Humsafars

SaAz-E-Khaas #3: harshu.sundas (Page 3)

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

I wanna know your five best and worst experiences on IF ROFL

coming up soon, 5 nahi hoga am sure lekin haan ek dou best and worst tou definitely hain..ROFL

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Confess your love for baap ji in a paragraph ROFL
 and this is a question for me or vandy di ka question hi tuney phir se mereko poocha ?Shocked

baapji and his oyster sauce, and oyster sauch khilaneywali sahir ki zeenat thi ... i am still..ROFL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
SilKs ye le :-
5 great moments :-

1) Finishing dharamking's FC in one night with some other items because granny ordered ke tomorrow Raghav will enter and aaj raat tak Raghav ke liye FC ka bandobasd karna hai .. ROFL

2) Mohan and kastur's suhagraat and forum pe golden blouse and ding dong ka topic.. Omgeee ROFL

3) Raghav's entry, and the maddening over his fist and apple and the kada.. ohh silky woh raat tou tujhe bhi yaad shyaad hoga na ..D'oh

4) Mohan ka IHLS wala topic and nikita se dancewala discussions, which elongated and ended at sonal's never ending pregnancyROFL

5) in a panga thread, somebody told me that i lust over HC and i have hormonal issues and then me replying her its better than lusting over viraaj .. ohh godd.. kya bakwas tha yaar ROFL

Edited by harshu.sundas - 24 December 2014 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-pyar-ishk

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

SilKs ye le :-
5 great moments :-

1) Finishing dharamking's FC in one night with some other items because granny ordered ke tomorrow Raghav will enter and aaj raat tak Raghav ke liye FC ka bandobasd karna hai .. ROFL

I remember, you and maha madam ROFL and shayad shivu bhi thi ROFL

2) Mohan and kastur's suhagraat and forum pe golden blouse and ding dong ka topic.. Omgeee ROFL

I was there and granny actually gave us cyber slaps for being so besharam ROFL but eventually she joined us too Big smile remember, we practically fainted on her comment that Mohan ne jaan kr bina blouse k sari gift kari ROFL

3) Raghav's entry, and the maddening over his fist and apple and the kada.. ohh silky woh raat tou tujhe bhi yaad shyaad hoga na ..D'oh

remember the very first sbs Embarrassed gosh just a day after my exams Embarrassed teko yaad hy how i was giving updates in EDT Embarrassed and kaise sb baras rhe the zara si derr hone pe ROFL and yaad hy capsu kaise sharma gayi when we were discussing Raghav's "jeans" ROFL

4) Mohan ka IHLS wala topic and nikita se dancewala discussions, which elongated and ended at sonal's never ending pregnancyROFL

nikita's chemistry with mohan jee Day Dreaming how we wanted Mohan to date nee kee taa ROFL

5) in a panga thread, somebody told me that i lust over HC and i have hormonal issues and then me replying her its better than lusting over viraaj .. ohh godd.. kya bakwas tha yaar ROFL

SB forum was fun in it's own way ROFL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Silk, Maha and Manu thi .. andye dono bhi satkeli hi the na..ROFL
waise kastur's blouse was a hott topic becos Mohan ne sabko ghar se ussdin bhagadiya tha..ROFL

and haan i still remember ke tere exams khatam huya, granny ka kuch trip khatam huya, mere ghar mein cousin ki shaadi huyi and after so much of hiatus RPS ki entry ..Day Dreaming

lastly Vandy di ka hyperventilation at toweliya, woh din bhi kon bhulsakta hai esp granny giving live updates ke " Mohan in towel came outta the bathroom '..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silky_harshad

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
congratulations sun PartyPartyPartyPartyParty
now...

write 10 points why i am the perfect life partner for hcDay Dreaming
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
and sundas...one more task
which toweliya par u have hyperventilated the mostDay Dreaming
and y...what was so different abt that form of toweliyaWinkROFL
TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

and sundas...one more task
which toweliya par u have hyperventilated the mostDay Dreaming
and y...what was so different abt that form of toweliyaWinkROFL

undoubtedly it has to be Raghav's 24th august wala under shower shot .. that was something unbelievable di..Day Dreaming i love iot more because the posture of HC, the way he leans against the wall, and those eyes... my dream form of my husband.. Day Dreaming

Go to top