Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Arzoo just wants the good in Sahir ... (Page 3)

elizyscott Groupbie
elizyscott
elizyscott

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
It isn't just that she wants to only see the nice side of him. That's the assumption that he has made from her speech. What she said the other day when he came to apologize to her, was she wants to know all of him so she can know the true him, not just one face and then another. She knows he's in pain and when he his she wants so desperately to help him be there for him but he always pushes her away. What is she supposed to make of that? She wants a true partner one that shares everything with her. He knows about her past and her problems but she has no rights on his pain on his problems...wasn't that what they've been fighting about for the last couple of weeks. Now he's made the assumption that the extremes in his attitude are what is driving her away from him when in reality it's the fact that she can't see the entire whole. It's like the blind men that examine the elephant. Each come to their own conclusions based on what part they touched but not one could explain the whole. That's what Aarzoo's experience with Sahir has been like, hot one minute, cold the next, She sees bits and pieces of him but the most important part of him he hides away along with his pain and that is what she really wants to know. 

His plan for Aarzoo to admit her feelings for him is going to cost him a lot more than what he thinks and I think a part of him has realized that. He might have been okay with the one time grand gesture, thinking she'd fall quickly but when he came across her actual reasons for not being able to do so he's realized that he's going to have to gain her trust. I'm hoping the real reason why he said he won't tell her he loves her again is because he's realized the real weight of those words.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Josuprazam123syazaibrahim

namrutha Senior Member
namrutha
namrutha

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Aarzoo meant she can't trust him, she didn't say that she wants to see only his good side.
His attitude towards her keeps changing, sometimes he is so cold that she fears if that is the real Sahir. She isn't able to figure what the real Sahir wants, she is confused and scared, what if after sometime he asks her to leave. But then that risk  is there in every relationship.  May be after sometime she will realize this and accept him the way he is. 

Probably she has trust issues, rooted from the fact that her father abandoned her family.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Josupra

Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizyscott

It isn't just that she wants to only see the nice side of him. That's the assumption that he has made from her speech. What she said the other day when he came to apologize to her, was she wants to know all of him so she can know the true him, not just one face and then another. She knows he's in pain and when he his she wants so desperately to help him be there for him but he always pushes her away. What is she supposed to make of that? She wants a true partner one that shares everything with her. He knows about her past and her problems but she has no rights on his pain on his problems...wasn't that what they've been fighting about for the last couple of weeks. Now he's made the assumption that the extremes in his attitude are what is driving her away from him when in reality it's the fact that she can't see the entire whole. It's like the blind men that examine the elephant. Each come to their own conclusions based on what part they touched but not one could explain the whole. That's what Aarzoo's experience with Sahir has been like, hot one minute, cold the next, She sees bits and pieces of him but the most important part of him he hides away along with his pain and that is what she really wants to know.

His plan for Aarzoo to admit her feelings for him is going to cost him a lot more than what he thinks and I think a part of him has realized that. He might have been okay with the one time grand gesture, thinking she'd fall quickly but when he came across her actual reasons for not being able to do so he's realized that he's going to have to gain her trust. I'm hoping the real reason why he said he won't tell her he loves her again is because he's realized the real weight of those words.

Very well said. Agree with you 100%

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

No, its not that she wants only his good side, she wants him to be more open and frank with her.
She wants a relationship of trust . See its like this...an abuser can abuse his wife , and when she complains..he can throw it on her and say.."hey you wanted only my good side? If you love me you should tolerate my bad side too.."..and continue to abuse her. Does that sound right? No.

We should wholly love our partner, does not mean we will encourage rude, offensive behaviour in them and say its okay. Sahir 's attitude of never truly opening upto her is whats killing her...you cannot blindly commit to a man without knowing anything about him just because you are attracted to him.
Who knows what kind of jerk he is?

In fact I loved Arzoo's frank talk...she told him clearly...aap pyar karne chale...you dont even understand yourself...you don't know which facet of you is going to surface next moment...and you are talking about love. She told him she liked the evening and wooing and all...but that does not build a relationship. Its trust. I loved it that she did not go all shy and overwhelmed that such a big shot is proposing to her. I am glad  she stood her ground, but only to be overcome by emotional manipulation next day. Lets see what the CVs have planned.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Josupragrumpydwarf

Go to top