Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day -22/12 (Page 12)

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Anju
Somehow I feel Dadaji isn't going to like Viraj. Only then he can be against their marriage. Either he won't like Viraj, or Dadaji knows someone from Viraj's family before. Or Viraj was a completely different person before the paralysis, his behaviour hadn't been a great one. He has had girlfriends before too. 
@bold. Its possible. The day Priyanka mentions his gfs his expression there was something fishy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIcaller123Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged

@Anju
Somehow I feel Dadaji isn't going to like Viraj. Only then he can be against their marriage. Either he won't like Viraj, or Dadaji knows someone from Viraj's family before. Or Viraj was a completely different person before the paralysis, his behaviour hadn't been a great one. He has had girlfriends before too. 

Ya me to have the same feeling dadaji ll be against their marraige
But if dadaji know about viraj and if viraj was different person before paralysis then y dadaji allowed nishu to do job with viraj.. so that I don't think so dadaji know about viraj.
ya maybe it could be possible viraj was different before paralysis as u said..

Edited by Anju_S - 22 December 2014 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIcaller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prachii

@Prachi 
I thought Sheks broke Viraj's head...and when they started running I knew he would catch their legs..LOL The action sequence was too cliched. Girl with gun, dialogue marring while others look at her waiting..LOL

Yes it was filmy filmy.Sheks was waiting for her to target correctly LOL
He should have brought Viraj in front of him if he is real Evil Smile

And what was the blue guy doing? Watching a movie..?? LOL

That blue guy talked this that when sheks was lamenting as if he gonna help him n do some better stuffs.Why they din't show that blue guy in precap.EmbarrassedYou could have added some more about him in ur parodyLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anju_S

@Anju

But if dadaji know about viraj and if viraj was different person before paralysis then y dadaji allowed nishu to do job with viraj.. so that I don't think so dadaji know about viraj.

Yes Good point.As of now simply Dadaji is concerning about nisha coming off late.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_Scaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

@Anju
@bold. Its possible. The day Priyanka mentions his gfs his expression there was something fishy

It seemed like he is ashamed of himself for certain action of his in the past.

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anju_S

@Anju

Dadaji may not know about his past. But Dadaji might have known someone from Viraj's family, or something very bad has happened in Viraj's family in the past which Dadaji might object. 

Anju_S

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged

@Prachi 
I thought Sheks broke Viraj's head...and when they started running I knew he would catch their legs..LOL The action sequence was too cliched. Girl with gun, dialogue marring while others look at her waiting..LOL

That blue guy talked this that when sheks was lamenting as if he gonna help him n do some better stuffs.Why they din't show that blue guy in precap.EmbarrassedYou could have added some more about him in ur parodyLOLLOL

Yeah. Blue guy could have added lot of tadka to my story...khair..LOL Let's see what Saturday's precap is. I want cake for precap. I can write awesomely then..ROFL
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged

@Prachi 

You better write part two of it with blue guy Shwets. What say?LOL

Laila132

Go to top