India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Why always a girl????

farru786 Senior Member
farru786
farru786

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
I'm soo upset with this new fake love track introduced in the show.why its always shown that a girl is a toy with whom you can play easily.her feelings ,her dreams ,her hopes,her self respect doesn't matter at all??.Soo upset with sahir's character till yesterday v saw glimpses of love in him and today he is an anti hero.a person who to fulfill his promise made to his comatose wife is playing with arzoo.he knows the background of arzoo .the pain she has undergone.her fathers deciet everything but still choses to play with her feelings shame on you sahir and all this for whom a wife who would come out of coma or not he doesnt know.and always these kind of guys ate forgiven why?? Can't a girl fall in love twice.cant arzoo get a good humsafar ?,may be arzoo won't love him to sahirs extent but will be happy in life.but no the shows always show the mahanta of female leads by makin them forgive the biggest of biggest sins commited by male leads .just for once I'm hoping to see a headstrong,living for myself kind of girl in arzoo.make her selfish I don't Care but just don't want to see a crying,begging or hopeless arzoo in future.and sahir ul repent big time Angry Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashupanda123rosal_awesomeBujee09basicquestion1

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Oh yah chill buddy Hug 
it often hurts n annoys us Angry when we see someone mishandling yah phir cheating a girl - TV hi sahi yah phir drama hi sahi  ...

We the so called female strong in heart yet claimed to be the weaker sex are always shown to be in a trap in most of the desi soaps across many indian languages Cry

Must be because we are mostly the target audience for all these dramas Thumbs Up 

Coming to Aarzoo - yes looks like a game plan but then Sahir is not faking at least his tears which comes out when she denied his proposal and we know many an instance where he did have genuine feeling for this girl Embarrassed...The drama is ONLY to get Zaki out of  his way and thereby shut up Rehman  is what my hope is Thumbs Up I so believe am not proved wrong here Confused

I also think it is mostly Zaki who will be spilling this fakeness out and I so love to see what will be Sahir's reaction then Wink

Having said, Aarzoo literally pleaded him today she has seen a lot in life and asked him not to start a new game now Cry TOUCHED **** 
Aarzoo should get out of his house n company and Sahir should run back prove himself again to win her back ...would be a treat to watch Thumbs Up

Lets keep watching to see how it unfold Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomebasicquestion1

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Well what u said is right but if u look at the show then there are a lot of "girls" to take advantage of these brothers :)
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basicquestion1

Well what u said is right but if u look at the show then there are a lot of "girls" to take advantage of these brothers :)
hmmm am waiting for tht day when Aarzoo takes these Chaudary brothers on a CLASS RIDE collar up both of them for all this drama planned behind  Cool ...Go Aarzoo go Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top