Humsafars
Humsafars

Sahir's eyes speak volumes!

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Yes they do...
When he was standing there listening to his feelings being flung back at him his eyes reflected his pain...his guilt at the truth in this words...and also I feel a longing that he would be understood!

Even through his pain he has been there for lots of people but he is always alone,,.no one really cares enough to heal him...even if they so it's on their terms...the promise has become an obsession and stayed one for this reason...nothing else took it's place!

I felt that the confession of his feelings was genuine and today I feel that even more so because of the emotions his eyes showed ...the tears in them...there was no resolve or anger in that moment...just acceptance of her reaction...

If only h had someone to care enough..to love him with the good and the bad...to care enough to get to the bad ...

In that scene Harshad was so good..understatement I knowLOL...but the whole sequence of bursting in..demanding answers from her...that stunned look...the flitting emotions..the pain his eyes showed...he makes Sahir someone so real and so human... With all his flaws Sahir still feels so vulnerable... Kudos to Harshad for that
Clap

Edited by prettypri - 22 December 2014 at 8:43am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyrobinsameejulijasmeenblusky165ploydomeVJDIPApearly14VD927zohra80IlinJunoonianmultiDimensionssilky_harshadGurmeet4Drashtibasicquestion1nehaarshi09premeeristryJoynessEcrivain.FhatTheWuck.-vandy-Soaps1TeAmo_Messi

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Yes and still arzoo can't see them and she wanted him to see hers ROFL
Am in a way happy at what she did today ... because it proves her earlier stance of him expecting to read his eyes as wrong ... also about trust ... she loves him and expected him to trust her when he hadn't realized his love  ... but she herself does not trust him despite knowing she loves him ...  she always has two different parameters for herself and Sahir 

Sahir is human ... he is not perfect ... he is not right ... but he makes sense in the context of his characterization ... he is conflicted between his game and his love 

But arzoo's love makes no sense just like her mostly  .. because love is selfless not selfish as far as i know and she doesn't know its all his plan if she knew then it would be different 

Edited by Soaps1 - 22 December 2014 at 8:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypripremeeristrybasicquestion1Ecrivain.

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Pri, I havent seen the episode yet , but I agree with you on the Harshad part.
 I have not seen any show of Harshad before this , but his acting skills are simply amazing. 

He breathes life into Sahir. Infact, I identify him as Sahir and not as HC (probably because this is my first show of his) . 

Any effort  I make to praise him simply does not do justice ! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri-vandy-Soaps1

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Pri wonderful take on sahir n his feelings ...
The guy has been suffering n has returned empty handed with NO love whatsoever from every place be it his mom , his bro or his wife n now even his so called love LOL

I feel for him ...he is playing a game n is getting entangled in it cos he can't fake his love unlike others LOL

He has been true to his people n his work n is now is trying to prove a point which may not be right but he is taking it in his stride 

Sigh he even apologized without any guilt ...Embarrassed

N the precap says a lot ..

I think it's time cvs step up the other character else the love story will lose its essence Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14prettypri-vandy-

pearly14 Senior Member
pearly14
pearly14

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

I think it's time cvs step up the other character else the love story will lose its essence Ouch

I don't know Ecri , is it that her characterisation is by itself conflicted or is it that it is not transparent enough for us to see Ouch ? 
prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Yes and still arzoo can't see them and she wanted him to see hers ROFL
Am in a way happy at what she did today ... because it proves her earlier stance of him expecting to read his eyes as wrong ... also about trust ... she loves him and expected him to trust her when he hadn't realized his love  ... but she herself does not trust him despite knowing she loves him ...  she always has two different parameters for herself and Sahir 

Sahir is human ... he is not perfect ... he is not right ... but he makes sense in the context of his characterization ... he is conflicted between his game and his love 

But arzoo's love makes no sense just like her mostly  .. because love is selfless not selfish as far as i know and she doesn't know its all his plan if she knew then it would be different 

Exactly! She doesn't know it's a trap...and she has so many conditions...also...keeps talking only about herself...not once did she ask today...what js it that makes you like this...why are you like this...no...it's all...I have problems...I have seen so much...

And the next minute she is ready to celebrate so as not to hurt zaki...isn't she being all about herself?

The guy had just given her a wonderful celebration and she was lost on it... She didn't think one time if her words would hurt him... Even in the game Sahirs love shines through!Ouch

Edited by prettypri - 22 December 2014 at 8:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Sahir sahir sahir!!!!  Day Dreaming Blushing
Totally love this !!! 

Arzoo needs to like get her act together ...

But yeah sahir and HC are my reason to drool  over the show  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypribasicquestion1

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearly14

Originally posted by ecrivain

I don't know Ecri , is it that her characterisation is by itself conflicted or is it that it is not transparent enough for us to see Ouch ? 

Pearly either way the cvs can correct it right ...cos eventually whether the character is conflicted or it's non transparent it's harming the story n I am sure the makers can see he numbers are not going up tht means there is something terribly wrong Somewhere n they need to take action ASAP Confused
Cos also trp aunties connect with FL first n if tht is not The case it impacts the show ...n wht they are doing is a no go area Ouch

Edited by ecrivain - 22 December 2014 at 9:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pearly14prettypri

Go to top