India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Rajma idli daily rantings (Page 20)

RheaSh Goldie
RheaSh
RheaSh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was AsMilicious.Tongue Icing on the cake was Mihika's lecture to Ishita, JM for once knew how it felt to be at the receiving end. LOL

As an AsMi fan, I found 3 possible outcomes of their relationship.

1. Mihika will torture Khanna brothers to the core. Ashok will regret to let go a gem like Shagun and divorce Mihika eventually. He will also testify Mihika's virginity to Mihir and accept Shagun back in his life. And "naukar of Raman" will accept "ex-Mrs.Ashok Khanna" in his life too.

2. Mihika will reform Ashok and in the process they both will fall in love with each other. It will be a perfect masochistic love story.

3.It's a deadly combo of 1&2 with a twist. Unable to bear the torture of Mihika, Ashok will take the decision to divorce Mihika. In the meantime Mihir will go for a self destructive mode and marry someone else, perhaps Sarika. Mihika will be left stunned but will remain as Mrs. Khanna by tearing the divorce paper. She will soften towards Ashok eventually and the option 2 will play out accordingly.

My heart wants option 3 to happen but my mind says it will be option 1. LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramcharismatic-gemmayu1982PoojaSushItaThe_Imane--Megha--always_a_TV_fanNikki_Titli

always_a_TV_fan IF-Stunnerz
always_a_TV_fan
always_a_TV_fan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
@Rhea
Tumhaare muh mein Ghee Shakkar... I can live with Option 2 or 3 Cool

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramRheaShmayu1982Nikki_Titli

The_Imane IF-Sizzlerz
The_Imane
The_Imane

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Option 3 achi hai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RheaSh

ThruMyEyez-Nita IF-Dazzler
ThruMyEyez-Nita
ThruMyEyez-Nita

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
The episode really wasn't as bad as I thought it might turn out to be.  I am glad they kept Ishita servicing Shagun to the minimum. And Adi is obviously going to play a huge part in the upcoming episodes. Will he change for the better ? Maybe... But not before Shagun uses him as her bait to the fullest. 
Ashok and Mihika - I might not agree with the whole getting married to the guy who publicly disgraced you premise but I have to say that they do make a cute couple especially now that Mihika is back on form. This is going to be a fun watch if handled well. 

Finally Ishita realizes that it is not always that she can get her way  and what it feels like to be in the receiving end. I half expected Mihika to tell Ishita that if she could get married to Raman for Ruhi then what is wrong in Mihika marrying Ashok.

This can be an interesting track but only if the cv's want it to. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
hi guys
BTS: ashok -adi-shagun
ashok talking badly with adi, sangram IV: adi is standing there with  luggage bag, ashok comes there with buncha gifts to invite iyers for dinner/lunch to manaofy Mihika, but adi thinks ashok has come to take maa beta to home. so ashok behaves badly. shagun gives back to ashok and consoles adi. JM sees that. and sangram says ashok is pissed off from mihika that she got some magical credit card and all now doing party. but still ashok likes her

amma first opposes to go to ashok s home for dinner/lunch , JM convinces amma appa that she is also hurt from mihika s behavior but still she does not believe she has married ashok for money. and those leeches should not assume that mihika is alone , they will ill treat mihika otherwise. so iyers should go there to support mihika and also observe there what khichdi is cooked in this marriage thing  and plans some game. Silly   and says the way ashok has behaved with adi -11 yr old kid who was with him for 6 years, shows ashok kisi ka sagaa nahi he
appa then gets convinced and asks amma also to support mihika and they decided that amma appa, vandu and bala will go there

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 22 December 2014 at 9:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijageethikaPoojaSushIta..TU...The_Imane

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

hi guys
BTS: ashok -adi-shagun
ashok talking badly with adi, sangram IV: adi is standing there with  luggage bag, ashok comes there with buncha gifts to invite iyers for dinner/lunch to manaofy Mihika, but adi thinks ashok has come to take maa beta to home. so ashok behaves badly. shagun gives back to ashok and consoles adi. JM sees that. and sangram says ashok is pissed off from mihika that she got some magical credit card and all now doing party. but still ashok likes her

amma first opposes to go to ashok s home for dinner/lunch , JM convinces amma appa that she is also hurt from mihika s behavior but still she does not believe she has married ashok for money. and those leeches should not assume that mihika is alone , they will ill treat mihika otherwise. so iyers should go there to support mihika and also observe there what khichdi is cooked in this marriage thing  and plans some game. Silly   and says the way ashok has behaved with adi -11 yr old kid who was with him for 6 years, shows ashok kisi ka sagaa nahi he
appa then gets convinced and asks amma also to support mihika and they decided that amma appa, vandu and bala will go there

Ashok Jamai Raja..LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaPoojaSushItaThe_ImaneColt.Pixy

geethika IF-Dazzler
geethika
geethika

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Desperate Raman
Failure Raman
Faky RamanLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijaPoojaSushItaColt.Pixy

Colt.Pixy IF-Stunnerz
Colt.Pixy
Colt.Pixy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
http://photos-c.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10865184_1374420722859002_167341134_n.jpg

Shoot with me or I'll shoot myself "

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramDharanijageethikamayu1982The_Imane

Go to top