zaya os confession night .. mature part 2 page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guyzz i m back with another os .. its a mature one to b very honest i m trying writing something mature so if its no upto the mark so plzz mujhe maaf Krna
Rizwan : zain yar tu kitna bara phattu hai .
Zain gave rizwan a disgusted look .
Zain : look who is talking jo khud apne pyaar ka izhaar nahi kar sakta woh mujhe phattu bol raha hai .
Rizwan: han toh sahi toh keh raha hoon dekh ayat ko sirf main pasand or pyaar karta hoon woh nahi .. or mera uss se koi rishta bhi nahi hai ..lekin tu phattuness ka badshah aliya bhabhi toh teri biwi hai na phir tu q nahi bol raha ..
Zain: tujhe lagta hai itna asaan hai .
Rizwan: toh or aliya bhabi itni sweet hai cute hai ..
Zain : woh toh hai .dreamingly .. oh hello tu mamu ki bhanji ko janta nahi hai.. bari rowdy type hai .. dikhne main lagta hai iss main jaan nahi hai lekin agar kabhi kuch mar de na toh jaan nikal jati hai .. or agar maine mkb ko i love u kaha toh belan se mare gi mujhe ..
Rizwan imagines aliya beating zain with belan ..
Rizwan: hmm .toh phir kiya kare yaar sari zindagi toh aise nahi reh sakte na ..
Zain : sahi keh raha hai ... bol dete hain ab agar belan se maar khana naseeb main likha hai toh woh toh khani hi pare gi ..
Rizwan chuckled : toh chal phir .. he got up immediately
Zain pulled him back .. : kiya chal phir kisi jang pe nahi ja rahe agar aise hi ja k bola na toh guarantee deta hoon dono behne joote mare gi ..kuch soch acha sa phir bolte hain
Rizwan : sahi hai ..
Zain n rizwan both thinking for ideas ...
Rizwan: yar flowers dete hain or bol dete hai
Zain : nahi yaar flowers wala idea bohat purana ho chuka hai i want to do some thing unique for aliya .. kuch aisa jo kabhi nahi kiya ho ..
Again both of them started thinking .. .suddenly both of them yelled in unison
Zain & rizwan : mil gaya ...
Zain and rizwan both hugged each other out of happiness..
Zain : toh chal phir aj ya toh aar ya paar ..
Rizwan : jo hoga dekha Jye ga ..
Zain : or agar baat na bani toh hum dono ek dusre ki first aid bhi kardein gein ..
Both chuckled and departed towards their rooms ..
Zain while entring the room : ready ho jao aliya zain abdullah aj zain abdullah apne pyaar ka izhaar kar de ga
Zain : mamu ki bhanji .. kahan ho .. mkb ..he called her out but there was nobody in the room .. ..yeh kahan chali gai thodi deir pehle toh yahi thi ..lagta hai kitchen main hogi ..
Zain went towards kitchen and saw surraiya ..
Zain : mom apne aliya ko dekha hai..
Surraiya : han zain aliya toh shaziya k sath shopping pe gai hai ..
Zain : oh .. ok ..
Surraiya : par q
Zain : nahi aise hi ..
Zain went towards his room .. and waited for aliya .. it was evening ..when aliya returned home ..
Aliya came in her room ..and saw zain busy on his phone..
Aliya came n sat beside him ..
Aliya : kaise ho ..
Zain looked towards her and smiled .. by which aliya also smiled .
Zain : theek hoon .. or tum
Aliya : main bilkul theek hoon
Allah rakha knocked on the door Nd said : aliya maam apko usman sir bula rahe hain .. n he left .
Aliya : main abhi ati hoon zain
Aliya got up followed with zain ..aliya was about to leave but zain held her wrist and pulled her back .. her back collided with his chest ..
Zain leans in n whispered in her ear .: jaldi ana ek surprise hai tumhare liye ..
Aliya went to mamu .. and soon every body gathered for dinner they had their dinner and all were departing towards their room.. zain n rizwan signalled each other all the best .. and left for their room ..
Zain in his room sitting on the floor with puzzle pieces scattered on his side ..aliya entered the room and saw him
Aliya : yeh kiya bacho jaise puzzle khel rahe ho ..
Zain : woh mujhe neend nahi arahi toh socha thodi mental exercise hi karlo ..
Aliya was standing beside him ..
Zain : waise tum q khari ho .. he pulled her down to sit beside him .. tum bhi meri help karo tumhari bhi mental exercise ho jaye gi ..
Aliya and zain started making puzzle .. they were arranging pieces .
Aliya : zain it seems lyk its a beautiful couple ..
Zain : yes u r right it is indeed a beautiful couple ..
They were arranging the piecea n the lower part was completed Nd it showed a boy bent on his knees and was proposing
A girl ..
Aliya : aww look zain he is proposing her ..
Zain : abhi toh nahi par bohat jaldi kare ga .. waise ek baat batao ..tumhe kisi ne propose kiya hai kabhi ..
Aliya : nahi kabhi nahi ..
Zain : or agar koi kare toh ..
Aliya : toh main dekho gi k kiya jo mujhe propose kar raha hai .. kabhi mera dost ban paye ga ..
Zain got happy bcoz their relation was in a friendship phase ..
Zain : or agar koi dost hi propose kar de toh ..

