Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Arieltabi

Even I didn't get why they leave Ram singh thare alone. 
But I love the Viraj-Laxmi convo. Especially Relax me. and nail bitting part.LOL. Looks like Laxmi is impressed with her future Son-in-lawLOL.
And how did Shekar ran so first. It would have been logical if they had showed that the other guy came to pick sheks on bike and they run away on bike.
Viraj will not only meet his future FIL and MIL but his future Grandfather-in-law too. Is it only me who found Viraj's reaction odd when Dadaji said he knows him and praised Viraj. Why is he so proud of himself.

I think Lakshmi was actually impressed by the nail biting part..LOL The look on Ramesh's face was precious when he saw Lakshmi breathing and pushing him away..LOL

How on earth did they first reach that place? They flew is it? LOL

Finally someone has recognised Viraj..LOL JK. Suddenly we see VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE only in front of RL and Dadaji. Other wise, he seems a common man. 
I too wonder how they reached there first.LOL
We were talking about elephant rides of Praiyanka and gaya. No donkey rides. may be they taken helicopter.LOL

Helicopter,Magic carpet..SO many options for them.
But what was Miss.Nisha doing when viraj was fighting with that blue guy .After so many action sequences she was coming.Her hair was perfectly dry n set in the romance under umbrella scene ,but when she was shooting her hair was fully wet!!May be since she was in happy mood rain showered her alone Wink

Even I was wondering, where was Nisha when Viraj started fighting with the blue Arabian? LOL And she came aram se..and got shocked..LOL
she must have gone to share her feeling with nature.LOL and enjoy the beauty.LOL

Or nature could have called her...LOLLOL I am meaning this in a very respectful way!! 

LOL
ROFLCould be ..A very long tiring dayLOL
Sheks hit Viraj with a dark bark of tree..They gave that ghazini effect music too while hitting.But viraj was fully safe n got up Embarrassed
yup he was like super man got up again.LOL
fully safe.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132Shwets1502

Anju_S IF-Dazzler
Anju_S
Anju_S

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anju_S

But I love the Viraj-Laxmi convo. Especially Relax me. and nail bitting part.LOL. Looks like Laxmi is impressed with her future Son-in-lawLOL.
And how did Shekar ran so first. It would have been logical if they had showed that the other guy came to pick sheks on bike and they run away on bike.
Viraj will not only meet his future FIL and MIL but his future Grandfather-in-law too. Is it only me who found Viraj's reaction odd when Dadaji said he knows him and praised Viraj. Why is he so proud of himself.

I think Lakshmi was actually impressed by the nail biting part..LOL The look on Ramesh's face was precious when he saw Lakshmi breathing and pushing him away..LOL

Finally someone has recognised Viraj..LOL JK. Suddenly we see VIRAJ SINGH RATHORE only in front of RL and Dadaji. Other wise, he seems a common man. 
We were talking about elephant rides of Praiyanka and gaya. No donkey rides. may be they taken helicopter.LOL

But what was Miss.Nisha doing when viraj was fighting with that blue guy .After so many action sequences she was coming.Her hair was perfectly dry n set in the romance under umbrella scene ,but when she was shooting her hair was fully wet!!May be since she was in happy mood rain showered her alone Wink

Even I was wondering, where was Nisha when Viraj started fighting with the blue Arabian? LOL And she came aram se..and got shocked..LOL
she must have gone to share her feeling with nature.LOL and enjoy the beauty.LOL

Ya she might be recalling what happened... dreaming about viraj LOL
May be she has dreamt that they both were flying over trees like Peter pan and Wendy.ROFL
and in horse or elephant too ROFL

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
@Anju
Somehow I feel Dadaji isn't going to like Viraj. Only then he can be against their marriage. Either he won't like Viraj, or Dadaji knows someone from Viraj's family before. Or Viraj was a completely different person before the paralysis, his behaviour hadn't been a great one. He has had girlfriends before too. 

JAHHNAVIcaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Ya she might be recalling what happened... dreaming about viraj LOL
May be she has dreamt that they both were flying over trees like Peter pan and Wendy.ROFL
and in horse or elephant too ROFL
ROFL
prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

@Prachi 
I thought Sheks broke Viraj's head...and when they started running I knew he would catch their legs..LOL The action sequence was too cliched. Girl with gun, dialogue marring while others look at her waiting..LOL

Yes it was filmy filmy.Sheks was waiting for her to target correctly LOL
He should have brought Viraj in front of him if he is real Evil Smile

caller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:55am | IP Logged

@Anju
Somehow I feel Dadaji isn't going to like Viraj. Only then he can be against their marriage. Either he won't like Viraj, or Dadaji knows someone from Viraj's family before. Or Viraj was a completely different person before the paralysis, his behaviour hadn't been a great one. He has had girlfriends before too. 

S I am also very much skeptical about Viraj's past.How can the hero be this much Perfect.Some thing fishy .Yes first impression would be like this.Dadaji arguing with virajClapThere's gonna be a hot seat of discussionWink

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

@Prachi 
I thought Sheks broke Viraj's head...and when they started running I knew he would catch their legs..LOL The action sequence was too cliched. Girl with gun, dialogue marring while others look at her waiting..LOL

Yes it was filmy filmy.Sheks was waiting for her to target correctly LOL
He should have brought Viraj in front of him if he is real Evil Smile

And what was the blue guy doing? Watching a movie..?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged

@Anju

S I am also very much skeptical about Viraj's past.How can the hero be this much Perfect.Some thing fishy .Yes first impression would be like this.Dadaji arguing with virajClapThere's gonna be a hot seat of discussionWink

Hmm...I don't think the argument might happen as Nisha and RL are there to handle the situation. But yes, they can be in loggerheads in the future for sure. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Go to top