Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

With Saurav as Watson...πŸ˜†

Right...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: erised.

I m wonder hw will RL behave infront of viraj...i knw they will be impressed by him specially laxmi..thinking that their daughter likes him...want to see d sceneπŸ˜†

I think they will be a little jittery in the beginning...πŸ˜†
But probably will cool down...πŸ˜† 

I think Viraj will like the simplicity of RL. Their concern for Nisha, bonding with all cousins will bring him closer to them. Let' see. 
AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think they will be a little jittery in the beginning...πŸ˜†
But probably will cool down...πŸ˜† 

I think Viraj will like the simplicity of RL. Their concern for Nisha, bonding with all cousins will bring him closer to them. Let' see. 

Haha...yup cant say anything abt ramesh..when he heard that nishu likes him..how he got angry...afterall its a circus...πŸ˜†
I m waiting 4 viraj to interact wid all cousins and share d same bond like nishu n this will hppn only on nishu's b'day😊
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww..how nisha dreaming abt herself n viraj holding hands in rain and walking...and she slept on viraj's shoulder...got more song of "doobi doobi"...yayyy...πŸ˜ƒ
How laxmi yelling n viraj took d phn n said to take long breathe n tell ur husband to stop eating his nails n laxmi doing exactly like that...πŸ˜†
Laxmi said "viraj ache hain"..πŸ˜‰
Damad pasand aa gya sasuma ko...kya baat hai..πŸ˜‰
Laxmi told viraj abt nisha's b'day .😊
And as we guessed..nishu shooted perfectly on shek's leg..
But now i m really very scared..sheks want to throw nisha out of academy...i hope viraj trusts nisha like this and doesnt throw nisha out of academy..
Precap...god finally..viraj will meet 2 gangwal family...singham is back..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

That scene was so cute.Nisha dreaming n viraj sleeping?πŸ˜‰
She leaned over his shoulder ,after a while he had kept hands on her  shoulder.Perfect NiRaj shotπŸ˜‰yes viraj was mind reading RL.Loved the way viraj asked her not to refer him Mr.Viraj.Then the network gone oncemore...
Viraj wishing bday at 12.First bday wishes she got from Viraj this year.A long tiring day ended.Previously sheks had to run behind File.Now he has to plot one more plan to kick nisha out of academy.Ya hope Viraj trust her more.😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@erised I think Ramesh wouldn't have problem with Viraj, or else he would have been hysterical to know Nisha is with Viraj so late. May be they are using this Aman Chacha matter to bring something between Viraj and Ramesh. Let's see how Ramesh reacts when he comes to know Viraj gave the money.
AnnieSKaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

That scene was so cute.Nisha dreaming n viraj sleeping?πŸ˜‰
She leaned over his shoulder ,after a while he had kept hands on her  shoulder.Perfect NiRaj shotπŸ˜‰yes viraj was mind reading RL.Loved the way viraj asked her not to refer him Mr.Viraj.Then the network gone oncemore...
Viraj wishing bday at 12.First bday wishes she got from Viraj this year.A long tiring day ended.Previously sheks had to run behind File.Now he has to plot one more plan to kick nisha out of academy.Ya hope Viraj trust her more.😊

Yup nw in tmrw's epi viraj will say 2 laxmi 2 call him beta...and yup..nishu's prince charming wished him first this b'day will be d best b'day of nishu😊
AnnieSKaur thumbnail

@erised I think Ramesh wouldn't have problem with Viraj, or else he would have been hysterical to know Nisha is with Viraj so late. May be they are using this Aman Chacha matter to bring something between Viraj and Ramesh. Let's see how Ramesh reacts when he comes to know Viraj gave the money.

Ya..may be i m wrong..ramesh will definitely started liking viraj after knowing that viraj gave money 2 chacha 4 aman..:)
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Ya..may be i m wrong..ramesh will definitely started liking viraj after knowing that viraj gave money 2 chacha 4 aman..:)

Though I wish Ramesh somehow gives the money back. I don't know why, but Aman is Gangwal's responsibility, Umesh and Ramesh's responsibility. And it will be better if they take care of her. 
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice episode and Niraj scenes are too perfect it was just simple pure love both have already fallen for each other but just they have to realise it but I feel Dadaji and ramesh may not like viraj  and in the long run nisha will go against her family and father for this viraj (may be I am wrong) 
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessglory

Nice episode and Niraj scenes are too perfect it was just simple pure love both have already fallen for each other but just they have to realise it but I feel Dadaji and ramesh may not like viraj  and in the long run nisha will go against her family and father for this viraj (may be I am wrong) 

@bold I don't see that ever happening..πŸ˜†