Aliya : kaise sawaal poch rahe ho ..jaldi karo picture complete hone wali hain..
Again they indulge into making the picture .. they almost did it only the faces were left .. .
Aliya : arey yeh do pieces kahan gaye .. she got up .. placed the arranged puzzle on the side table .. and searched for the two lost pieces .. she searched the entire room zain was observing her .. he placed his hands in his pocket and took out those two pieces from his pocket and held aliya's hand n placed the pieces in her hand .. he was standing beside aliya .. and aliya put the two pieces together and the puzzle was completed aliya was shocked to see the picture it was zain and hers .. withbzain zain bent on his knees and a ring in his hand .. he turned towards zain and saw him on his knees same as the picture with a ring in his hand ..
Zain : aliya zain abdullah .. I Love U ..
Aliya was too shocked to reply ..
Zain thought that she will not accpet his confession but to his surprise aliya knelt down and hugged him very tightly.. zain was taken aback but hugged her back very tightly .. ..
Zain : aliya i love u
Aliya : i love u too ..
Aliya broke the hug .. zain held her hand and slipped the ring on her hand ..
He stood up and also helped aliya ... .
She again hugged him and he too hugged her and kissed her hair ..
They broke the hug ..zain leans forward and kissed her cheeks .. her eyes her nose .. he bit her ear lobe ..
Aliya moaned .. his zain ..
Zain again started kissing her .. always ignoring her lips .. aliya was now very desperate to b kissed ..
She leans forward. To kiss him but he moved back .. . He held her waist and whispers in her ear .. brushing his lips with hee ear lobe sending sensations down her spine
Zain : Do U WANT ME TO KISS U
Aliya : yes .. her voice was a mere whisper ..
Zain : where .. where do u want me to kiss u .. biting her earlobe ..
Aliya again moaned ..
Aliya : za..ain i want u to kiss me ..
Zain : kiss u where aliya ..
Aliya : everywhere ..
Zain : everywhere . Raised his eyebrow
Aliya : yes everywhere ..
Zain : well ur wish is my command madam .. he captured her lips with his ... and started kissing her hard she was no less he was also kissing him lyk there is no tomorrow .. zain was sucking her lower lip .. gently tugging at it his hands was playing with her breasts .. he pulled off her dupatta .. he whispered near her lips ..
Zain : u know i love u in these anarkalis but right now i m hating them .. so it should no longee remain on your body ...
And he kissed her hard again ... biting her lower lip ..aliya gasped his zain ...and opened her mouth zain slide his tongue in her mouth and started savouring her sweet mouth ..he one hand busy with her breasts while the other one was busy pulling her zip of ther anarkali down... their tongue dancing in unison he held her toungue in his mouth and started sucking it .. his hands took off the anarkali from her shoulder ..he stopped sucking her tongue and started leaving trails of wet kisses on her shoulder .. he pulled the anarkali down leaving aliya only in her inner wears .. he again smacked his lips with hers .. and picked her up in a bridal style .. without breaking the kiss .. he laid her on the bed .. and was about to hower over her when she stopped him ..
Aliya very breathlessly: if u Hate to see me in anarkalis right now same is the case with me i m hating u in your clothes right now .. zain smirked at her boldness .. and sat on her kness and pulled him closer and took off his shirt and kissed his chest .. she left wet kisses on his chest and slide her tongue on his nipples ..zain groaned ..and left him and slide her tongue across his rough jawline .. .. and bit her earlobe .. her hands were trying to open his pants .. he huffed in irritation when she was failing to do so .. zain chuckled and helped her withh his pants she opened the button and took his pants off ..and placed her hands on his manhood .. and started rubbing it .. zain was only in his boxers .. aliya kissed him again on his lips .. zain pushed her and she laid on the bed .. zain howered over her .. nuzzling her neck .. his hands playing with her breats .. he gently took her breats out of the cups .. and started sucking her already Hardened nipples .. aliya moaned his name .. zain was tugging on one nipple with his teeth and stroking the other with his .. hands .. he squeesed her nipples and laiya moane in his mouth .. he moved down and started kissing her legs .. aliya was moaning his name .. and reached her thighs and kissed them ... he took off her all her innerwear .. aliya was now totally naked infront of him .. he parted her lefs wide and kissed her mid thighs ..
Aliya was already wet .. zain smirked seeing his effect on her ..
Aliya : zain please ..she whispered ..
Zain : please what aliya ..
Aliya : kiss me zain ..
Zain : i m already kissing u aliya ..
Aliya : no zain please kiss me where i m wanting to be kissed ..
Zain understood where she wanted to be kissed her leaned forwarss and kissed her cl****s .. aliya moaned his name .. he started sucking it aliya gasped .. he kissed it aliya moaned .. .. aliya was now unable to hear hi torture pulled him up with his hairs .. he smacked her lips on hers she tasted her own arousal .. she pushed him off her and came on top of him .. she started kissing him .. she left trails of wet kisses on his torso .. she took of his boxers and his manhood flies open ..she took it in her hand and started rubbing it .. zain groaned in pain ... aliya does it again and zain again groaned in pain ..aliya leans down further and took him in her mouth and started sucking him ... zain closed his eyes ..as he was enjoying the nww sensation ... aliya sucked him hard n he again groaned... zain pulled her up and came on top of her again ..
Zain : now my turn .. breathlessly .. .
Zain adjusted himself on her and started rubbing his manhood on her cl***s .. aliya moaned his name again n again ..
Zain :r u enjoying it ..
Aliya : yes .. breathless
Zain again played with her breasts ...
Aliya : zain please ..
Zain : please for wat aliya ..
Aliya : i want u to b inside me ..now ..
Zain : oh my princess can give commands also ..
Aliya : i m not commanding . I m requesting plzz zain ..
Zain : ok fyn .. i will fulfill ur request .. be ready .. ok ...
Aliya nodded.he slowly eases himself into her ..
Aliya : ahh ..
Zain : wat happened .. strocking her cheeks ..
Aliya : nothing .. plzz do it ...
Zain started moving inside her slowly .. aliya was moaning his name ... he was picking up his speed she was matching his rythm .. aliya digg her nails in his shoulder ... he was thrusting inside as fast as he could ..
Aliya : ahh zain plzz stop ...
Zain : aliya u reaaly want me to stop ..
Aliya : no ..
Zain : than ...
Aliya : plzz slow down ..
Zain : ok ..
He decreased his speed and was now thrusting inside her slowly .. .aliya moaned his name she reached her climax ... zain too groaned and thrusted himself inside her last tym .. as he reached his climax .. and landed on her chest ... both of them too tired after their make out session ... .he lifted his head kissed her lips a tear came out of her eye .. he sucked the tear and kssed her .. lips again ...
Zain : i love u aliya zain abdullah
Aliya smiled ..
Aliya : i love u too zain usman abdullah .
Ane kissed him on his lip ..
He laid down and aliya placed her head on his racing heart .. he drew her closer .. she held his waist .. and both of them closed their eyes smiling .. and slept peacfully after their long make out session
Tada
Pheww khatam hua mera torture ..
Sab jootey chappal mujhe manzoor hain lekin.branded honey chahiye ..
Read n comment .. agar kuch ghalti ho toh behno maaf karna mob pe type kiya hai ..
Tumhari chudail
Alina :)Edited by zayalove - 9 years ago
Hayyy Allah.
Tumne kya kiya hai??

