Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

do people set up traps for the ones they love??? (Page 2)

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
dnt knw wht is happening. ..god serious wala heart break hone wala hai aarzoo ka...n Sahir plz recognise her feelings for u...it will hurt u too.
n I really liked Aarzoo's dialogues for sahir like he doesn't knw what will be his next move. .etc etc...I meant she was genuine ki kab sahir bhadak jaaye ki baat pe pata ni...kabi soft hai, kabhi tough hai...n he never share his sadness n happiness with her...it's very difficult to knw that wht he wants...n I think she is absolutely right n she has a valid reason to reject his proposal. ...but I dnt think she wants only goody goody side of Sahir...but Sahir thinks she want him to be sweet always so frm now on he will show her sweetness only.
let see wht happens next.
I found tonight's epi adhoora adhoora coz I think sahir n aarzoo individually kya soch re h romantic b'day celebration m jo hua uske baare m ye dikhana chahiye tha cvs ko.

Edited by Manali_IamGCian - 22 December 2014 at 9:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSg

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Sahir is wrong in trapping her no one said he is right ... his only admission yet was when he was lost ... in a trance ... his love is real ... he is yet to fully realize it ... but today's epi proved arzoo doesn't love him either she only loves a part of him ... a part that is protective of her and is all nice to her that has helped her ... she doesnt like the real Sahir, who comes with the baggage of his pain that makes him angry and act angry ... she only wants the nice things about him ... not him  ... may be arzoo too is yet to fall in love with him ... she too is just attracted to him ... because love is selfless ,,, it thinks about the other before itself ... and arzoo had so many complaints that sahir didnt trust her when he has never told her or even realized he loved her ... but she herself claims to love him yet does she trust him? She said she could not trust sahir because of all his faces ... then why she expected sahir to trust her when he saw her admit a pregnancy? 
Any ways the CVs need to fix it ... fact is Sahir is wrong no one says he is right, he makes sense and has reasons yes but wrong nonetheless but more than half of us can't relate to arzoo, can't see how she loves sahir or what she has done for him ... and the remaining hate sahir religiously because they feel sahir is cheating poor arzoo ... under these circumstances how can they expect people to relate to their love story and connect to it is beyond me! 

she want's his good side only is not the question right now,story is not focusing on this thing, it's just your perspective, if that is the case than aarzoo's love is justified totally because she loves him already so much despite of his bitter past of which she's completely unaware,you don't have much choice when you fall in love that pehlay pata lagao kay is kay past mein kiya hua tha phir love mein fall ho,love is unconditional and love can betray you,but that's the way it is.

Yes,can't relate to aarzoo I still say it,never had second thoughts about that but it' s about love,I just know one thing either you love someone or you don't,and when you love you trust too,if there's no trust love cannot exist, remember when sahir thought that aarzoo is pregnant with zaki's child he was hurt and he also told zaki that he expect him to fulfill his duty at that time he did not think that aarzoo might be a cheater she pretended to love him and got pregnant with zaki's child no he was convinced that she loves zaki but when the truth came out he began to believe she's a two timer?Ouch that is also beyond me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02NusiSg

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

dnt knw wht is happening. ..god serious wala heart break hone wala hai aarzoo ka...n Sahir plz recognise her feelings for u...it will hurt u too.
n I really liked Aarzoo's dialogues for sahir like he doesn't knw what will be her next move. .etc etc...I meant she was genuine ki kab sahir bhadak jaaye ki baat pe pata ni...kabi soft hai, kabhi tough hai...n he never share his sadness n happiness with her...it's very difficult to knw that wht he wants...n I think she is absolutely right n she has a valid reason to reject his proposal. ...but I dnt think she wants only goody goody side of Sahir...but Sahir thinks she want him to be sweet always so frm now on he will show her sweetness only.
I found tonight's epi adhoora adhoora coz I think sahir n aarzoo individually kya soch re h romantic b'day celebration m jo hua uske baare m ye dikhana chahiye tha cvs ko.

I think aarzoo wants to see sahir happy, that's all, why don't you guys think that she loves him despite of his painful past of which she is completely unaware, in her heart she has already accepted him despite of all his flaws but that is different thing what she made sahir believe all the pregnancy fiasco with zaki.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02MissIamTheBossNusiSg

Junoonian Goldie
Junoonian
Junoonian

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hi Mallu nice post
Smile
I know this is a serious post but I had to say if it is Sahir he can trap me anytime LOL
Like the song says 'fool me fool me...'
But on a serious note - no you can't test or trap people you live but see Sahir is a very conflicted man who has forgotten to deal with his pain in a healthy manner... And his family has been happy to neglect him. Angry
He is this focused on his deal n revenge cause that is what has sustained him all these years... It's his oxygen and to ask him to give it up cause he is madly attracted to Arzoo n is newly in love may be too much
Just like it is too much to ask Arzoo to give up her distrust of men... Though a bit of consistency with regards to Zaki n his philandering ways would have done wonders for her character.
Anyways this is my rather jaded yet romantic opinion.
LOL

prettypri

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

n I really liked Aarzoo's dialogues for sahir like he doesn't knw what will be her next move. .etc etc...I meant she was genuine ki kab sahir bhadak jaaye ki baat pe pata ni...kabi soft hai, kabhi tough hai...n he never share his sadness n happiness with her...it's very difficult to knw that wht he wants...n I think she is absolutely right n she has a valid reason to reject his proposal. ...but I dnt think she wants only goody goody side of Sahir...but Sahir thinks she want him to be sweet always so frm now on he will show her sweetness only.

I think aarzoo wants to see sahir happy, that's all, why don't you guys think that she loves him despite of his painful past of which she is completely unaware, in her heart she has already accepted him despite of all his flaws but that is different thing what she made sahir believe all the pregnancy fiasco with zaki.

hey I totally agree with u...ofcrs she has fall for sahir despite his pal pal change hone wala nature ...I think u didn't read my comment clearly. ..I said only sahir thinks that she wants his sweet side...but the reality is that she loves him but not ready for the commitment suddenly becoz of Sahir's nature n suden proposal. ...n she is right at her place.
NusiSg IF-Sizzlerz
NusiSg
NusiSg

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hai yaar...total confusion... LOL ...that's why I have stopped analyzing..gone into a zombie mode...lol..I feel like supporting Sahir at times and Arzoo at times...sometimes neither... Confused

I totally agreed to you.. LOL
I dun feel lyk taking sides of any of them...both are partially wrong but both loves each other madly...
But the issue here with some of the forum waasis is that they are hell bent on criticizing arzoo while justifying sahir by hook or by crook... Confused n now its getting annoying for me.. Sleepy

grumpydwarf

Go to top