Moments of the day -22/12 - Page 16

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by caller123

🤣
Oh include this in the second part of your story Shwets.😆

Ya  so many points to be noted for second part.
May be he rented from the same troop Ramesh brought in for celebration at their home.
After this incident also ,viraj was not in a mood to think who could be them.He was admiring Nisha's "Meine pistol chalaye" dialogue.😉
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Seriously...🤣 Who sleeps like that? And it wasn't too late in the night too..according to their working standards...😉 Even if they had walked, they would have overtaken Ram Singh..🤣
And just a little ointment is more than enough to heal the glass wound...no need for TT injection or dressing..😆
Arrre.. Fever bhi gayab? 😲 Aisi Kaunsii jaadui herb mil gayi jungle mein.. And that wound on her back definitely looked bad. Like it would require stitches Afterall it was deep enough to bring on a fever. Not fair, VIRAJ.. Just coz u get ur car back, that doesn't mean u forget Ms Nisha. 😆
I think Shekhs won't take a leave from the academy. He's smarter than that. I hope he tries not to limp around either- sit in ur chair ALL day. No stair se slip ho Gaya tha excuse either.. That will draw immediate attention to his leg. I hope he knows he can inject himself with strong painkillers to deal with the pain. OR he can fracture the other leg and make it look like an accident. But I wish someone notices his wound. (BTW.. I have noticed he always had a weird walk .. Like his left leg is stiff or something.. I don't know if it was intentional or due to those cargo trousers or his extra large boots though).
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago

There are so many things to buy from them. Sheks will need that ointment too. Even fever has gone down with that ointment. that ointment is for every sickness it seems. We should keep it so we do not have to suffer with any sickness.😆

Ya Viraj should have applied this during he was in wheelchair.He missed it.

@Kate @Prachi
NAUC have many magic items. They should start selling it online. And who will keep a gun in the trunk? 😆 Kuch toh logically liko yaar..😆
Indeed they should start selling them online. ðŸ˜†
oh gun😆
You know Viraj is pre planned guy. So he must have known these things would happen in the jungle.
Good thing he didn't have archery academy. then we would have seen Robin Hood.🤣
Originally posted by prachii

Ya  so many points to be noted for second part.
May be he rented from the same troop Ramesh brought in for celebration at their home.
After this incident also ,viraj was not in a mood to think who could be them.He was admiring Nisha's "Meine pistol chalaye" dialogue.😉

Viraj should seriously start considering running along with Priyanka and co and check if he can run faster than them at least..🤣 How come he couldn't have reached limping Sheks? 😕
ok bye guys. I'm sleepy.🥱

oh gun😆
You know Viraj is pre planned guy. So he must have known these things would happen in the jungle.

Robin Hood ðŸ¤£

oh gun😆

Yes very well prepared guy.When rain comes ,he has umbrella.When she was running he had water.
N now gun also .May be he took that gun to scare Chacha ji if he talks too much ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Robin Hood😆😆😆
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Arrre.. Fever bhi gayab? 😲 Aisi Kaunsii jaadui herb mil gayi jungle mein.. And that wound on her back definitely looked bad. Like it would require stitches Afterall it was deep enough to bring on a fever. Not fair, VIRAJ.. Just coz u get ur car back, that doesn't mean u forget Ms Nisha. 😆
I think Shekhs won't take a leave from the academy. He's smarter than that. I hope he tries not to limp around either- sit in ur chair ALL day. No stair se slip ho Gaya tha excuse either.. That will draw immediate attention to his leg. I hope he knows he can inject himself with strong painkillers to deal with the pain. OR he can fracture the other leg and make it look like an accident. But I wish someone notices his wound. (BTW.. I have noticed he always had a weird walk .. Like his left leg is stiff or something.. I don't know if it was intentional or due to those cargo trousers or his extra large boots though).

Yes. It did look like it needed stitches. Let's see the first reactions of RL and Dadaji looking at the blood stained jacket and her injuries. 
Nisha didn't get fever because of the injury, she got fever immediately after slipping out in the rain for 5 seconds...😆

Yes. Shekhs is smart. He would probably not walk much, or say it's a sprain. I noticed his walk too when he entered Viraj's cabin in search of the Phile..😆

Viraj should seriously start considering running along with Priyanka and co and check if he can run faster than them at least..🤣 How come he couldn't have reached limping Sheks? 😕

So true .Even that gal who kept on falling while running with heels would run faster than viraj.
NiRaj r so tired to run .From the mrng they stuck in the jungle sans food😛