Moments of the day -22/12 - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

He was faking his sleep..πŸ˜† When Nisha slept off, he quickly combed his hair to perfection before Nisha woke up..🀣

Faking his sleep..So u meant to say he purposefully holded NishuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I mean to say...see I feel Viraj's Dadaji isn't a good man and Viraj doesn't like him. What if Viraj's family doesn't have a good reputation? Will Dadaji allow Nisha's wedding into a family like that?

Ya maybe it can be ,Viraj don't like his dadaji .
i think it's the time to show some more hints of viraj past. Don't know when they ll show. 
Edited by Anju_S - 9 years ago

Guys! We forgot the most important thing. 
What happened to the INVESTORS MEETING? 🀣 

Even viraj sir is not worrying about that πŸ˜‰
So tmrw Nisha's bday and tmrw only inspectors gonna come up right in academy?
If nisha takes leave who is gonna clean rifles b4 inspectors came..May be her assitant priyanka
Originally posted by prachii

🀣

VIraj has e-Nisha 

Dadji would be busy cooking for viraj's dinner πŸ˜‰n he could have waited for him at penthouse.
Blue coat's subsitute is today's blue arabic costumes

Oh yes...e-Nisha. I am sure he would reply to the mail immediately after he drops Nisha and Nisha will sleep in good dreams. 

Blue men today. At least Dadji could have given company to Ram Singh. Who will take care of Ram Singh now? As a boss it was Viraj's responsibility, but he turned his back away..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by caller123

What will happen if Nisha motivate him and when he comes back to his position again those GF' s follows...

I think Viraj will understand the reason why those GFs follow him and will abandon them completely. 

If nisha takes leave who is gonna clean rifles b4 inspectors came..May be her assitant priyanka
 πŸ˜†

I am saying, he purposefully acted as if he was asleep, so that Nisha can fall asleep and he can comb his hair..🀣

Oh yes...e-Nisha. I am sure he would reply to the mail immediately after he drops Nisha and Nisha will sleep in good dreams. 

Blue men today. At least Dadji could have given company to Ram Singh. Who will take care of Ram Singh now? As a boss it was Viraj's responsibility, but he turned his back away..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Viraj is being good boss only to Nishu.
And after Ram singh repairs the car ,while going on the way he can pick up sheks n co.They are also near by na...

Ya we forget about meetingπŸ˜†

Rite said if nisha take leave assitant priyanka ll clean rifles🀣