Moments of the day -22/12 - Page 12

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Or his past GF betrayed him for money or betrayed him when he landed up in the wheelchair and hence has decided never to fall in love again. 

So many money betrayers with his side !!!

Or his past GF betrayed him for money or betrayed him when he landed up in the wheelchair and hence has decided never to fall in love again. 
But Priyanka mentioned more than one name. That means he has relation with more than one. I will be really happy if ur thought came true.
Great Viraj slept holding the opened umbrella.
@Jahhnavi 
Probably you are right. Viraj misses being the famous sports icon, never had the worry to take care of finances. 
Nisha has Viraj to motivate. Who will motivate Viraj? 

Where is Dadji? I am missing his blue coat? 😔 
Guys! We forgot the most important thing. 
What happened to the INVESTORS MEETING? 🤣 
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I don't think there's any gaddbad there. His background check will come out to be all clean. Haan his expressions changed coz he was a different, carefree person before the accident- he MISSES being that now. He was like any other young sports icon, enjoying his life fully, taking risks, hanging out with GFs n all... But now he feels he's too weak to fight for it.. Also got extremely serious with academy.. He thinks his shooters can bring back its lost glory- well what about him?? If he gets back in the game- the academy will run by itself. Isn't that true?? BUT... Negative thinking plagues his brain right now. He's bhagwaan for others but he's his own worst enemy- and he knows it too well. Same problem as Nishu.. It's all in their heads. *paging Shekhs for a group counselling shesshion...aww.. Too bad he's permanently unavailable now* 😆
I love ur idea
Originally posted by caller123

Great Viraj slept holding the opened umbrella.

Not only holding umbrella,holding Nishu ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by prachii

Not only holding umbrella,holding Nishu ðŸ˜³

He was faking his sleep..😆 When Nisha slept off, he quickly combed his hair to perfection before Nisha woke up..🤣

@Jahhnavi 
Probably you are right. Viraj misses being the famous sports icon, never had the worry to take care of finances. 

VIraj has e-Nisha 

Dadji would be busy cooking for viraj's dinner ðŸ˜‰n he could have waited for him at penthouse.
Blue coat's subsitute is today's blue arabic costumes

@Jahhnavi 

What will happen if Nisha motivate him and when he comes back to his position again those GF' s follows...