Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 23)

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asclepius

Originally posted by geethika

Actually Im kinda liking this track. If adi becomes close to raman then its good rest im not bothered LOL I dont think he will start liking ishita so soon

me too.. Raman shud be fully occupied with his work.. when he gets time he shud spendtime with adi and Ruhi...
Only Ishima has to face Shaguniya.. Toshiji.. blaming Ishita for her oversweetness(attending functions,delicing feeding soup).. tab aayegaa mazaa..LOL
exactly im watching this track only for adi! I want him to see hw much raman loves him!
I hope raman doesn't open adi custody so soon! Or else adi aur bigad jayega thinking that his dad wants to separate him from his mother.
First he should be given enough tym to understand n develope close bond with raman n other bhallas later they can open custody case

True yaar..

Imagine  JM giving a lecture to Jamai Babu(Ashok)..and Suraj.. ).. forcefully listening to her lecture..Kadi Kadi coma chale jaathein hain.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijamayu1982PoojaSushItaThe_Imane

mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

Actually Im kinda liking this track. If adi becomes close to raman then its good rest im not bothered LOL I dont think he will start liking ishita so soon

me too.. Raman shud be fully occupied with his work.. when he gets time he shud spendtime with adi and Ruhi...
Only Ishima has to face Shaguniya.. Toshiji.. blaming Ishita for her oversweetness(attending functions,delicing feeding soup).. tab aayegaa mazaa..LOL
exactly im watching this track only for adi! I want him to see hw much raman loves him!
I hope raman doesn't open adi custody so soon! Or else adi aur bigad jayega thinking that his dad wants to separate him from his mother.
First he should be given enough tym to understand n develope close bond with raman n other bhallas later they can open custody case

Don't worry raman and entire bhalla will be busy with this weird expressionless kid only. And ishita will be with shaguniya ... Only person who will be left out is ruhi.. Ruhi ke liye only SIMMI ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaPoojaSushIta

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
but on serious note AsMi look good together Silly Silly

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982The_Imane

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

[

LOL LOL

But seriously for me Ishu lectures are okay in fact better than bearing Shagun aeound bhallaS and ISHRA
I have my mind set that cannot bear her at all
I am not liking this satun drama at all
Fir se sacrificing drama bear kar NA pare ga as we know writers don't make leads remember their own telling a to themselves so obviously ishu also won't remember her own telling to raman about not leaving and taking decisions together...

sorry to disagree LOL
for me shagun is anytime better entertaining than JM ROFL   JM ke lecture se mere kaan pak gaye he AngryAngryLOL

shagun is so realistic, villain he sahi but she is not preachy LOL  

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 22 December 2014 at 11:02pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982PoojaSushItaAngel13The_Imane

PoojaSushIta IF-Rockerz
PoojaSushIta
PoojaSushIta

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
credit- TVjunk sorrry if already posted Stern Smile

WU-1st Video
Shots of Divyanka(ishita) and sangram(Ashok) and Adi , I think in the bhalla apartments parking lot. Adi is out with a suitcase and ashok talking to Adi.
Sangram Interview..Ashok in iyer house..he says has come to invite iyers for Dinner as he wants to make mihika happy by calling her family., when he comes out he meets adi who thinks ashok has come to take him and shagun.. Ashok says he wants to make mihika happy..but she is a head strong girl and isn't impressed by him..She is making lot of expenses by using his credit card..sometimes she gives parties and buying lot of things..he thinks she will be make him bankrupt(garib) one day. He says he is very happy with the marriage. Sangram says he is not planned any thing for Christmas and busy with shooting..the reporter asks what you wish from Santa..he says my career does well and lots of money..Finally he says to viewers bless YHM and all cast with lot of love and Hate him as much as possible as that will improve his acting ..sangram is really sporting & CoolCool

Again Scene between shagun, Adi and ashok..he says something and leaves..Shagun maybe calling ashok..Again Adi and ashok scene..

2nd Video--repeat of Ishita-Raman scene only extended one ..voice still not clear...Raman is angry on Ashok comments on Adi and Ishita stops him from going to Ashok house , as  she tells him he needs to be with Adi and console him.

jshree_ramDharanijageethikaThe_ImaneColt.Pixy

Dharanija Goldie
Dharanija
Dharanija

</div>
<div>Only Ishima has to face Shaguniya.. Toshiji.. blaming Ishita for her oversweetness(attending functions,delicing feeding soup).. tab aayegaa mazaa..LOL

True yaar..
Imagine JM giving a lecture to Jamai Babu(Ashok)..and Suraj.. ).. forcefully listening to her lecture..Kadi Kadi coma chale jaathein hain.. LOL
LOL mihikha ne hi nahi suna lecture toh ashok suraj thodi na sunenge LOL

But iyers going for dinner at ashoks house is funny! First she took such stupid step to expose ashok now she willingly married him.. Inta insult karaya iyers still they going for dinner Shocked they should leave her to suffer with ashok!

Mihikha ke samne adi jo karta hai woh kuch bhi nahi! She is the main villain! Ppl blame adi! Adi just a misguided child... But atleast he loves her mother n respects.. Mihikha being a adult behaves so foolishly!

jshree_ramgeethikamayu1982The_ImaneColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

I ain't watching even for adi now. he will also become JM bhakt in end. but would like if he would start to respect raman.

shagun s kalakari is main reason for me now Wink

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982PoojaSushIta

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5hG0zUCEAE9jQ5.jpg

credit : shilpa ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982PoojaSushItaThe_Imane

Go to top