Posted: 9 years ago
I love your comparison.πŸ‘
Superb.
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Tabby

Now I get it. It's the same here. Leave night...I usually come home from work around 5.30. If it gets 5.45pm my mom gets panicked...πŸ˜† And night times..I make sure I return home by 8. How much ever brave and courageous you are, the society isn't safe and it's better to be safe. 

I am glad RL was worried, unlike Rupan-Mohan who never knew their daughter didn't come home for the night. 

Yes .It happens.Dadaji is correct.But how come Dadaji is awake till 12?For wishing nishu bday?
Even When kirti was missing during Viren-vimla wedding celebration Dadaji didn't care much.He should have cared that time also
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Jahhnavi

Viraj was a guy who offered Nisha to drop her home on the first day in her scooty as it was very late. He could have asked her to go on her own if he thought about gender equality. So I am sure he would say he will take care about his from next time.πŸ˜†

Dadaji ki Jai! 🀣

You knowww that Viraj wasn't thinking about this girl & raat ka waqt right?? πŸ˜†
He believes in gender equality dude 😎 always has.. And always will. He's ready to hand out pepper sprays to girls so that they gather strength to fight off anyone in case they are attacked. I like how he doesn't limit them in anyway, just coz they are girls. Oh and that night Nishu blurted she's had some Vodka from his counter top, and that's why he was concerned about her driving under the influence. He even took away her scooty when he felt she was driving haphazardly remember.. So it was more of alcohol intoxication & risky driving that forced him to drop her home πŸ˜†
GO TEAM VIRAJ (whereever u are) πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prachii

Yes .It happens.Dadaji is correct.But how come Dadaji is awake till 12?For wishing nishu bday?
Even When kirti was missing during Viren-vimla wedding celebration Dadaji didn't care much.He should have cared that time also

May be he asked and Rupan could have said she was off to Ritiesh's family member's wedding. i think she did tell this to someone. 
Dadaji sleeps pretty late I think. He was awake during that Dolly-Sumit terrace track. He was reading late night. And in general, aged people don't sleep much. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

You knowww that Viraj wasn't thinking about this girl & raat ka waqt right?? πŸ˜†
He believes in gender equality dude 😎 always has.. And always will. He's ready to hand out pepper sprays to girls so that they gather strength to fight off anyone in case they are attacked. I like how he doesn't limit them in anyway, just coz they are girls. Oh and that night Nishu blurted she's had some Vodka from his counter top, and that's why he was concerned about her driving under the influence. He even took away her scooty when he felt she was driving haphazardly remember.. So it was more of alcohol intoxication & risky driving that forced him to drop her home πŸ˜†
GO TEAM VIRAJ (whereever u are) πŸ˜†

If you remember in the second episode, when Dadaji paraded the cousins for coming late, all the girls showed they are carrying pepper spray for protection. Even Umesh made sure he had..πŸ˜† So Dadaji has already given instruction to his grandchildren to protect themselves..😎 even before Viraj sir...πŸ˜† He did allow her to drive for sometime, what responsibility is that? πŸ˜† Kirti didn't come home on time. Where has that lead her too? πŸ˜‰ If she had followed Dadaji's rules, she would have never got herself in this mess. 

Dadaji ki Jai!! πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

May be he asked and Rupan could have said she was off to Ritiesh's family member's wedding. i think she did tell this to someone. 
Dadaji sleeps pretty late I think. He was awake during that Dolly-Sumit terrace track. He was reading late night. And in general, aged people don't sleep much. 

Yes he used to awake during all crisisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

I think we gonna hear Viraj's lecture instead.. So by the end of it all Dadaji realizes how AWESOME this dude is.. And how Nishu is completely surakshit while working with him. YEAAAH, Go Team Viraj.. Anyone???
*crickets chirping* πŸ˜• ermm... Koi hai?

I am tilting a little towards Viraj. Just one tiny bit.

But I do see Dadaji's POV. My own Dadaji was a little like that. He used to have rigid ideas but he realized that times had changed. When he felt that he was not in a position to see things objectively, then he used to allow us to explain. And he explained, too. A lot of times, we could see his discomfort when his beliefs were challenged but the good part was that he saw that in us too. I think that is where Dadaji lacks. He can get dictatorial. Although he DOES listen ultimately, it takes a lot of time and guts to talk to him.
Viraj's win here will be to be able to convince Dadaji, like I said earlier, without being disrespectful. Also his mature and calm manner of communication should gain him some respect in Dadaji's eyes. Viru will accept his POV and then slowly bring him around to his own. Like he does with Nisha. Like he did with Lakshmi. 
Viraj ki jai ho! See, you're not really alone.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@aneri-fan
Viraj has advantage with Nisha and Lakshmi. Nisha admires him, so she is bound to accept his view. Lakshmi knows Nisha likes Viraj, so she is bound to accept his view, also she considers him a celebrity. 

But Dadaji, though will listen to Viraj, but he will stay with his point, because I feel he is perfectly correct this time. 
eshasrk thumbnail
I am in both teams πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

I am in both teams πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

You can't play for both the teams...πŸ˜† 
Which team are you in this tournament?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†