Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day -22/12 (Page 25)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Joined: 16 November 2004
Posts: 16618

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anju
Somehow I feel Dadaji isn't going to like Viraj. Only then he can be against their marriage. Either he won't like Viraj, or Dadaji knows someone from Viraj's family before. Or Viraj was a completely different person before the paralysis, his behaviour hadn't been a great one. He has had girlfriends before too.


Maybe... I remember Priyanka telling him that he was also in love when she was explaining to him abt her heart being somewhere else and Viraj said: Woh pyaar nahin tha, who bas ...wonder what he meant with that. Was he flirt before the 2 years that he was in a wheelchair ? Enjoying his popularity like that ? I think these 2 years have changed him drastically.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiAnju_SShwets1502

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 820

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the very late entry in class:(

While catching up with the points I found some have misinterpreted viraj's deep meditative state as sleep. He closed his eyes and was lost in thoughts.later on when nisha fell asleep, he held her ,shifted umbrella to other side and also combed his hair then went back to meditation. During meditation ,you tend to have grip over the things in ur hands unlike sleep. He was all perplexed when the phone rang because his meditation was broken abruptly. 
Also remember VSR and even sheks don't get sleep early.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1872

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

Sorry for the very late entry in class:(

While catching up with the points I found some have misinterpreted viraj's deep meditative state as sleep. He closed his eyes and was lost in thoughts.later on when nisha fell asleep, he held her ,shifted umbrella to other side and also combed his hair then went back to meditation. During meditation ,you tend to have grip over the things in ur hands unlike sleep. He was all perplexed when the phone rang because his meditation was broken abruptly. 
Also remember VSR and even sheks don't get sleep early.

VSR ok ..Did they show Sheks not sleeping early ever.?
Night owlsLOLLOLLOL
MeditationROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1872

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anju
Somehow I feel Dadaji isn't going to like Viraj. Only then he can be against their marriage. Either he won't like Viraj, or Dadaji knows someone from Viraj's family before. Or Viraj was a completely different person before the paralysis, his behaviour hadn't been a great one. He has had girlfriends before too.


Maybe... I remember Priyanka telling him that he was also in love when she was explaining to him abt her heart being somewhere else and Viraj said: Woh pyaar nahin tha, who bas ...wonder what he meant with that. Was he flirt before the 2 years that he was in a wheelchair ? Enjoying his popularity like that ? I think these 2 years have changed him drastically.

Jus imagine Viraj DancingStarStarbachna ai haseeno lo main aa gayaStarStarDancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SArieltabiShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1872

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Bye Anju..Good Night! 
@Prachi Yep. I am leaving too. Off from work for a week. So relaxed. Have a nice day...Smile

Tats gr8.Vacation started huh..Enjoy Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SShwets1502

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 820

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
@prachi- remember the scene in academy where shek tried to steal file at night and VSR came in... That time when shek was asking VSR for date err...I mean for dinner , he mentioned they both don't get sleep early.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 820

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
While going thru other posts in forum, I read a post where someone said sheks character is short and he might be exposed today. But me so happy after watching epi coz shek is here to stay for some more days. Had he been exposed today, I would be damn pissed at cvs for being so insensitive towards the effort of costume designer and hairstylist of shek. Look how colourful costumes he gets, not like VSR who wears same jeans and black tee every other day(who knows whether they send it to laundry or not...poor taher has to play cricket,run,rescue,fight all in same dress... Yuck !!! Stinging..). The effort hairstylist puts on shek to get perfect spikes, not like VSR's gelled hair..so boring and dull.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1872

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

@prachi- remember the scene in academy where shek tried to steal file at night and VSR came in... That time when shek was asking VSR for date err...I mean for dinner , he mentioned they both don't get sleep early.

oh ya gotcha now..
Sheks will not sleep till he acheives his goals towards file Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day -20/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 152   Views: 8666

Shwets1502 152 8666 21 December 2014 at 10:32am by eshasrk
Moments of the day - 19/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 89   Views: 5486

Shwets1502 89 5486 19 December 2014 at 10:27pm by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 18/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 77   Views: 5502

Shwets1502 77 5502 19 December 2014 at 11:36am by prachii
Moments of the day - 17/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 137   Views: 6398

Shwets1502 137 6398 18 December 2014 at 12:40am by caller123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index