Moments of the day -22/12 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Anju_S

Ya me to have the same feeling dadaji ll be against their marraige
But if dadaji know about viraj and if viraj was different person before paralysis then y dadaji allowed nishu to do job with viraj.. so that I don't think so dadaji know about viraj.

Yes Good point.As of now simply Dadaji is concerning about nisha coming off late.
Originally posted by Arieltabi

@bold. Its possible. The day Priyanka mentions his gfs his expression there was something fishy

It seemed like he is ashamed of himself for certain action of his in the past.
Originally posted by Anju_S

Ya me to have the same feeling dadaji ll be against their marraige
But if dadaji know about viraj and if viraj was different person before paralysis then y dadaji allowed nishu to do job with viraj.. so that I don't think so dadaji know about viraj.

Dadaji may not know about his past. But Dadaji might have known someone from Viraj's family, or something very bad has happened in Viraj's family in the past which Dadaji might object. 
Originally posted by prachii

That blue guy talked this that when sheks was lamenting as if he gonna help him n do some better stuffs.Why they din't show that blue guy in precap.😳You could have added some more about him in ur parodyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeah. Blue guy could have added lot of tadka to my story...khair..πŸ˜† Let's see what Saturday's precap is. I want cake for precap. I can write awesomely then..🀣

That blue guy talked this that when sheks was lamenting as if he gonna help him n do some better stuffs.Why they din't show that blue guy in precap.😳You could have added some more about him in ur parodyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You better write part two of it with blue guy Shwets. What say?πŸ˜†

Yes Good point.As of now simply Dadaji is concerning about nisha coming off late.
 Ya u r rite.
it's just dadaji concern for nisha..
Originally posted by caller123

You better write part two of it with blue guy Shwets. What say?πŸ˜†

Sheks can bring that guy to academy.Poor sheks .He has to plan n execute alone.At times he is talking also alone !!He can get some help😳
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It seemed like he is ashamed of himself for certain action of his in the past.
Exactly. Was he a flirt, a playboy. Only flirting no commitment.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Dadaji may not know about his past. But Dadaji might have known someone from Viraj's family, or something very bad has happened in Viraj's family in the past which Dadaji might object. 

πŸ˜• I m totally confused now Shwets πŸ˜†

@Prachi 
Part 2? Let's wait for Shekhs move and then decide on the next part.πŸ˜†

@Tabby Exactly! Apart from the paralysis past, there is lot more to Viraj. It's going to be difficult time for Nisha-Viraj too. Hopefully Dadi and RL will get some breathing space after Umesh-Aman..πŸ˜†