Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
epic scene 🤣

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PoojaSushIta

ðŸ˜³ 😳 old 😡

yes aab old ko old nahi bolo then kya bolo.. with beard he looks as if he has not eaten any food and not slept for ages.. 

Chal aab u r my friend then thoda concession deti hoon.. he is young man but looks very tired with beard. OK pooja..
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

sorry to disagree 😆
for me shagun is anytime better entertaining than JM 🤣 JM ke lecture se mere kaan pak gaye he 😡😡😆

shagun is so realistic, villain he sahi but she is not preachy 😆

No worries that's your view
you know mere kaan bhi pak Gaye hai lecture sun sun ke but not from ishu but from my teachers Lolz especially from my Anatomy teacher grrr he talks so much [Laoal]
so I find ishu lecture anytime better than her
and agree ishu is too go to be realistic but who cares I love watching her with raman hence I watch serial for Ishra now days the story already has ruined...and SHAGUN well I can't stand her Lolz so even though I find ishu lecture irritating sometimes I think I am trying to justify amd assure myself for ishu lecture to be better 😆 Edited by Angel13 - 9 years ago
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ISHITA HAS TO SING THIS SONG
I Will Give You This, I Will Give You That
Par Pappa Bole Munna Se I Don't Want A Guest
I Don't Want A Guest, I Don't Want A Guest, I Don't
Bolo Kab Jaoge (SHAGUN) Atithi Kab Jaoge.

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
btw

I compared  kkb and yhm for yest ep of kkb.

by god what a distance between all characters.

there abhi is worst husband doubted his wife and asked her to bring proof for her innocence, she could not bring then she gave him divorce but he felt fishy becuase she din demand for alimony , he was fine with it then he forced her to marry her bff, on last moment he got proof so he broke that marriage and then all people around him gave credit to him that "oh abhi proved pragya innocent "  as  his plan started after pragya s divorce without demand  and still abhi feels no regret

I am like yahan pe bechara raman does everything for madam , madam still roams around on toss and only raman has to apologize at the end of the day galati kisi ki bhi ho 🤓 and still beta goes on high guilt trip torturing his fans by making them crying 🤔 fir bhi NO ONE  from his home understands his depth of love for madam 🥺
Dharanija thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

btw

I compared kkb and yhm for yest ep of kkb.

by god what a distance between all characters.

there abhi is worst husband doubted his wife and asked her to bring proof for her innocence, she could not bring then she gave him divorce but he felt fishy becuase she din demand for alimony , he was fine with it then he forced her to marry her bff, on last moment he got proof so he broke that marriage and then all people around him gave credit to him that "oh abhi proved pragya innocent " as his plan started after pragya s divorce without demand and still abhi feels no regret

I am like yahan pe bechara raman does everything for madam , madam still roams around on toss and only raman has to apologize at the end of the day galati kisi ki bhi ho 🤓 and still beta goes on high guilt trip torturing his fans by making them crying 🤔 fir bhi NO ONE from his home understands his depth of love for madam 🥺

same writer??
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no . writer is diff ðŸ¤“
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
but I still prefer Ishra anytime over that couple
Ishra all the way anytime better than them