Arzoo just wants the good in Sahir ...

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
so he will show her just the good here on ... just the way she wanted it 

Till now he was in front of her how he was ... two side of a knife 

but arzoo doesn't like the razor sharp side ... and only wants the good side 

So today onwards she will just see the good side ... the sweetness ... the good ... because that is what she wants to see ... she does not want whole Sahir ... just the one who protects her ... the one who is sweet to her ... not the sahir who is pained and hurt by life ... not the sahir hardened by a cheat ... not the complete Sahir ... just the good side of him ... so is it safe to say Arzoo doesn't love Sahir? She only loves the good in him? 

Sahir clearly told her that he has two sides to him ... as we all have seen too ... but she wants just one side ... he love is for that one side ... so her love is not for him but for the things he has done for her 

Edited by Soaps1 - 22 December 2014 at 9:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyploydomeBujee09dakshaavinehaarshi09Ecrivain.prettyprisam123_0premeeristrysilky_harshadTeAmo_Messi-vandy-

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Yes...it's sad,,,that Sahirs life has people who either ignore his pain or throw it back at him because they can't handle itOuch.
For me a definition of a humsafar was one who would take the person as is...love that person...clearly Arzoo only loves one aspect of Sahir...the Sahir who is good to her..who heals her pain...she doesn't have the patience to get to the bad in him...even if he wanted to share his pain she hardly inspires confidence..I know she asked and he said to stay in her limits...but that's it?? That's the love? 

She didn't even reflect on his words...didn't even see the expressions on his face which were clearly pained...only spoke about herself!

Edited by prettypri - 22 December 2014 at 8:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam123_0premeeristry-vandy-Soaps1

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
today i'll say poor aarzoo...she lost the best thing that life had to offer her

today he lost sahir forever...coz wen u love someone...that love has to be unconditional...
a love bound by terms and conditions is not love

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeensam123_0premeeristrysilky_harshadprettypriSoaps1

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
woh yeh bhi nahi samajhti why he goes all rude to her Confused coz he has always been his real self to Arzoo..never tried artificiality infront of her

jab kehna tha dur raho he clearly said dur raho...

Edited by premeeristry - 22 December 2014 at 8:56am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettypri-vandy-Soaps1

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Nadia don't know why  I feel Like singing 

Bholi Surat DIL KE Khote 
Naam bade AUR Darshan chote LOL

Edited by ecrivain - 22 December 2014 at 8:54am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:58am | IP Logged
She is all about app ne humarey sath kia kiya ... i mean what sahir did with her? told her to stay away? or dared to ask her sach kia hai when she accepted a pregnancy? itna kia bura kiya that she keeps talking on and on and on about it ... i never see her think on and on and on about all the good things she got because of him ... what kind of love is this i fail to understand 
She doesn't know his plan ... and we all know he actually loves her so how could she not see beyond herself? How can she call it love then? May be she doesn't love him ... she is merely attracted ... may be we are yet to see her fall in love 
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
in this case it is right to side aarzoo actually, because she does not know completely yet that he's betrayed and even married,she does know yes, that there's some pain in his life,maybe aarzoo enjoys sahir's company and all the attention he is giving to her and she might think that slowly he will open up to her and she will ask him to tell the whole story of his life but the thing is,for now this day is far ahead because aarzoo is unaware of sahir's love confession plan.

Mallu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenploydomeniki02

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

She is all about app ne humarey sath kia kiya ... i mean what sahir did with her? told her to stay away? or dared to ask her sach kia hai when she accepted a pregnancy? itna kia bura kiya that she keeps talking on and on and on about it ... i never see her think on and on and on about all the good things she got because of him ... what kind of love is this i fail to understand 
She doesn't know his plan ... and we all know he actually loves her so how could she not see beyond herself? How can she call it love then? May be she doesn't love him ... she is merely attracted ... may be we are yet to see her fall in love 

Yes...for her...he has to open up to her first and then only she will accept anything else...she will not wait...she will not be patient...that's sad...if it was that easy why would us family not heal him?
And as Saba said..you show your true nature to those u love...Arzoo doesn't want that...so now she will get what she asked for!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Go to top