Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

awesome episode (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Viraj hasn't been invited yet..LOL Guess RL will invite since they will meet him tomorrow. 
Good episode. Let's see what bahana Shekhs makes for the limp..

Ya..i think nishu will doubt seeing that limp...n will try 2 findout abt sheks...so after her b'day she will be miss.sherlock..+ assistant..LOL

With Saurav as Watson...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I hope either VIraj or Nisha finds out soon that Shekhs is the culprit, before he does bigger damage to any one of them
Oh I thought he was already invited, so defo tomorrow someone is gonna invite him LOL

I m wonder hw will RL behave infront of viraj...i knw they will be impressed by him specially laxmi..thinking that their daughter likes him...want to see d sceneLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_Shwets1502

erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Viraj hasn't been invited yet..LOL Guess RL will invite since they will meet him tomorrow. 
Good episode. Let's see what bahana Shekhs makes for the limp..

Ya..i think nishu will doubt seeing that limp...n will try 2 findout abt sheks...so after her b'day she will be miss.sherlock..+ assistant..LOL

With Saurav as Watson...LOL
Right...LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged

I hope either VIraj or Nisha finds out soon that Shekhs is the culprit, before he does bigger damage to any one of them
Oh I thought he was already invited, so defo tomorrow someone is gonna invite him LOL

I m wonder hw will RL behave infront of viraj...i knw they will be impressed by him specially laxmi..thinking that their daughter likes him...want to see d sceneLOL

I think they will be a little jittery in the beginning...LOL
But probably will cool down...LOL 

I think Viraj will like the simplicity of RL. Their concern for Nisha, bonding with all cousins will bring him closer to them. Let' see. 
erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged

I think they will be a little jittery in the beginning...LOL
But probably will cool down...LOL 

I think Viraj will like the simplicity of RL. Their concern for Nisha, bonding with all cousins will bring him closer to them. Let' see. 

Haha...yup cant say anything abt ramesh..when he heard that nishu likes him..how he got angry...afterall its a circus...LOL
I m waiting 4 viraj to interact wid all cousins and share d same bond like nishu n this will hppn only on nishu's b'daySmile

_Raeesa_Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Aww..how nisha dreaming abt herself n viraj holding hands in rain and walking...and she slept on viraj's shoulder...got more song of "doobi doobi"...yayyy...Big smile
How laxmi yelling n viraj took d phn n said to take long breathe n tell ur husband to stop eating his nails n laxmi doing exactly like that...LOL
Laxmi said "viraj ache hain"..Wink
Damad pasand aa gya sasuma ko...kya baat hai..Wink
Laxmi told viraj abt nisha's b'day .Smile
And as we guessed..nishu shooted perfectly on shek's leg..
But now i m really very scared..sheks want to throw nisha out of academy...i hope viraj trusts nisha like this and doesnt throw nisha out of academy..Ouch
Precap...god finally..viraj will meet 2 gangwal family...singham is back..SmileWink

That scene was so cute.Nisha dreaming n viraj sleeping?Wink
She leaned over his shoulder ,after a while he had kept hands on her  shoulder.Perfect NiRaj shotWinkyes viraj was mind reading RL.Loved the way viraj asked her not to refer him Mr.Viraj.Then the network gone oncemore...
Viraj wishing bday at 12.First bday wishes she got from Viraj this year.A long tiring day ended.Previously sheks had to run behind File.Now he has to plot one more plan to kick nisha out of academy.Ya hope Viraj trust her more.Smile

eshasrkShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@erised I think Ramesh wouldn't have problem with Viraj, or else he would have been hysterical to know Nisha is with Viraj so late. May be they are using this Aman Chacha matter to bring something between Viraj and Ramesh. Let's see how Ramesh reacts when he comes to know Viraj gave the money.
erised. IF-Dazzler
erised.
erised.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Aww..how nisha dreaming abt herself n viraj holding hands in rain and walking...and she slept on viraj's shoulder...got more song of "doobi doobi"...yayyy...Big smile
How laxmi yelling n viraj took d phn n said to take long breathe n tell ur husband to stop eating his nails n laxmi doing exactly like that...LOL
Laxmi said "viraj ache hain"..Wink
Damad pasand aa gya sasuma ko...kya baat hai..Wink
Laxmi told viraj abt nisha's b'day .Smile
And as we guessed..nishu shooted perfectly on shek's leg..
But now i m really very scared..sheks want to throw nisha out of academy...i hope viraj trusts nisha like this and doesnt throw nisha out of academy..Ouch
Precap...god finally..viraj will meet 2 gangwal family...singham is back..SmileWink

That scene was so cute.Nisha dreaming n viraj sleeping?Wink
She leaned over his shoulder ,after a while he had kept hands on her  shoulder.Perfect NiRaj shotWinkyes viraj was mind reading RL.Loved the way viraj asked her not to refer him Mr.Viraj.Then the network gone oncemore...
Viraj wishing bday at 12.First bday wishes she got from Viraj this year.A long tiring day ended.Previously sheks had to run behind File.Now he has to plot one more plan to kick nisha out of academy.Ya hope Viraj trust her more.Smile

Yup nw in tmrw's epi viraj will say 2 laxmi 2 call him beta...and yup..nishu's prince charming wished him first this b'day will be d best b'day of nishuSmile

Go to top