It's too hawwt and romantic.
Bahaut accha hai, Chudail. :P

Keep writing.
Was too romantic. :)

-Tani.
Originally posted by harshadcrazyfan

Hayyy Allah.
Tumne kya kiya hai??

It's too hawwt and romantic.
Bahaut accha hai, Chudail. :P

Keep writing.
Was too romantic. :)

-Tani.

Bas tani yeh zaya ki beintehaa mohabbat ka nateeja hai
Their love turned me besharam ...
Thanks for ur comment ..
πŸ˜›
Ahem alina...i am so sorry but I don't read hot updates...you can see that in my writings as well...
Really Kaan pakad ke sorry...
But anyways I know it will be awesome...
Thanks for the PM...and continue writing more...
Hayee Allah ho kya gaya hai sabko , sab forum main besharam bante jaa rahe hai πŸ˜†
Ahem ahem ... It was damn hot 😳 *blushing*
Loved the OS 😊
Thanks for the PM !
Dude im so sorry i didnt read this
U see i dnt read hot wale updts.
But pm ke lie thanz 
This was super duper hot..
Keep writing stuff like this
Omg its too hot to handle
Blush blush
😲 Alina what was that
☺️ This what I can tell...
I'm completely blushing like an idiot...
U killed chudail...
I can never write such a hot update...
Sari forum chudails ko kya hogaya?πŸ˜†
Ab mai kab sudaroongi..
Mujhe bi gutter likhnaa hai, but I cannotπŸ˜†

U killed it baby...
Keep writing...