Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

do people set up traps for the ones they love???

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
How is it possible??? I mean really how is it?

Okie I am going to be proved wrong by the end of this topic.

Sahir loves aarzoo for sure, that's why it hurts seeing aarzoo with zaki, he thinks that she pretends to care for him but at the same time she's in a relation with his brother,he misunderstands aarzoo and thinks that all she wants is money,so he hurts by saying she has no heart,but he still loves her,he keeps loving her but say no to himself due to that damn promise and because he's already married to zeenat but he loves aarzoo and now the problem is that zaki too loves aarzoo and thinks she loves him too,but the thing that zaki does not know is that Sahir is also in love with aarzoo,and no matter how much sahir denies it he knows that he's jealous of his brother,and the same time he thinks aarzoo is a two timer and also he wants to prove zaki that aarzoo is a gold digger and nothing else,so he is setting traps for aarzoo so that she will say I love you and sahir will succeed in his plan,than what????

Sahir might fall for aarzoo passionately and will realize that he loves her madly but she's a two timerUnhappyhow can he love a two timerOuch

is that what you do to people with whom you are in love with?? set traps to fool them, does that mean that if you love someone you have right to test them because you do not believe in their love,what aarzoo made sahir believe due to her actions does not give sahir the right to play with her feelings, what if she really had loved zaki? but she does not she actually love sahir.

See I told you guys I will be proved wrong in the end of this post because when you love someone you trust them completely too, but here trust issues should not arise because sahir had already started thinking that aarzoo is in love with zaki and he could not see her with anyone else, why sahir never thought that love can be one sided and aarzoo is free to love anyone? and why does he care even if aarzoo is a two timer when all he cares about deal and the promise he gave to zeenat? I am sure so much clever and wicked Sahir is he can remove rehman and his daughter from his way very easily,why is he hell bent to make zaki believe that aarzoo is a cheat?Ouchand in the process he is falling for aarzoo but is not allowing himself to fall for her because he thinks she's jhooti,liar and has no feelings or heartOuchConfused

Mallu

Edited by -Ms.Wildcherry- - 22 December 2014 at 8:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeeploydomerosal_awesomecrazzykuriniki02feministTaanuDeewaniJunooniangrumpydwarfdakshaaviMissIamTheBossNusiSg

priyatnl. Goldie
priyatnl.
priyatnl.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
he felt that proving arzoo loves him but not zaki will give him all the things he wants. first zakis marriage then deal and then teaching arzoo a lesson

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeedakshaavi-LetItGo-

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hai yaar...total confusion... LOL ...that's why I have stopped analyzing..gone into a zombie mode...lol..I feel like supporting Sahir at times and Arzoo at times...sometimes neither... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomeNusiSg

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Sahir is wrong in trapping her no one said he is right ... his only admission yet was when he was lost ... in a trance ... his love is real ... he is yet to fully realize it ... but today's epi proved arzoo doesn't love him either she only loves a part of him ... a part that is protective of her and is all nice to her that has helped her ... she doesnt like the real Sahir, who comes with the baggage of his pain that makes him angry and act angry ... she only wants the nice things about him ... not him  ... may be arzoo too is yet to fall in love with him ... she too is just attracted to him ... because love is selfless ,,, it thinks about the other before itself ... and arzoo had so many complaints that sahir didnt trust her when he has never told her or even realized he loved her ... but she herself claims to love him yet does she trust him? She said she could not trust sahir because of all his faces ... then why she expected sahir to trust her when he saw her admit a pregnancy? 
Any ways the CVs need to fix it ... fact is Sahir is wrong no one says he is right, he makes sense and has reasons yes but wrong nonetheless but more than half of us can't relate to arzoo, can't see how she loves sahir or what she has done for him ... and the remaining hate sahir religiously because they feel sahir is cheating poor arzoo ... under these circumstances how can they expect people to relate to their love story and connect to it is beyond me! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomeJunoonian-svetalana-sam123_0prettypri

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyatnl.

he felt that proving arzoo loves him but not zaki will give him all the things he wants. first zakis marriage then deal and then teaching arzoo a lesson

if zaki will marry samaira than there will be no need to teach aarzoo a lesson problem will be solved,his deal will be finalized and it will not effect aarzoo in any case because she does not love zaki nor she knows anything about the damn deal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NusiSg

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Mujhe kuch samajh nahi araha hai yaar...total confusion... LOL ...that's why I have stopped analyzing..gone into a zombie mode...lol..I feel like supporting Sahir at times and Arzoo at times...sometimes neither...  same here LOL
grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
You have penned down my thoughts exactly! What is more confusing is that after her lecture to me him he should know that she is a girl looking for somoene who respects her and not money? If she was looking for money she would have been wooed immediately? My thoughts its not love their showing from Saahir's end he is treating worse than a toy with no feeling as of right now its more of a ownership feeling on his part. Even if he had an iota of respect for her he wouldnt be playing with her feelings like this. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

niki02rosal_awesomeNusiSg

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
For me ever thing is like puzzle Sahir doesn't know what Arzoo feels for Zaki , arzoo doesn't know Zaki loves her , arzoo doesn't know sahir's intensions behind his proposal , arzoo doesn't know sahir is married man and  we don't know what is sahir ans zeenat equation ,their past & relation .?...

So I feel lot has to come out in open to even judge any one . Sahir trapping arzoo a big no ...but he wants her with all love then he had to get confidence from arzoo side to win over her .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-NusiSg

Go to top