Humsafars

Sahir's eyes speak volumes! (Page 3)

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

Originally posted by prettypri

Yes Vandy...she does appear to want someone like Zaki whom she can act superior to and whe mistakes she can ignore...no judging there...and fact is she messed up there as well..
Sahir Was so hurt...she didn't have a moment to think about that...how can she expect him to open up to her

thats what naa?
he asked her...wen i kept telling u to stay away from me...u didn't...

u know...thats where i felt sahir was actually questioning his own feelings...coz that line definitely did not come from "the business tycoon sahir azim choudhary"

it came from that sahir who genuinely confessed his feelings to a girl...for who his heart had started beating after laying dead for years

Yes...it's not like he hid a side of him he didn't want her to see and after confessing love she became privy to that side...she has fallen in love and he confessed his feelings...and he was right in questioning why she didn't simply stay away...that was definitely the Sahir who loves her and is hurt she is pushing him away like this!

Edited by prettypri - 22 December 2014 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly14

Originally posted by ecrivain

Originally posted by pearly14

Originally posted by ecrivain

I think it's time cvs step up the other character else the love story will lose its essence Ouch

I don't know Ecri , is it that her characterisation is by itself conflicted or is it that it is not transparent enough for us to see Ouch ? 

Pearly either way the cvs can correct it right ...cos eventually whether the character is conflicted or it's non transparent it's harming the story n I am sure the makers can see he numbers are not going up tht means there is something terribly wrong Somewhere n they need to take action ASAP Confused
Cos also trp aunties connect with FL first n if tht is not The case it impacts the show ...n wht they are doing is a no go area Ouch

I agree with you Ecri, most soaps rely on a strong female lead. Most soaps are watched by women and they like to see a female lead whom they can relate to, they should be able to feel her pain, read her thoughts and justify her actions.

We are able to the same things except that its for the male lead, despite him being a "grey" character.

Aarzoo has been difficult to decipher and believe me ... I have tried Ouch

Ditto Pearly..I have tried too..
In a love story it's obviously more enjoyable if you relate to and feel the emotions of both characters who form a part of it!

But it is very difficult to understand what drives Arzoo... For me she appears very inconsistent... And that's why I cannot relate
Ouch

Yes this PH on particular thrives on showing the angry young man affected by his past and the love of his love who heals him... The same formula has seen people rooting for both leads in the earlier show.. I was among them too.. Here I simply don't feel it... There are very few instances where I get her!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14Ecrivain.

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
There was sooo much hurt in Sahir's eyes. He knows that he is playing but rejection from Arzoo was real. He wanted to know ... Then what was it that he saw in Arzoo's eyes ?
Poor baby:( ...correction ... He isn't poor and he ain't no baby any more and that's why we all r commenting ROFL

Edited by basicquestion1 - 22 December 2014 at 12:25pm
VD927 Senior Member
VD927
VD927

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely right on the vulnerability part. I saw so much vulnerability in him today that I actually felt bad for him. He is in desperate need for support right now. He has personal issues to deal with, then his feelings for arzoo, on top of that the threat from Rehman on revealing the factory issue. Finally Zaki being in love with the woman that he is crazy about. It's tough for him. He has also now confessed his feelings but has been told they won't be reciprocated due to justified flaws in his character.

The kitchen scene also showed this, the way he said that he had no right to say what he did but he will always feel it - my heart went out to him. I refuse to believe any of it was fake. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddybasicquestion1

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VD927

You are absolutely right on the vulnerability part. I saw so much vulnerability in him today that I actually felt bad for him. He is in desperate need for support right now. He has personal issues to deal with, then his feelings for arzoo, on top of that the threat from Rehman on revealing the factory issue. Finally Zaki being in love with the woman that he is crazy about. It's tough for him. He has also now confessed his feelings but has been told they won't be reciprocated due to justified flaws in his character.

The kitchen scene also showed this, the way he said that he had no right to say what he did but he will always feel it - my heart went out to him. I refuse to believe any of it was fake. Wink

Yes...he has absolutely no support...no understanding from anyone...even a guy like Zaki who still isn't sure where he stands with respect to Samaira gets more support...it's sadOuch
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VD927

vd

the faking act started with his challenge to aarzoo...got lost mid way wen aarzoo told him y she never celebrated her b'day...resurfaced wen sahir was celebrating with her...and got drowned totally wen sahir felt those unknown bottled up emotions...brimming up inside him...so much so...that he was forced to confess...

his reasoning with aarzoo was genuine...the hurt on his face was genuine...and wen he told aarzoo he'll never let her know whats in his heart...it was genuine...

from now on...sahir's feelings r totally genuine for aarzoo... its his actions which r the deciding factor on how much he can fake,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri

Go to top