Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj vs Dadaji

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Joined: 15 December 2014
Posts: 2364

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Dadaji and Viru are both VERY strong characters.
Dadaji has lived his entire life with certain beliefs and ideas which have worked for him. He loves his family more than his life. Although he is rigid, he DOES give in if he is convinced that a certain change will be beneficial for his family... Like he allowed Nisha a job... Despite Virender's opposition... Like he accepted Ramesh back...
Although many may not agree, he does respect women. For one look at the way he treats his wife. As for the rules, they're pretty rigid for the men too. Plus, he is protective of the women in his family. He thinks those rules are the best way to prevent any untoward incident.
He has very strong and unwaivering principles that he abides by and wants his family to abide by.

Viru, too has some VERY strong principles and is equally zealous in protecting them. He loves his family but moral rectitude is more important. At the same time, Viru is, of course very modern. (He actually asked Nisha to get a casual bf!Big smile ) He respects women. He is protective of them but he allows them to realize THEIR strength, too. Viru can be rigid too, but he's a little less stubborn (than dadaji... AndWink Nisha too) 

It'll be nice to see an argument between them. I think if anyone can argue with Dadaji WITHOUT being disrespectful and still get his point across... It is Viraj. They're radically different and yet they're similar...

 Let us see who wins. Teams anyone?
 Personally, I just can't choose. I think they'll have to compromise. And not just this single argument.


Edited by aneri.fan - 22 December 2014 at 9:04am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkar_Raeesa_Laila132Ijazaprincessgloryabraxosbvs7691LightingHopeishqnmeS.StephyexoLarmyJAHHNAVIbluEyezRibelleArieltabi~~~~caller123dv19usaonlyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Nicely compared..Smile
Team Dadaji! LOL
I agree to his point, just not women, but anyone should return home early after work. I always had problem from the time Nisha got stuck in Viraj's house, about the time she comes home. Hopefully this would stop Nisha from coming home late. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_neetr91_UptoNoGood_ishqnmeRibelleArieltabi

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Joined: 16 November 2013
Posts: 2522

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Well written..yup..it will be interesting 2 watch d arguments btwn viraj n dadaji..viraj will surely say smthng 2 dadaji that womens r stronger there should be no restrictions 4 them..specially girl like nisha n all...dnt knw who will win but i think dadaji will nt like viraj at that time..bcoz there thinking r different...wht do u think?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_neetr91_UptoNoGood_ishqnmebluEyezShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

Well written..yup..it will be interesting 2 watch d arguments btwn viraj n dadaji..viraj will surely say smthng 2 dadaji that womens r stronger there should be no restrictions 4 them..specially girl like nisha n all...dnt knw who will win but i think dadaji will nt like viraj at that time..bcoz there thinking r different...wht do u think?

@bold I would disagree. Though there is a connection between women's security and coming home late, I think every house has certain rules which should be followed. If the house rules say, one should return home by 8 or 9, that should be followed. 

Though Viraj may say women are stronger, and there should be no restriction, I don't see that would actually work in reality. Women, how much ever strong they are, have to be cautious and that's the sorry state. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91_UptoNoGood_ishqnmeMsfairyCindreLa

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan


Dadaji and Viru are both VERY strong characters.
Dadaji has lived his entire life with certain beliefs and ideas which have worked for him. He loves his family more than his life. Although he is rigid, he DOES give in if he is convinced that a certain change will be beneficial for his family... Like he allowed Nisha a job... Despite Virender's opposition... Like he accepted Ramesh back...
Although many may not agree, he does respect women. For one look at the way he treats his wife. As for the rules, they're pretty rigid for the men too. Plus, he is protective of the women in his family. He thinks those rules are the best way to prevent any untoward incident.
He has very strong and unwaivering principles that he abides by and wants his family to abide by.

Viru, too has some VERY strong principles and is equally zealous in protecting them. He loves his family but moral rectitude is more important. At the same time, Viru is, of course very modern. (He actually asked Nisha to get a casual bf!Big smile ) He respects women. He is protective of them but he allows them to realize THEIR strength, too. Viru can be rigid too, but he's a little less stubborn (than dadaji... AndWink Nisha too)

It'll be nice to see an argument between them. I think if anyone can argue with Dadaji WITHOUT being disrespectful and still get his point across... It is Viraj. They're radically different and yet they're similar...

Let us see who wins. Teams anyone?
Personally, I just can't choose. I think they'll have to compromise. And not just this single argument.

oh u know what team I belong to.. Evil Smile LOL JK..
nice post.. And I agree. I don't really agree to Dadaji and his kinda sorta regressive ideas (example: "hum ladkiyon ko itni derr tak kaam nahi Karne dete").. I know he's protective and all that but I cannot still forgive him for rushing Nishu's engagement with Riteish and how he misjudges his own son (Ramesh). No.. Nope.. No way.. I am definitely Team Viraj in this one.. (He's outside the academy tohh I'll approve what he does) LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_neetr91_UptoNoGood_ArieltabiShwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Joined: 15 December 2014
Posts: 2364

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Nicely compared..Smile
Team Dadaji! LOL
I agree to his point, just not women, but anyone should return home early after work. I always had problem from the time Nisha got stuck in Viraj's house, about the time she comes home. Hopefully this would stop Nisha from coming home late. 

Thank you!Smile
I agree on THAT. Lekin Viraj looked personally offended when Dadaji specially said about the women in his house. I think he'll apologize and promise to take care of the working hours... But he'll definitely say something about gender equality, too. Because he is Viraj Singh Rathore.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

colddost_Raeesa_neetr91JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:29am | IP Logged
@Jahhnavi 
Now that's something I won't forgive Dadaji for too. He had completely no base for fixing Nisha's engagement. Just because she isn't doing anything in life, doesn't mean he has to pack her to sasural. 
As for Ramesh, I am waiting for the day he realises the effectiveness of Ramesh's parenting. 

But in the current argument, I am with Dadaji. No matter how much ever we speak of gender equality, it's just theory. In our country, it is still not secure for women to go alone even in a crowded street and that's the fact. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_neetr91_UptoNoGood_JAHHNAVIlovely_ladyArieltabi

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Joined: 15 December 2014
Posts: 3365

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
AREY YAAR ABHI ISSS SITUATION MEIN
IN DONO KI KYA GALTI THHI
IF THE CAR BROKE DOWN!!!!!!!!?????

HADD HAI YAAR !!!!!!!!!

PAR EK BAAR DAANT TOH PADNI CHAAHIYE,  (TO GET THE THING FIT INTO VIRAJ'S HEAD - SO THAT HE DOESN'T MAKE HER DO OVERTIME)  SOMETHING VIRAJ MUST NOT EVEN HAVE HAD IN THE WHOLE OF HIS LIFE TILL NOW Tongue.


Edited by ishqnme - 22 December 2014 at 9:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jhankarbeats87_UptoNoGood_bluEyezShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
My Imaginings- When Viraj asks Nisha to marry him

2 3 4 5

Author: LightingHope   Replies: 32   Views: 6141

LightingHope 32 6141 31 December 2014 at 4:52am by LightingHope
I'm glad Nisha told Viraj

2

Author: LightingHope   Replies: 11   Views: 2021

LightingHope 11 2021 22 December 2014 at 1:04am by lovely_lady
Can viraj think with heart..?

2

Author: Dazzlerruhi   Replies: 13   Views: 1828

Dazzlerruhi 13 1828 20 December 2014 at 12:33am by _UptoNoGood_
Viraj angry at nisha behavior

Author: bluEyez   Replies: 0   Views: 640

bluEyez 0 640 19 December 2014 at 10:16am by bluEyez

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index