Humsafars

SaAz-E-Khaas #3: harshu.sundas (Page 4)

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Lets start from truth

be daring sure to give honest Answers Confused LOL

a)Describe the strangest dream you have ever had in your life?

b)What was the craziest thing that happened to you at a mall?

c)What was the nastiest joke if you've ever played on someone?

d)What is the stupidest thing that you have done in front of a crowd?

e)What is the one thing you have ever done.
which you never ever want to be caught doing?

f)If you wake up one day and realize that you are invisible, what will be the naughtiest thing you would like to do?

g)What is the worst rumor that you have participated in intentionally? (yeh wala soch k batana Tongue)

h)Did u ever told HC that you are a toweliyaa lover? LOL

chalo shuru hojaooo...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishkTeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

Lets start from truth

strange nahi but scary tha, saba i dreamt that there were some really black colored snakes surrounding me.. and that was at midnight.. i got up and prayed... ufff tujhe pata hai na the more i am scared of such stuffs, the more my fear reinforces .. i was sweating and crying ..Cry

at a mall ? umm... well it was in dubai .. it was embarassing.. i and my sister had 200 bucks and we thought we could get many food items, and we ordered an icecream, a big juice, and then a big burger.. later the icecream itself costed 180 bucks.. we had to cancel the order ...  

i felt guilty.. in class six, there was a very atyachary maths teacher.. and once before he came, we had put chalk powder on his chair, chair was in white color too.. later the whole class ended, the chalk powder did stain his pant, and he stepped out .. and he was embarassed .. later i did feel so guilty .. but because of fear i couldnt ask sorry from him..

i saw a dog while i was in a queue, and i screamed so loudly and ran away .. the dog was not even scary at all.. i donno animals and i dont go together atall..

Thanks to Allah, i never did anything which would be a disaster if i would get caught.. but if u still ask me, well my both male and female friends in school had been in love, and it was her birthday and the guy being my buddy asked me to arrange the female common room for her and him, if i would get caught then whole school would think i and the guy is a couple .. but thank god ...ROFL

f)If you wake up one day and realize that you are invisible, what will be the naughtiest thing you would like to do? 

I would go to mu university and go to the registrars office, and cancel microbiology lab for 4 months ...
later i could certainly go and steal thiago ( messi's kid ) for my ownself, and i would go to HC's house and leave thiago and allow HC to cuddle him..Day Dreaming

g)What is the worst rumor that you have participated in intentionally? (yeh wala soch k batana Tongue)

Intentionally ? rumour ? ye kaisa sawal hai ? .. i used to bully kids at school, and intentionally.. and later all kids and even some boys were scared of me.. so yeah intentional yaar .. in a debate competition, i intentionally took a dig at one of the teachers... it was about ethics, and she was very unfair.. later it was a huge issue .. but anyways big deal...

No saba.. infact never .. all i told him is that marry me... 

chalo shuru hojaooo...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
sundas...what abt my first task? 
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
di.. kamini.. get lost, mujhe kabhi kisi aur ko HC ki biwi nahi banwana hai .. you go and marry baapJi.. i will write 10 points..Angry
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

di.. kamini.. get lost, mujhe kabhi kisi aur ko HC ki biwi nahi banwana hai .. you go and marry baapJi.. i will write 10 points..Angry

ROFL ROFLROFL
premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

Originally posted by premeeristry

Lets start from truth

strange nahi but scary tha, saba i dreamt that there were some really black colored snakes surrounding me.. and that was at midnight.. i got up and prayed... ufff tujhe pata hai na the more i am scared of such stuffs, the more my fear reinforces .. i was sweating and crying ..Cry

aww Sun Hug isiliye kehte hai to not to see such stuff during night time Confused

at a mall ? umm... well it was in dubai .. it was embarassing.. i and my sister had 200 bucks and we thought we could get many food items, and we ordered an icecream, a big juice, and then a big burger.. later the icecream itself costed 180 bucks.. we had to cancel the order ... 

this happens usually you go to a new place for the first time Confused

i felt guilty.. in class six, there was a very atyachary maths teacher.. and once before he came, we had put chalk powder on his chair, chair was in white color too.. later the whole class ended, the chalk powder did stain his pant, and he stepped out .. and he was embarassed .. later i did feel so guilty .. but because of fear i couldnt ask sorry from him..

Shocked Sun teacher k saath LOL woh bhi "he" Thumbs Up

i saw a dog while i was in a queue, and i screamed so loudly and ran away .. the dog was not even scary at all.. i donno animals and i dont go together atall..

ROFL
ROFL ROFL

Thanks to Allah, i never did anything which would be a disaster if i would get caught.. but if u still ask me, well my both male and female friends in school had been in love, and it was her birthday and the guy being my buddy asked me to arrange the female common room for her and him, if i would get caught then whole school would think i and the guy is a couple .. but thank god ...ROFL

ahh i see Embarrassed u played cupid too LOL

I would go to mu university and go to the registrars office, and cancel microbiology lab for 4 months ... ROFL ROFL

later i could certainly go and steal thiago ( messi's kid ) for my ownself,
oye bachaa chor Shocked
 and i would go to HC's house and leave thiago and allow HC to cuddle him..Day Dreaming
n u will put the
bachaa chor blame on HC by doing this Confused LOL

Intentionally ? rumour ? ye kaisa sawal hai ? .. i used to bully kids at school, and intentionally.. and later all kids and even some boys were scared of me.. so yeah intentional yaar .. in a debate competition, i intentionally took a dig at one of the teachers... it was about ethics, and she was very unfair.. later it was a huge issue .. but anyways big deal...

bardey lafdey waali lagti hai re baba Ermm woh bhi teacher k saath LOL

No saba.. infact never  ... Evil Smile LOL shall i do the honors...

.. all i told him is that marry me...
Clap very good bohot acha kiya Confused

harshadbaaz IF-Dazzler
harshadbaaz
harshadbaaz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
oye hoyee congi shongoo sundas  Party
toh mera sawaal yeh hain tujhe agar future mein tujhe pata chaley ke meri or harshad ki shadii horahii toh tu shadi pe kya gift dena pasand karey gii ?ROFL

premeeristry

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshadbaaz

oye hoyee congi shongoo sundas  Party
toh mera sawaal yeh hain tujhe agar future mein tujhe pata chaley ke meri or harshad ki shadii horahii toh tu shadi pe kya gift dena pasand karey gii ?ROFL
i will send u the pic of his and my wedding... tera bhram torney ke liye ..Embarrassed

AnuPurva

Go to top