because she isn't doing anything in life, doesn't mean he has to pack her to sasural.
As for Ramesh, I am waiting for the day he realises the effectiveness of Ramesh's parenting.

But in the current argument, I am with Dadaji. No matter how much ever we speak of gender equality, it's just theory. In our country, it is still not secure for women to go alone even in a crowded street and that's the fact.

I know he's concerned about his granddaughter's safety. Ufff the irony when I think Nisha getting together with Riteish.. But Dadaji should atleast listen to VIRAJ for once na. I bet binaa sune hee shuru ho Gaye honge. It's not like Nisha is planning to get stranded at the jungle every night. Ek baar ho Gaya. It was just an unavoidable event. Abb har rozz thode na late aati hai Aapke ghar ki ladki.. I wish Viraj goes something like, "yo gramps, CHILL". Evil Smile
Dadaji's reaction, "KYAAA?" Shocked

ROFL

Edited by JAHHNAVI - 22 December 2014 at 9:42am

colddost_Raeesa_neetr91Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Nicely compared..Smile
Team Dadaji! LOL
I agree to his point, just not women, but anyone should return home early after work. I always had problem from the time Nisha got stuck in Viraj's house, about the time she comes home. Hopefully this would stop Nisha from coming home late. 

From the pre-cap, I am convinced that from now onwards Nisha will come home early everyday LOL LOL LOL

Dadaji ki Jai!!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Exactly! Ramesh and Lakshmi doesn't have any bias between girl and boy, but when Nisha is late, they are crazy worried, because of security. And they weren't wrong. There indeed was an attack. 

I have clases till 7. It becomes 8 when i reach home. My parents got hell worried. My mom keeps calling me the whole way. So I can't really understand RL and Dadaji's concern here. And its true no matter how much we say girls aren't safe at night.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

@Jahhnavi
Now that's something I won't forgive Dadaji for too. He had completely no base for fixing Nisha's engagement. Just because she isn't doing anything in life, doesn't mean he has to pack her to sasural.
As for Ramesh, I am waiting for the day he realises the effectiveness of Ramesh's parenting.

But in the current argument, I am with Dadaji. No matter how much ever we speak of gender equality, it's just theory. In our country, it is still not secure for women to go alone even in a crowded street and that's the fact.

I know he's concerned about his granddaughter's safety. Ufff the irony when I think Nisha getting together with Riteish.. But Dadaji should atleast listen to VIRAJ for once na. I bet binaa sune hee shuru ho Gaye honge. It's not like Nisha is planning to get stranded at the jungle every night. Ek baar ho Gaya. It was just an unavoidable event. Abb har rozz thode na late aati hai Aapke ghar ki ladki.. I wish Viraj goes something like, "yo gramps, CHILL". Evil Smile
Dadaji's reaction, "KYAAA?" Shocked

ROFL

I don't this is the first time. She has been late before too. During Nisha-Viren scene..she started to say she was late, but changed topic. So she has been coming home late every day, though Dadaji knew it only today. 

Yes. They were stranded and helpless today. But this is a warning that Viraj should see his employees return home safely on time. 

Since I am in Team Dadaji today...I don't want Dadaji's Kyaa!!!LOL I would want "Ji Dadaji" from Viraj..LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91_UptoNoGood_JAHHNAVI

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged

I have clases till 7. It becomes 8 when i reach home. My parents got hell worried. My mom keeps calling me the whole way. So I can't really understand RL and Dadaji's concern here. And its true no matter how much we say girls aren't safe at night.

@bold ??? Confused

Go to top